the morning after

the storm

The raging storm of the night before had quietened down to a light pre-dawn drizzle…  Hyesung opened his eyes to find himself looking at Eric’s sleeping face...  Hyesung wondered if Eric was dreaming about something nice as there was the slightest hint of a smile on Eric’s lips…  Hyesung couldn’t help himself as he leaned in closer to kiss that corner of Eric’s mouth where that ghost of a smile lingered…  “I love you, you mikkulaji…” Hyesung whispered into the centimetre of air between his lips and Eric’s…

Hyesung snuggled closer into Eric’s warm embrace and rearranged the covers around them to ward away the morning chill…  Lulled by the sound of Eric’s steady, deep breathing, Hyesung fell back into the blessed sleep of the contented…

The hint of the smile on Eric’s lips blossomed into his trademark grin as he opened his eyes…  Looking at Hyesung’s sleeping face with that loving, indulgent look (that very same look that betrays the depth of his feelings to all the RicSyung shippers during events/concerts/interviews/fancams) he pulled Hyesung closer, planted a light kiss on the top of his head and whispered back, “I love you too, you silly little prince…” before closing his eyes again to dream the dreams of the loved…