Savior

A Marriage's Chaotic Beginning

**Jin Ae's POV**

As the wind sing a soft melody around me and the breeze tickled my skin, the sun warmed my face. I lost all my concentration in school's lectures. Everyday was the same thing: full of nonsense. Can't we live life with the common sense we have? Oh right. Most people don't have common sense. Aish!

"Lee Jin Ae!" Hana raised her voice like a military officer when she spotted me, laying on the edge of the roof.
 
"Shh..." I shushed her as my eyes were still closed.
 
She stood still in her place and waited for a response from me, but I never react.
 
"Lee Jin--"
 
"Is it lunch time? I'm starving." I yawned as I walked towards the door heading back downstairs.
 
"No, there's still one more class." Hana informed me as she followed close behind me.
 
"One more class?" I turned around and shook my head.
 
"Wake me up for lunch. I'm going ba---" I said but Hana tugged my skirt.

"No, unni~ Let's go to class." She whined and pulled me like she was dragging a water buffalo.

"Yah, Park Hana!" I fought for my skirt but she wouldn't let go.
 
"What difference would it make if I go back to class? I'll sleep anyways." I told him and again, she wouldn't give in.
 
"Yah, Park Hana!" I said her name out loud like a military officer and she let go of my twisted skirt.
 
She pout and shook her head as if my face was covered with nothing but plain disgrace and disappointment.
 
"Waah?" I looked at her with confused expression.

 
LATER...
 

"Unni, can you stop being angry now? I only want the best for you." Hana pouted as she followed behind me at the end of the day.
 
"You made me torture myself in class for two hours. You should've left me up in the roof." I said without looking back at Hana.
 
I could sense her pouting and disappointment as she saw that I was in my cranky mood. 
 
"Fine, I'm not mad anymore." I gave in and she hugged my arm.
 
"Unni, you really have to attend class though. You skip all the time like every class." She reminded me of how much I skip class.
 
"Haven't you seen people survive without going to school?" I told her and she nodded but was already prepared with her comeback.
 
"Yes but you still have to go to school though. At least finish high school." She said and I shrugged as we walked down the hill.
 
"Unni, please just attend your classes." Hana pleaded and I stopped to look at her.
 
"Why is it so important for me to attend class?" I asked her with a irritated mood since the whole time we were talking about 'perfect class attendence'.
 
"Oh no, you're mad. Fine, I won't talk about it no more." She said under her breath.
 
See, I'm very straightforward but I don't really like it when people give in easily to arguments with me. I like to debate and argue until I feel like I have given all my reasons and regardless, I should be the right one all times.
 
"Fine. Fine, fine, fine." I said and took her hand so I could continue taking her home.
 
 
Fifteen minutes later...
 
 
"Unni..." Hana stopped me before I was going to leave her enormous mansion.
 
I turned around and she ran up to me with her arms wrapped around my neck.
 
"Be at school tomorrow, okay?" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, yes. Now go inside. I need to leave too before my parents start calling me nonstop." I said and she giggled then went inside.
 
My house wasn't so far from Hana's mansion. Since the day we met each other until this very day, I would always walk her home then I walk myself home. It would take me only twenty minutes to walk but only ten minutes if I was to take the bus. I wasn't in a rush to go home so I took the long route home until I approached a bully fight.
 

**Taecyeon's POV**
 
I got kicked so many times, I was hoping that I would still be alive after all this. When I thought it was going to be the end of me, someone interrupted the war of beating me.
 
YAH! DON’T YOU PUNKS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?!” Someone who sounded powerful yelled at the guys who were kicking me.
 
They stopped and looked at their new enemy.
 
“Hey little boy. Get lost before you‘re next.” The leader warned.
 
“Try.” He smirked and the leader kicked me once more then the others walked over me as they followed the leader like a pack of dogs.
 
As the fight started, it was like watching a fighting scene in a action movie when they swing their fists at my mysterious savior. I knew I had to do something but I was pretty helpless myself. I didn’t know how to fight and defend myself. I could’ve run for my life when I saw one of the bullies pulled out a knife and threatened my savior with it but he was still not scared with the knife inches away from his chest. Suddenly, he fell to the ground and they laughed and snickered as my savior got defeated. I needed to think of something quick or else it’ll be my fault for his death.
 
