Chapter One

Wolf & Beauty
No One pov
*RING RING*
you answered your phone "EXO's fighting blue dragon there...DOWN"leeteuk said you dropped  your phone and started running the girls knew already you reached the warehouse you kicked  open the door you walked in you looked and saw kai cluthing onto d.os waist you glared into his soul one word hes feeling right now.
FEAR.
you looked and saw luhan helping exo get up and sutff "WELL WELL if it isnt cherry here to save your brother?"a voice asked you side glanced and saw zion smirking "alone?"he asked  right when he said that the door broke up revealing the girls with pipes and bats sam threw you your siganture bat you smirked "Why is it exo why dont you come to our side"hyunseok  said you aimed the bat to his head you could see kai nodding from the cornor of your eye you swung the bat the rest charged for you and the girls while you guys were fighting exo was going home kai and luhan stayed BIG MISTAKE FOR KAI.
*BAM*
you pushed open the door you had kai by his neck so he was bending "NOONA NOONA NOONA MIAN MIAN MIAN"he said you pushed him "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING JONHIN?!?!?!"you yelled he flinched "They vandalized sm property noona"he said you sighed "One more call jongin im taking you out"you said heading to the stares "one more call for you to boys your ALL out"you said heading to bed
-Next Day-
You woke up and walked downstairs
EXO was still sleeping kris and suho were sleeping on the couch sitting up tao sehun xiumin and chen were on the floor cuddling together the rest spread out on the floor you looked at kai who had a bruise on his cheek you sighed and kissed it "Mian noona couldnt help you from hurting your pretty face"you whispered he stirred and cuddled d.o you walked into the kitchen getting a juice and opening it you sat on the counter and drank it "Your up early"someone said you looked and saw luhan walking in shirtless with his cute blonde bed hair "its only 12"you said he grabbed a water bottle "Like i said your up early"he said you chuckled he leanded on the sink across from you he drank his water you started admiring him he had a cute attractive but hot face his abs were a six pack his lean masculine figure his arm were built nicely along with his shoulder and his skin is white and sugar meanwhile luhan was studying your features your y hot face your pink plump lips your beautiful eyes his eyes traveled to your body your y S line your plump and big you tummy beautiful with a piercing your beautiful long legs and your a beautiful big plump squishy ontop of that you had a belly tattoo of a spider lily your skin white as snow that he thinks that if he s you his hand print will be there. 
 
He Shook his head getting rid of all of the thoughts the door opened "KIDS GET UP GET UP GET UP"your dads voice boomed in the house groaning and grumbling were heard "WE HAVE A IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE"dad said they all gathered in the kitchen "ONE TWO THREE!!!....CHERRY AND LUHAN ARE GETTING MARRIED"they sang you spit your juice out on the angry bird his face was like -.- "sorry BUT WAE"you cried "Just cause"your mom said you looked at luhan his face was like 'im not happy about this but i kinda am'
 
right now in luhans mind
"Ah~Luhannie"you moaned one leg was on the armrest while the other was on his shoulder you gripped his blond hair pushing him deeper you threw your head back you bucked your hips to his lips as you came he got off and threw off his belt and started ing his pants he wrapped your legs around his waist and pushed in-
 
 
"LUHAN!!"a voice yelled he snapped out of his daze "Huh?"he asked "AISH you and cherry will be living here together and you will be sharing a room together"umma said your face was priceless  like your eyes were big your mouth was open your eye was twitching "AND were announcing it tonight and since you guys are a gang youll guys will be mafia family!"your 
mom exclaimed you shook your head getting rid of the thoughts you had 
*RING RING RING RING*
Your phone went off you answered it "YAH! YOU AND EXO WERE OH I DONT KNOW SUPPOSE TO BE FIGHTING RED SNOW!"heechuls voice yelled "."you cursed you signaled the boys to get ready you started getting ready you knew nine muses didnt like fighting guys with fist so you let them be today you hung up and put your hair in a ponytail "hunny we wanna come watch"your mom said "yeah okay stay by the door"you ordered they nodded you guys were 
running your parents were driving.
*BAM*
You pushed open the door to the warehouse your mom them were watching from the window instead "You see cherry we want EXO"the leader began "Not gonna happen"you said kai was holding d.o's waist baekhyun was holding onto chanyeols arm you had your hand in your pockets you were wearing skinny jeans with a white sweater with black hightops "why cant you give us EXO if you give them to us well leave you guys alone"he continued "No"you said "alright i didnt wanna do this"he said he swung but you caught it "If you want my brother or his friends you have to come through me"you said you twisted his arm and pushed him then the other guys charged a guy aimed for your neck with a kick you grabbed his leg with your arm and punched it multiple times kai dodged and pulled the guys hair and slammed his face on his knee d.o back kicked a guy and punched another kris pushed two guys together chen punched a guy in his jaw and kicked his face lay grabbed a guys head and hit it against the wall xiumin was goin all taekwondo on some guys chanyeol baekhyun were fighting together tao butterfly kicked a guys waist they were fighting you got a cut on your cheek head blood was dripping on the cornor of your lip a guy punched you in your cheek bashing it you kicked the side of his head and twisted his leg all of them were down you panted luhan helped you he put your arm on his shoulder you leaned on him for support you guys walked out you saw reporters and paparazzi .
".."
you and luhan cursed.