Chapter 16: "Lee Seunghyun!"

You're my girl, Aight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three weeks now at their one month stay and so far, everyone’s enjoying big time. But not everyone, Minji and Seungri are still broken up and not in good terms.

“This is wrong, Ji…They’re still not making up.”

“Are they seriously for real? Do they really want this?”

They were at the breakfast buffet, eating their meals. Daragon, Chaeyang, and Topbom were all seated in a round table while Minji was seated at another table whilst Seungri placed onto the other.

“Poor Minji and Seungri…They’ve only been together for a month. It must be hard for them.” stated Bom as she cuddled into Seunghyun’s side.

“Yeah…but, have you observed Seungri?” Youngbae asked, as his gaze went to his side.

“What about him?”

“He’s been really groggy and weak ever since we’ve started preparing the wedding…” he replied.

“Really?”

Six heads swiveled to his table as his head fell to the table. “Oh, is he okay?”

Seungri’s head rose up again as he started playing with his food. “He didn’t even touch his food…”

“What’s up with him?”

“I don’t know…Seriously.”

-------------

“How does this look, Mr. Kwon?”

The wedding planner had finally come to their place and currently, she was showing the sketches for the different types of tuxedos the boys are going to wear.

“Oh, this looks nice, Ji!” commented Seunghyun as he pointed to the black tux with a little twist in style.

“And this too, hyung!” added Taeyang.

“It does look nice…Do you think so, Seungri?” asked Jiyong to the maknae who was staring idly on the wall as his back drooped on the couch.

“H-Huh?”

“Seungri, I said, do you think it’s suitable?” Jiyong retold her.

“Oh, yeah…Yeah, it does.” answered the young one absent-mindedly.

“Is something wrong, Seungri-ah?” Youngbae felt his forehead, then his neck, checking if he has fever.

“It’s nothing, hyung. Just a little headache…” he adjoined as he went back to the couch, slumping and not paying attention.

“Ri-ah, if you don’t feel well, I’ll just postpone this—“

“Hyung, NO! It’s okay! I’m okay! Just…Just go on and pick your tux. Don’t mind me.” he said.

“Well, if you say so…”

-------------

“Mhm, Ji already picked out his tux. But mine was obviously better than his!”

“Yah! He’s the one getting married! He should be the king for that day~!”

“I can’t help it. What can I say? I’m just more fashionable than him.”

“You’re a gay.”

“How dare you call your own boyfriend a gay?”

After the preparations, Bom and TOP decided to meet and just stroll around the free space, enjoying the swift breeze running through their hair and the warm sun.

As Seunghyun fixed his gaze at her, Bom began to run in hopes of him not catching her.

“You are so getting punished later!” hollered TOP as he dashed to her.

This crazy running in circles had extended its time to a good three minutes or so and it was until TOP caught her by the waist.

“Wait ‘til we get back. I’m going to—“

“Taecyeon?”

When they turned around, they encountered a smiling Taecyeon.

“Oh, hey! Long time, no see!” Bom said as she broke away from Seunghyun.

“Hey! Yeah, I didn’t see you for quite a time now…Anyways, the whole staff and I just want to congratulate and extend our regards to the bride and the groom.”

“Is that it? You’re not taking Bom away from me?” Seunghyun asked with tarsier-like eyes.

“No! Well, I’ve been asking Yuri out for some time.” he replied calmly.

“I thought Yuri’s with that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter