Birthday Wishes.

♥ Note From My Secret Admirer ヅ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Few days more and its Junhyung birthday. Thanks to the bubbly Yoseop, his cheerfulness and also his kindness, he had manage to perfecting the plan of his, for his step - brother. He made every level of year in their school, senior and juniors to be with him in a conspiration for Junhyung's upcoming birthday. Since, he wanted to tease Junhyung a bit, before spilling a bigger surprise to Junhyung later on.

 

 

 

Yoseop had been in each of classes, telling them and inviting them all along just bcos of Junhyung. That special person. Yoseop may not know why he was trying this hard for Junhyung, but he still continuing this anyway. Just simply bcos he wanted to and it makes him happy to see Junhyung happy.

 

 

"Remember this alright ! Don't ever wish him on that day. But don't forget to attend ! "

 

 

 

"Okay Yoseop, no problem !"

 

 

Skipping away happily as everything going well according to his plan. 'I really can't wait to see Junhyungie's face. I hope this would at least makes him happy, although just a little bit'.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

For the past 3 days, the younger seem to avoid Junhyung. Junhyung in other way, was feeling a little bit upset seeing the lack of attention he get from the younger. Seeing the busyness the boy had, he coax himself to be a little more understanding. Not wanting to mistook any of things that might happened for the past few days, he told himself to be more thankful to at least see Yoseop's beautiful smile every single morning now.

 

 

 

Junhyung sighed. He wanted more than that by now. He could see that Yoseop had slowly accepting him from heart and he treasured it. But, he wanted more. "I am selfish .. Why am I being like this and acting this way?"

 

 

 

Shrugging his thought of Yoseop he had a little while just now, Junhyung drag his feet towards somewhere he had always been. His second home to be exact. He had spending his birthday here, ever since when his mother was still alive. Visiting his father. It is mostly like a routine every then and now. When he is sad, he went there. When he is happy, he went there. When he felt alone, when he missed them, when he had free time, he will always be there. Especially on special days like birthdays ..

 

 

 

And today .. Is his birthday .. He never remember his own birthday .. But since he had a new phone and learn how to use it, he had set birthday reminders into his phone. He put in his dad's birthday, mom's, Mr Yang's and also Yoseop's. As for his own, he never intended to. Probably the smaller male is the one who did this. Who else would wanted to sneek into his room and put this reminder. Yoseop and him had a little argument about putting his own birthday reminder but he insisted to not to. Surprisingly, he had woken up today with a reminder on his phone, 'It's my birthday! Happy birthday Yong Junhyung! ^^'

 

 

There is no doubt that it's Yoseop's doing.  And he was.. at least thankful. 

 

 

He was not going to argue to Yoseop today for that. He smiled bcos of that simple reminder. But, sighing dejectedly, that his little crush, had been avoiding him today, more than before. Not talking to him at all, no smile, no morning wishes and the younger didn't even look at him. He don't even know why. It hurts him in the inside, but he knows that he had to give the other some time and some spaces. And maybe for him too. Maybe he did something wrong in Yoseop's eyes, so he decided to reflect his actions back. 

 

 

Not to mention, since today is his birthday, he felt more sad. Reminding him, the one who had given birth to him, two people who owned him, had gone. And left him alone in this world. He know that he wasn't alone now, with Mr Yang and Yoseop by his side. But he just couldn't help it. He just misses his parents a lot.

 

 

 

He places a soft smile on his face after arriving at the particular place, and slowly settle down on the grass in front of  the graves of his most precious people in the world.

 

 

"Hey mom.. Dad .. How are you..? I missed you both ..a lot..", that's all he manage to say before his heart had taken over his mind. Before the walls he had build in front of other people, falls and crush. Destroyed. The crystal clear falls from his eyes, flowing down on his plump cheeks, uncontrollabally. "I'm sorry .."

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

 

Everything is ready as Yoseop make sure everything happen just like what he had plan. He didn't mean to hurt Junhyung this way by ignoring him all day long. He just wished that Junhyung wouldn't be that hurt that much. He feel bad though. He would apologized to Junhyung mostly for sure. 

 

 

 

It has already pass 8 pm, yet Junhyung still haven't arrived home. He was not sure where Junhyung went off to after school. Their other friends, in fact the whole school have already arrived at Junhyung's birthday party. Yes, Yoseop had prepared this a week ago. He decided to make a great, big birthday party for Junhyung bcos he knows that Junhyung never had any party in his life. So Yoseop tried his best to make this party perfect for Junhyung. 5 minutes pass 8pm, Yoseop decided to call Junhyung. He tap his foot on the floor waiting for the other to pick up his call. Biting his lips in the process. He started to feel bad about this now.

 

 

 

'Maybe I left something off while preparing this party for him..', Yoseop thought sadly. He just wished to make Junhyung happy on his important day. But, he feel like everything starts to shattered that he actually didn't know what does exactly that Junhyung need and wanted the most. He probably had left it out. He left the most important information. He didn't know Junhyung very well yet. Apparently, he was trying hard to. Yes he did. And he wouldn't stop. But for now, he must searched for Junhyung first.

 

 

 

"Junhyungie .. Why aren't you picking up my calls ..", Yoseop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter