FINAL

forbidden love

His facial expression really bother me, seriously. He didn’t talking to me since the party was over. Oh, I hate this situation more than anything! He just look straight at me without saying anything, that kind of look… he upset about something I didn’t knew. He grab glass next to him, and pour some waters on it, still look at me. This time, it looks scarier than I can imagine.

“what the hell with that guy?” finally he spoke to me, but I didn’t understand what he said to me. I didn’t know “that guy” he refers to, I titled my head to see his expression but he just look elsewhere when he realized I tried to look at him. He surely had some grudge at me, he didn’t even want to look at me. I inhaled some air to make the tension easier.

“what guy?” I said hesitantely ,he look at me angrily, and pull me closer to him, he came closer and try to reach my lips,  but I hate it. He always like this when he’s angry at me, he always get jealous of every guy who tried to get closer to me, I’m tired of him, I’m tired of this relationship.

“now what? You hate it when I tried to kiss you. You like that guy,huh?”  he look at me with smirk on his face, he’s really stranger now.. I didn’t know him, I miss the old him.

He always smile like angel back then, I’m really miss the old him. He is the one I can rely on, the one and only family I had in this world, he is my older brother.

 I don’t know since when my relationship with him turn to be like this, he likes me more than his sister, and I cant denied his feeling, too.

He always change his attitude, depends on me. When I accept his feeling he always smile like angel, but when I tried to run from him or when anyone tried to close to me, he always do this, became evil who always throw smirk at me, I hate him, this kind of him.

I love him, sure I love him but I love him as my brother. I can’t see him destroyed by himself too. I cant leave him alone who suffered from his serious sister complex.

Like now, when he tried to hug me closer but I always tried to run, he never let me go.

“please, don’t run from me …” I heard he whisper slowly at my ears before he kiss my neck slowly. I tried not absorbed with his temptation. I fall for his temptation, once. And I know this kind of relationship is a mistake. Big mistake.

“I miss the old you, oppa….” I asked almost inaudible, I know he gasp a little bit. But he still hug me, even tigher than before.

“I don’t know what you mean, now just let me …” he clearly tried to avoid what I said to him. He still concentrate to make me weak, with his kiss, his forbidden kiss.

“oppa, please stop this.. I’m your sister.. we cant do this..”  almost run out of breath when he make his mark on my neck, I didn’t know how to denied his passion, I’m afraid I’ll fall again with his temptation.

“I love you, you love me too. Who cares?” He didn’t seem to care that we already surpassing boundary, I cant denied my feeling too. I love him too. I didn’t know this is right or wrong, I love him. I love him. I really love him.

I love my brother, Kim namjoon.

 

End