I can teach you

I can teach you - one shot-

One more time! JiYong called, in the 2nd hour of dance practice.

They are preparing for the next week comeback-concert and the leader of BigBang is not pleased with their dance. Especially when it comes to Seung Hyun. Everyone is exhausted.

Hyung! Look. Right leg, left, turn then again left he explains one more time

I’m sorry JiYong-ah. I’ll try again, but let’s have a 10 minutes break. I can’t feel my legs.

You were sitting in the corner of dance studio with other dancers. You felt really sorry for you favorite oppa. Every time BigBang has to dance, Seung Hyun has the biggest problems the remember the choreography. If you could do something that would help him to remember all his steps…

Yah! ______-ah! Are you coming or not? your friend asked you as she was about to leave to studio with the others. We’re going to grab some food, since they have a break.

No, I’m staying. I’m not hungry. You replied

We’ll be back soon!! She yelled back when running toward the others who were leaving the studio.

 

You close your eyes. Finally you have a little bit of silence. It’s been such a crazy week. Or you can say – month. 2NE1’s and BigBang’s comeback, GD’s, Taeyang’s and Seungri’s solo… not to mention Kang Seung Yoon’s debut. It’s all in the same time and you are a dancer for all of them. YG told you that it’s because you’re so good and every artist wants to work with you. But, as much as you love your job, it’s really exhausting to be with so many people all the time. Since you’re living in a dorm with other female dancers from YG you don’t remember when you were alone.

You open your eyes and sees no one in the dance studio. You lean over the mp3 player and replay the latest song boys were dancing to. Since you first heard that song you fell in love with it. Well done JiYong oppa… again.

You knew the choreography so well, you didn’t have to think about your moves. Your body was dancing by it’s own. You were like a marionette. You started to mumble the lyrics along SeungRi’s part. You’re good at dancing, not singing, but you don’t care, since no one car hear you. You’re having too much fun.

 

Aish!! My ears hurt! Someone screamed through the music, then turn it down to be heard better

You froze.

It’s good you can dance, but believe me- don’t try to be a singer.

Now, when the music was turned down you could recognize it’s T.O.P. He was sitting the whole time behind the couch, probably to hide from JiYong. He stood up and approach to you.

You could see he’s trying not to laugh and you feel ashamed.

I’m sorry, I didn’t know someone’s here. I thought you left with the others to eat something. You said trying to avoid his eyes. Fans were right about his eyes. They were irresistible. Once you look at them – you’re done.

I was about to practice by myself but you were faster.

He was now standing inches from you. You could smell the mix of his perfumes and sweat. You knew you should move back, but you couldn’t. Like you were up against the invisible wall.

I know you’re in a dancing team for boys’s solos, too. Yet, you have no problem to remember your choreography for band’s comeback. He’s now leaning forward you just to be at your eyes level How?

You have a goose bumps. He’s way too close to you. You try to focus

It’s not so hard when you practice. I don’t have to waste my energy and time to remember the lyrics… I just have to dance. But you can do it, too. You added unsure of his reaction.

I’m not so sure. The concert will be in few days… he said. JiYong tries to help me… but he has to concentrate on other things. Why everyone insists that I have to dance, when they know I DON’T dance! I RAP. He sat down on the floor next to you, with his head between his knees. He looks like a small, lost baby, who’s about to cry. Not the eldest member of the most famous kpop group.

I can teach you!! I know what  mistakes you’re making!! Why the hell did I say that?! You scolded yourself, but it was too late.

Really? T.O.P said with the Shrek’s Puss in Boots’ eyes.

Sure!! Get up!! Now you weren’t so sure about the whole idea. How you can teach him anything, if the dance choreographer from Japan and even JiYong oppa couldn’t. Stupidstupidstupid!!

 

You showed him with slow motion his steps. Few times. Then it was his turn. When he was repeating the moves, you the music. You were dancing his steps, next to him and he was watching your every move in the mirror.

You were having fun and apparently so did he. Instead of scolding him for mistakes both of you were laughing and goofing around.

After a while you saw that he doesn’t make mistakes anymore and to celebrate it, you turn the mp3 player to old 2NE1’s song “I’m the best” He froze for a sudden music change.

Naega jeil jal naga! You start to sing and point your finger at T.O.P

It took him a moment to realize what you’re doing and then both of you started to dance your own dance to the song.

Naega jeil jal naga! Naega jeil jal naga! He sings the part and started to jump like a 5 years old kid.

He took your hand and made you jump with him, still laughing.

 

Suddenly someone turned off the music and cleared his throat. Both of us froze and looked around. He was still holding your hands, but when you saw all members of BigBang standing near the mp3 player with confused stares you took your hand away from T.O.P.

Hyung...? JiYong asked. He wasn’t sure what’s going on. We were… about to finish for today. It’s late and we thought… we’re gonna practice again tomorrow morning. He finished staring at you two with a concerned expression.  

Great! ­­­­­­­­________ taught me my moves so I’m not gonna be such a burden tomorrow. T.O.P said looking at JiYong with a smile.

His hand was looking for your hand. He finally found it on your stomach and took it. You were in shock and tried to pull it of, but he was holding you too strong.

You could say just by looking at them, that the other members were in shock as much as you do.

See you guys tomorrow T.O.P said to boys before he dragged you out of the dance studio.

 

Now it’s my turn to teach you something he said to you while you were waiting for an elevator. When you were inside and the door closed he added Lesson 1, when you like someone – you make a move. he leaned forward and gave you a sweet kiss on the lips.