The Ring

The Ring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST IT?!"

"Lost... meaning it's gone, not with me, vanished, vamoosed along with the thief." Kim Junsu ran a hand down his face. "I'm so, so sorry, Min."

"It's not your fault." Kim Jaejoong let out a sigh, worriedly glancing at the youngest of them all. "I think you should sit down. The last thing we need for you is to faint."

Shim Changmin unceremoniously threw himself on his bed, burying his face in his hands. "What am I going to do?"

"I'm so sorry." Junsu apologized again, seating himself beside the distraught man. "You should've picked a different best man."

Changmin lifted his face from his hands and managed a small smile for the older man's benefit. "You didn't want this to happen either, hyung."

"Thieves should really just go and disappear from this planet." Park Yoochun shook his head, leaning against the wall adjacent to the door and folding his arms over his chest.

"Exactly." Jung Yunho nodded in agreement before he turned his attention back to Changmin. "What do you plan to do now?"

"I don't know how I'm going to tell Sooyoung her wedding ring's gone."

o-o-o-o-o

Lee Donghae couldn't help but shake his head as he watched their most recently caught criminal being brought to the cell. "I really don't understand people like them."

Cho Kyuhyun snorted. "I'd be worried if you do, hyung."

"At least with people l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter