I regret nothing.

Why can't you feel like how I do?

   Sungyeol is at his class, sleeping. His head is at the table, throbbing because of the headache from this morning. Some chatter makes him open his eyes and lift his head. Oh, how he regret doing so.

   There, he spot Myungsoo and Sungjong walking in the class with hands interwined. His heart started to tear into pieces. Why you ask? Lee Sungyeol is in love with Kim Myungsoo who is taken by Lee Sungjong. Sungyeol believe in love at first sight and his heart decide to choose Myungsoo as Sungyeol's love in the first sight.

    Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong are friends along with four other people, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sunggyu and Woohyun. They always hang out with each other after school. Sungyeol's love to Myungsoo grows bigger everyday. Myungsoo is quite famous in the school because of his handsome look and that makes Sungyeol worried a lot. 

   "What if Myungsoo will be taken from someone that is not me?"  That is the question that always make Sungyeol worry. He loves Myungsoo so much to see him with other guy. One day, he decide to confess at Myungsoo. He didn't know that day is the day that he never think would happen. It's all start one year ago but Sungyeol can't erase the memory.

Flashback

  Sungyeol walk to the school garden at 8.00 p.m. with a bouquet of flowers and a love letter at his hand. He decide to make Myungsoo his before someone take his love away. His hand is shaking because of the nervousness. He encourage himself. "You can do it, Sungyeol! It is now or never."

  Sungyeol had ask Myungsoo to meet him at the school garden at 8.00 p.m. which Myungsoo had agreed. Sungyeol is happy and nervous at the same time when he get the text. "I had a chance for Myungsoo to be mine!" "What if he reject me?" The thought makes Sungyeol wonder what to do but he decide to continue with the flow.

    Sungyeol smile when he spot the black hair figure sitting on a bench. "There you are, Myungsoo! I hope you will accept me.." Sungyeol thought. Before he can walk closer, he hear a voice that is so familiar. "Is that Sungjong's voice?" Sungyeol hide under a big tree which is not too far away from where Myungsoo is. 

  "M-Myungsoo-ah. I-I..." Sungjong stutter which make Myungsoo raise an eyebrow. "You what?" Myungsoo ask Sungjong who is red as a tomato. "I-I love you, Myungsoo!" Sungjong half-shout and hand Myungsoo a box of chocolate. "Ah, is that so? I love you too, Sungjong." Myungsoo smile. "Really? So, you had accept my confession?" Sungjong look at Myungsoo unexpectedly. "I am." Myungsoo nod, the smile never leave his face. "Thank you, Myungsoo!" Sungjong's lips crashed onto Myungsoo's lips. 

   Myungsoo and Sungjong's kiss last after some minutes. Sungyeol's cheeks is wet with his own tears. The love of his life is already meet his partner which is also one of his friends. The world is cruel. Sungyeol is only a step late and he is force to watch his love kiss someone else with his own eyes. "It is so unfair..."

  "Wait a minute, Sungjong~ I need to call Sungyeol to cancel the meeting." Myungsoo tell Sungjong. "What meeting?" Sungjong ask Myungsoo who is taking out his handphone from his jacket. "He wants to meet me." Myungsoo dial Sungyeol's number. 

    Sungyeol's phone vibrate so Sungyeol quickly take his handphone. He receive the call. "Umm... Sungyeol-ah." Sungyeol feels his heart tear into pieces when he hear Myungsoo's voice. "I need to cancel the meeting- Oh, it's raining." Myungsoo tell Sungyeol. "I can't take it anymore!" Sungyeol run from the garden. "Hello? Sungyeol, do you hear me?" Sungyeol quickly end the call. He can't help but hates the reality. He can't accept the truth. He just can't.

   22th of June is the day that he hate the most. The day that his love is taken away.

End Of Flashback.

   "Sungyeol-ah!" Sungyeol snap into reality when Woohyun wave his hand in front of Sungyeol's face. "Y-yes?" Sungyeol ask Woohyun who smile. "Sungjong has an annoucement to make." Sungyeol smile bitterly. "Yeah. Sungjong... The person who take Myungsoo away from me.." "Let's go~" Woohyun drag Sungyeol out of the class.

