t h e end

Painted Over

"Do you know who I am?"

"...."

I'm sorry

 

 I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. It has become a routine, you will smile at him, oblivious to the dwindling hope that's dying in me, and I'll laugh because even though I hate (love) you, the images replay in my mind (prison). If escaping is as easy as how it sounds like, then I wouldn't be left here (with you with him and I hate it I hate it I hate it).

 Tomorrow I'll see you holding his hand again: you'll be happy, happier than ever, and I'll be stuck.

 I hate you so much for leaving me here alone when I'm already at the bottom (I miss you so so much, please come back I love you). Your name rolls of my tongue easily, maybe it's because your name has passed my lips numerous times (even though you don't remember) and it's unfair that I have to suffer through this by myself. (but you don't deserve to get hurt either; even if you stab my heart with a knife, I'll protect you till the end).

  (I want to hold you like how he does. I want to have you again. You used to whisper Iloveyou''s into my ear but everything changes. You no longer understand how much I miss you, how much I love you)

  He'll look at you like you're the most precious thing in the world (and you are), and he'll shield you from the rest of the world like the man he is (like the person I'm not).

  Tomorrow I'll see you holding his hand again, and my heart will shatter, just like how it always does, but I'll laugh anyway, because you're you.

 

"It's okay."

"..."

I love you.

 

 

 


If you're wondering, I didn't proofread this so it's probably terrible. And I came up with this really quickly I'm sorry but I wanted to write Todae.