Kai

EXO One-Shot Collection

Title: How It Happened

Gender: Romance; Schoollife, Comedy;  

Created: 12/09/2013

Finished: 12/09/2013

Length: 3 A4 pages; 1 690 words;

Prologue

After 5 years of dating, Ahn Seo Jin and Kim Jong In remember how it all started.

 

Characters

Main:

Kim Jong In (a.k.a Kai)

Ahn Seo Jin (fictional)

 

Additional:

Seung Yeon (fictional)

Other EXO members

 

Credits to: mafalda - for the poster. *sighs* there's nothing you can't do! love it <3


How It Happened

 

Ahn Seo Jin and her best friend were boringly laid down in Seo Jin’s bed in a hot summer day. “Ah it’s so hot I can’t even think.” Seung Yeon, Seo Jin’s best friend tried to make some wind with her hand. Seo Jin laughed and remarked, “You never think.” Seung Yeon rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at her friend.

That’s when Seung Yeon had a somehow very good idea. “Let’s go to the public swimming pools.” she excitedly sat up as she looked at her best friend for a reaction or an answer. “Well, why not?” Seo Jin shrugged and her best friend cheered.

“Oh I don’t have any bikini or swimsuit.” Seung Yeon pouted as she remembered that she wasn’t at her house and hadn’t brought any bikini to Seo Jin’s house. “I’ll lend you one, don’t worry.” Seo Jin smiled as she made her way towards her wardrobe. She opened the drawer which contained her bikinis and swimsuits and took out the one she would wear. “I’ll wear this one.” she showed it to her best friend. It was a blue colored bikini with some drawings in white.

“That’s pretty. So, let’s see.” Seung Yeon wondered through the amount of bikinis Seo Jin had and finally found one that pleased her. “I’ll take this.” she grabbed it and showed it to Seo Jin so the other would be sure she would take that one.

After wearing the bikinis and getting their things for the swimming pool they left Seo Jin’s house.

“So how have you been with Ho Seok?” Seo Jin asked her best friend as they made their way towards the public swimming pool. “Ho Seok? Tsk. He’s a total jerk. I broke up with him three days ago. I can’t believe he was cheating on me. Well, he wasn’t exactly cheating. He was getting too friendly with another girl.” Seung Yeon explained. Seo Jin rolled her eyes “Please Seung Yeon. Don’t defend him. Guys like him are always jerks and can never have a serious relationship. They just want to have fun.” Seo Jin remarked as she hated those type of guys. It frustrated her that her friend just couldn’t see how stupid guys could be, specially the popular ones.

Seung Yeon sighed. “If only I got the chance with any of the basketball team.” she looked at the ground without a hope that would happen. Seo Jin looked at her in disbelief. “Those are the worst! Don’t ever date a popular guy. They’re the worsts when it comes to girls. I’m warning you.” she pointed her finger at Seung Yeon.

It wasn’t that she had already dated one, but she knew how it worked. Seo Jin would never go with those smirks and winks along with those well-defined body figures and handsome faces. Jocks, or in other words the popular guys who were part of the school sports teams were always bad guys to date. According to Seo Jin they would break a girl’s heart in a blink of an eye.

“I don’t know why you hate them so much.” Seung Yeon shrugged and shook her head slightly. “Because they think they’re cool and are the kings of the school. They think they’re the best and are flawless. They’re spoiled brats who think they can get anything they want not even caring about the others feelings.” Seo Jin explained as she let out some of her frustration. “Do you have anything to tell me?” Seung Yeon stared at Seo Jin with a suspicious look. “What? No. You know I always tell you anything. Why are you asking that now?” Seo Jin looked back at her best friend.

“I know it’s just … by the way you were talking it seemed that you had already dated a jock.” Seung Yeon pointed out. “No. I would never date any of them.” Seo Jin retorted.

The two finally arrived at the public swimming pools and went to find a place to stretch their towels and sun bath a bit. There were three uncovered swimming pools and one big covered swimming pool. As there weren’t many people in the covered pool Seo Jin decided to swim there instead.

She was about to walk there when Seung Yeon abruptly stopped her. “What?” Seo Jin threw her a look. “Look! It’s Jong In and his friends.” Seung Yeon pointed at the school jocks, who were just entering the place. “Ah, they look like gods. Look at those abs. Oh mama mia. It even gives me hot flashes.” Seung Yeon began to shake her hands in order to give her a bit of wind.

Seo Jin rolled her eyes and just went to mind her business. She walked to the covered swimming pool and decided to dive into the pool.