HELP! POLICE OFFICER, THERE‘S SOME BAD GUYS HERE!” I shouted which made me sound really dumb but they stopped as foot steps approach where we were and a whistle was heard.
 
They exchanged looks then started to ramble away. I stared at the knife that was laying next to my savior and when I looked back at what scared the bullies, only three little kids ran down playing with their whistles. I let out a relief sigh then my savior managed to walked over to me.
 
“Need a hand?” He asked while covering his injured arm.
 
I was shocked by the voice. It sounded feminine and the slight smile he had was as charming as an angel but there must be these kinds of people these days. The kinds that look like a girl but is actually a boy. A girl who looks like a guy, the world is weird. Wait! Unless my savior is…I took his hand as I thought and with a hard tug I was on my feet again. 
 
“Are you okay with your arm?” I asked as he still had it covered.
 
“I‘ll be fine. Don‘t get your kicked next time.” He reminded me then turned around but I stopped him.
 
“You need to aid your cut. Please allow me to take you to the hospital.“
 
“It‘s just a small cut, little boy. Nothing to be scared of.” He laughed it off.
 
“Of course it’s not! At least go home with me and have it taken care then.” I convinced and he sighed then went with me home.
 
"Thank you for helping me." I shyly thanked my savior.
 
"Well thanks for helping me out too." He said and I nodded with a smile, although I didn't turn to show him my smile.
 
We didn't say much to each other afterwards as I walked in front of him and he followed. When we reached my house, I was afraid my umma would filled my ears with her lectures.
 
"Yah, Ok Taecyeon! Where-- AH!" My umma shrieked when she saw my features.
 
"Omo, honey~" My umma walked up to me and examined my face.
 
"Umma, I'm fine but---" I mumbled with my busted puffy bottom lips but my umma cut me off.
 
"Fine?! Have you seen yourself?! Who did this to you?!" My umma questioned me and I only look at her with blank eyes.
 
"Umma, can you help him first." I turned back to my savior and my umma looked behind me.
 
"Oh! Honey, come inside." She welcomed my savior and pulled me inside the house.
 
"Go get yourself cleaned up, Taecyeon." My umma shooed me away to my bedroom and I followed her order.
 

Later...
 
 
Eh?! A-a girl?” I was a bit stunned.
 
“Umma was wondering how you met up with this girl. She assumed it was a boy.” My hyung informed me.
 
“Even I thought she was a boy too.” He was also surprised as he sat next to me.
 
"Well some bullies were beating me up and he-- I mean she helped me but one of the bully took out a pocket knife and cut her arm. Was it bad?" I asked and my hyung had to think about my question.
 
"Somewhat bad because umma had to give her some stitches." My hyung said and I cringed at the word 'stitches'.
 
"Whatever. I'm going to sleep." My hyung said then left my room.
 
I sat in my bed as I was stuck wondering about my savior.

 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Teasers:
 

“Who’s that again?’ She asked not caring much.

“The new guy that just got transfer here. You didn‘t hear about him?”

~~~~

`, not him again.' I rolled my eyes when I saw him staring at me as if he was daydreaming of killing me.

'Damn. Is this on the same floor as me? I need to transfer.' 

~~~~

"She's a really cool girl. All the guys envy her and even some girls likes her." My friend stated some unneccessary facts that I could care less about.

"And why are you telling me this?" I scoffed as I laid back on the bench.

"Just saying. I'm afraid you might envy her one day." He smiled and I jerked up.

"What?! If I am ever jealous of that IT or whatever IT is, I don't know what I would call myself! I must be gay if I ever get jealous of that IT!" I backfired.

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Author's Note:
 
I apologize for such a long hiatus!! I have so much I want to write but my fingers are so lazy. Sighs. Also I feel like I am not as creative in writing as I used to be. Sad face. I'll try to update more without the long wait. (:
 
Subscribe & Comment! Thanks ! ♥