if we ever meet again

if we ever meet again

YOUR POV:

Putting my earbuds on a blast and I started walking towards a park. Ah, that park.. I hope he remembers me well, Do Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo-ah, I think I'm going to move away."

"what?! Why?!"

"I need to study well and I need to be an artist."

"do you really need to?" he held my hand.

"yeah, this is my dream Kyungsoo, I hope you understand."

"will we be friends again?" he asked.

"I'll answer that later." I let go of his hand and started walking.

"when?" he made me stop.

"if we ever meet again."

he was silent for a while, but then he grabbed my arm. "wait! please, use this.. so that we could know each other when we meet again."

"I will." I smiled and left.

it was 5 years ago, when we were 15. Ah, that ring.. it won't fit through my finger. So I turned it into a necklace, I've never forgotten about you Kyungsoo, never. While walking, I heard the sound of a hum, a song that I used to know.. 'Don't go'

I turned off the music on my Ipod and focused on the song, I followed it as it ran to the park.

"Yah, Kyungsoo oppa!" a girl shouted.

Kyungsoo? I saw him with a girl hugging him tight.

I was in front of the park, don't know what to do on the actions before me. I stood there as she kisses him and he kissed back, playing with their cheeks, Kyungsoo has grown up, into a person I completely don't recognize. I gripped my necklace and I felt like it was choking me down, wanting me to fell to the ground and just let my feelings out, but I can't do it.

Hopeless, I ran away with tears running down my face. I don't know where to go, I just let my legs run wherever it wants to go. Thinking of Kyungsoo again, I realized how much I liked him. Seeing him with another girl makes me sick, he had grow so much that I didn't realize I've fell for him.. I didn't see his ring, maybe he turned it into a necklace too? No, he's a guy, why would he? Especially when he has a girlfriend.

Soon I stopped running because of the rain. I found myself in front of the park again and I closed my eyes, looking to the sky. Feeling droplets fo water fall from the sky, touching my skin, blending in with my tears.

"______?" someone called my name.

I know this voice, I miss this voice so much. I turned around and found him wet too.

"______!!" he ran and hugged me, the wet sticky me.

"Kyungsoo..." I said full of hope.

"the one in front of the park just now.. it was you, wasn't it?" he asked.

I just nodded and kept quiet.

he broke the hug and looked into my eyes, he wasn't that tall, but he was enough for a gentleman.

"I love you, ______" he kissed me in the rain.

I closed my eyes and let the kiss run. Once we part, I was really happy.

"I love you too, Kyungsoo-ah." I hugged him and we hugged through the rain.

Funny thing is, we didn't get sick the next day.

KYUNGSOO'S POV:

we didn't get sick, it was a surprise for the both of us. She slept in my house, which is where only I, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho and Sehun lived. But now, it's a whole new different level. She slept with me, in one bed and we just hugged each other for the night.

"JUST HUGGED? ONLY HUGGING?!" Kai yelled.

"sshtt! keep it down!" I said.

"hyung, you need to make an improvement!" Kai whispered.

"what?! We're happy just the way we are!" I whispered loudly.

"just try it out first, maybe she'll like it even more. Try being cheesy." Kris said through Skype.

"and what's with the Skype?! I mean, this isn't a really important meeting you know!" I said.

"yes, it is. Our Kyungsoo is in love." Suho said.

"Yah, I'm the umma here, not you hyung." I swayed his hand away.

"fine, fine.." Suho pout.

"um, guys, what's with the fuss?" she came out of shower, wearing MY shirt.

"nothing." I smiled at her.

She was wearing my white shirt and her own shorts, but it was unseen since my shirt was long.

"I'm sooo going there, bye!" Kris ended the video call.

"you're sooo staying with me!" I carried her onto the couch.

"yah! What's wrong?!" she held my neck.

"any time now, Kris, the god of cheesy words with his fellow friends will come, and I don't want you to hear his cheesy-"

"I'm here!!" someone slammed the door open.

"words..." I said the last part like I was hopeless.

"hm? Who's this girl?" he asked.

"don't pretend like you don't know Kris." I glared at him.

"seriously, I don't know this girl, she is really cute you know." he sat beside her.

"um, thanks." she said.

no, don't fall for it!!

"a pretty girl like you is definitely my type." he her hair and she reacted towards it, she blushed.

BLUSHED. That's it I carried her like a bride and took her up to my room.

"Yah, Kyungsoo, put me down!" she squealed.

I ignored her and kept walking until we got inside and I dropped her at my bed. I crawled above her, mad.

"Kyungsoo?" she said in a shaky voice seeing my glare.

"why? Why did you fell for his cheesy words, but never for the sweetness I tried to gave you?!" I yelled a bit.

"Kyungsoo-" she said my name.

"don't you Kyungsoo me!" this time, I yelled. "I love you! Why can't you see that by not reacting to other guys' sweet words?!"

"you want me to not react to other guys' sweet words?" she asked slowly.

I started to sob and I can feel tears on my cheeks. She held my cheek and wiped the tear off.

"I never reacted, I was just amused that a guy would do that to me, when he knows I belong to you."

I chuckled a bit. "now you're being cheesy." I was silent for a while. "I'm sorry.. for yelling at you for what you didn't do."

"It's okay." she smiled as I got closer to her.

"and I have to ask you one question."

"go ahead." she said.

"do you.. want me, to become like Kris?" I looked at her eyes.

she laughed hearing my question but then hugged me down to the bed.

"no, of course not. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to be such a cheesy gentleman." she kissed me.

Yup, we're good like this.

KAI'S POV:

"Kris hyung, did it work?" I asked.

"yup, he was yelling, but now it's silent as ever." he smirked.

"yes!!"