Jong In, who was in his way towards the covered pool along with his three friends noticed a somehow graceful figure diving into the pool. He caught a glimpse of Seo Jin’s slim figure, the one he had been keeping an eye on lately.

He stopped laughing at Baekhyun’s joke when he saw Seo Jin coming to the surface and passing her hands through her wet hair. He gulped as he watched her. Without noticing him, she sustained her breathing and once again dove in her head into the water, letting her body wave like a mermaid swimming in an ocean.

Jong In saw how she swam like a dolphin, gracefully letting her curves stand out as she moved her body.

“Hey what’s wrong with you? Did you see a ghost?” Sehun waved a hand in front of Jong In’s face as the other had paralyzed completely. “Hum? No. Let’s go.” Jong In was determined to gain Seo Jin’s attention. She would be his target that day.

“Place your towels here.” Suho threw his towel to one of the loungers available in that side. The boys did the same and walked towards the swimming pool to refresh a bit.

Seo Jin was now climbing up the stairs to leave the swimming pool and Jong In kept watching her. She walked towards the stairs which led to the boards and climbed up so she could jump from the lower one. She took a deep breath and positioned herself. She mentally counted to three and dove into the deepest part of the pool. At the sudden contact with the water, the lower part of Seo Jin’s bikini had … disappeared.

She swam a bit further and finally noticed that something wasn’t right. She widened when she felt a bit too . She glanced around in hopes to see her lower part of her bikini but she had no luck.

She went to the edge of the swimming pool looking for support when someone appeared behind her. At sensing his presence Seo Jin turned around and looked up, only to find Kim Jong In staring down at her. “Did you lose something?” Jong In asked with a smirk as he took his hands behind his back, holding Seo Jin’s bikini lower part.

He crouched down so he could talk to her better. Seo Jin tried to snatch the rest of her bikini from him but he lifted it higher, not letting her reach it. “Can you please give me that?” Seo Jin asked feeling both furious and embarrassed by the situation. However Jong In was enjoying it instead.

Seo Jin glanced at his friends who were laughing and whispering from a far as they watched amused. She felt her cheeks reddening and her patience losing at the stupid jock in front of her. “Give me that!” she yelled, clearly frustrated and angry. “Only with one condition.” Jong In started as he kept his famous smirk in his face. “You have to give me a date.” he was cornering her between the sword and the wall. “Never.” she answered without even thinking twice.

He chuckled at her answer and got up. “Then bye bye blue bikini.” he took a few steps forward. “Wait!” Seo Jin spoke. She gulped and rolled her eyes. She couldn’t believe she was doing that herself. “I’ll … I’ll give you a date.” she sighed. She never had thought that would happen. Having a date with a jock? Not even in her dreams.

Jong In grinned to himself with satisfaction. He walked back to her and crouched down again as he held her belonging with one finger. She quickly snatched it away from his possession and angrily eyed him. “6:30pm at Sunset Glow Bar. Don’t forget it.” he gave her his damn hot and y wink before leaving to his friends.

She wore back the bikini’s lower part and exhaled to calm herself down. She really couldn’t believe that she would have a date with that jerk. She got out of the swimming pool and made her way towards her towel, as she cursed at Jong In between her breathing.

“And yeah. Then we had a date and I found that he wasn’t really a jerk. He made me change my mind about jocks then.” Seo Jin smiled as she finished telling how she and Jong In first met.

Five years had passed since their unique first meeting and Seo Jin and Jong In had been happily dating since then. They were now at a bar with their other friend couples enjoying a good night out. Jong In’s friends, Baekhyun, Suho and Sehun had brought their girlfriends along as well as Seo Jin’s best friend, Seung Yeon who had brought her boyfriend to introduce him to the group.

“You guys had a really … interesting first meeting.” Chanyeol laughed as he put his arm around Seung Yeon’s shoulders.

Seo Jin couldn’t help but grin at his statement. “Now I’m thankful I had lost the bikini.” she tenderly locked eyes with Jong In and gave him a sweet peck on his lips. “You guys are so cheesy.” Sehun rolled his eyes as he hold hands with his girlfriend. “Shut up. You’re equally cheesy. You have no right to say that.” Sehun’s girlfriend protested as the rest laughed at him.

 


I finally returned with a new one-shot and it was with KAI!!!! :D

Heheheh how was it? Well, I wanted to make it comical but I don't know if it was comical enough. :s *sigh* I enjoyed writing this one-shot though. ^^

I hope you like it. :) Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote

Chu~ / XOXO