    "So, today is our first anniversary." Myungsoo clasped his hands together. Sungyeol widened his eyes. "Today is 22th of June?" "I want to invite you to our party to celebrate it with us." Myungsoo continue. "Hey, it is your first anniversary. You should have your private time by your own." Sunggyu smile. "Please~" Sungjong did his aegyo. "Okay, then." Sungjong and Myungsoo smile at each other. "We will meet you tonight, then."

That night.

    "Wow, that's a lot of food!" Dongwoo smile. "It is. Eat as many as you want." Myungsoo smile back. They started to full their plate with food. "Sunggyu hyung, this pudding is so good~" Woohyun speak. "Really?" Woohyun nod his head. "Say ah~" Woohyun put the spoon inside Sunggyu's mouth. "It is! Here, have some of mine~" Sunggyu fed Woohyun some of his cake. 

   Sungyeol frown. He is tired of his friends lovey-dovey. He feels like he shouldn't be there. What pain him the most is how Myungsoo is blushing at Sungjong's words. He can't take the pain anymore. He quickly finish his food. "Thanks for the food and the invitation." Sungyeol announce which make all pairs of eyes set on him. "Why so fast? Where are you going?" Hoya manage to ask with all of the food inside his mouth. "Home." Sungyeol give them a short reply before walk outside.

   "Wait!" Sungjong grab Sungyeol's hand. "What?" Sungyeol ask with a harsh tone. "Why did you change? You jealous. Am I right?" Sungjong ask. "Jealous?" "Yes. When I am with Myungsoo, you will avoid us." Sungjong smirk. "I am! Who wouldn't?" "Ah, so you are. Myungsoo is mine so you couldn't do anything." Sungyeol's face turn red. His blood is boiling. "You know. Nevermind." Sungyeol turn away but Sungjong stop him again.

    "What do you want?!" Sungyeol raise his voice which make Sungjong startled. Never did they ever hear Sungyeol raise his voice even once. "You are really an useless person, huh? You can't confess what is in your heart and yet you are mad at me." Sungjong started to make Sungyeol annoyed. "I am but you ruin every ing thing!" "Stop it!" Sungyeol raise his hand to slap Sungjong but a voice prevent him from doing so. 

   "What do you think you are doing, Sungyeol?!" Myungsoo shout and run to his boyfriend. "You really had change, huh? You are not like this before but after Sungjong and I started dating, you change. What is wrong with you that you hate Sungjong so much?! You are not the Sungyeol that I know! I hate you!" Myungsoo scream in front of Sungyeol's face. Sungyeol feel his heart broken for the millionth time. The person he love had shout at him and say the word 'I hate you' that is dedicated to him. Without thinking, Sungyeol run with tears falling down. Just like last year, rain falling down heavily. 

     "It hurts.. My heart hurts so much that I can die.."  Sungyeol let out a sob. "He says that he hate me... I am such a stupid person." "Thank you, rain from letting that this tears is invisible.. But, I guess that you can stop because I will not let out tears anymore.. Thank you for the help.." The tears fall down heavily like how the rain did. 

    "Kim Myungsoo.. The name that I will never forget. Thank you for everything but I don't need your help anymore." Sungyeol look up and see a big lorry that coming it's way to him. "I enjoy my life here. I can live by myself now..." 

  The lorry hit Sungyeol to the ground. The impact is so strong that Sungyeol feel that all his bones broke. Sungyeol hears screams that makes him want to cover his ears but he know he can't. "Kim Myungsoo, thank you for everything..." Sungyeol thought as he take his last breath. Sungyeol's bloods cover the road. 

   22th of June is the day that Sungyeol's heart broke and it also the day that he leave the world in a heartbroken way. Sungyeol is only had the one-side love that makes him change. Missing someone that will never miss you is like waiting for a soul to return back to it's body. That's how Sungyeol feel but now, he can finally live without pain be his friend.