Chapter 4

It's always been you

Kris’ POV

Arriving at the college, I look at my sister, gosh, she’s sleeping no wonder she’s so calm and stay quiet all along the road. I shook her shoulder “Sy, wake up. We are here.”
“Ng? Are we in the campus now?” She said while rubbing her eyes. She’s so adorable, I wonder how many guys hitting on her.
“Yes baby girl, we are here. Now, if you please, let’s go outside and look for her. But we need make a plan. When we find her, act like we don’t see her and act naturally like we’re not searching her. Araso?”
“Araso.” She say and jump out off the car. How can she is so energetic right after woke up. This girl is truly special.
“Ben, hurry up!” She say and stomp her feet “You told me to get off but you, yourself stuck there at the car.”
“Yes yes princess” I say and locking the car’s doors.
“Ben.. why so creepy?” My sister say while looking around.
“What creepy?”
“Those girls. They’re sending me death glare.”
“Hahahaha That’s because you come here with me, being in the same car with me. They must think that you’re my girlfriend.”
“Are you that handsome so those girls are jealous of me being in the same car with you? Oh please, I’m your freaking sister.”
I laugh seeing her annoyed “But they don’t know that you’re my sister. And girl watch your mouth. I don’t like you swearing.”
“Huh but you do that every time. How could I can not swear?”
“You are a girl, sweetheart. And no swearing in front of me. What if mom and dad hear that?”
“Araso, and I let you know that mom and dad won’t hear me swear cause I only do that outside home.” She say while smirking.
“Aish this girl!” I ruffled her hair and run towards the campus building.
“Ben, how dare you do that? wait for me!” She run and fall on the ground. When I go to her, I see a girl lay a hand and help her standing. Wait, I guess I know that girl. Isn’t she… Tiana??
“Thank you so much” I hear my sister saying.
“Sy, are you okay?” I ask her.
“Ergh I hate you Ben, because of you I fell.” She say in annoyance.
“Kris?” I hear Tiana ask me.
“Eh hey, Ti.”
“Who is she? Do you know her Ben?” Well my nosy sister is in action. She stare at me and Tiana.
“Yes. I know her. She’s my friend. Tiana this is Chrissy. Sy, this is Tiana.” I say while bliking my eyes giving her signal not to act fool.
“Aaaah sooo you’re Tiana..” She say. Duh, this girl! I bet she purposely saying that eventhough she already saw my code.
“Ah.. yes.. I’m Tiana. Nice to meet you Chrissy. You’re so pretty, Kris is lucky to have you.” Tiana say while smilling.
What did she say? I am lucky to have Chrissy? Does she think that Sisy is my girlfriend?
“Nice to meet you too Onnie.” Sisy evilly smile “I can call you onnie right? But eh, what do you mean by Ben is lucky to have me?”
“Aren’t you his girlfriend? And yes I don’t mind you call me onnie. But who is Ben?” She confused.
Gah! She really thinks Sisy is my girlfriend. I hear Sisy laughing and say “Ani, I’m not his girlfriend.”
“Tiana, Sisy is my sister, and she’s a freshman here. And Ben is me. She calls me Benben since we were kids.” I explain and see forming O shape.
“Ooo.. No wonder you two look alike. I thought that you are her boy friend because people say that soulmate will have similar face.” She say while blushing.
“hahaha no, I don’t want to have a soulmate like him.” I hear Sisy laughing her of me. This girl!
“I’m sorry for my sister behavior Ti, she’s like this but what I should I do? God give her as my sister.” I put on a sad face.
“What do you mean Ben? You don’t like me as your sister? Okay fine. I won’t acknowledge you as my brother.” Sisy sulking.
I see Tiana chuckling at our behavior.
“I was just kidding, baby girl. Oh c’mon. I’m sorry. Alright?”
“I won’t forgive you unless you buy me ice cream and banana milkshake and pancake.”
“Are you hungry or what? Didn’t you eat much before coming here?” I’m amazed with my sister. Is she gorilla or what?
“Will you buy me or not? If you would I’ll forgive you.”
“okay, okay. As you wish. I’ll buy you later.”
“Okay, you are forgiven, my silly brother Kris Wu.” I just shook my head at her act. “By the way I need to go to my class. Bye Ben and bye Onnie. Ben! I’ll see you at home and don’t forget to buy me. Ah! One more. You don’t need to wait for me. I’ll go home with my friend.” She run to her class, turn around and wink at me, left me dumbfounded. Ckckck this girl is really unpredictable.
“Your sister is really cute, Kris.” Tiana finally say after seeing the most absurd scene of me and my sister.
“Really? She’s really childish sometimes.”
“Yeah. I like her she’s nice and lively. By the way what class do you have today? Mine is history and literature”
“I only have a class today. Mine is business. We’re not in the same class today.” I say while checking my schedule.
“Oh are you in business major? Me too. But, my business class is on Wednesday.” She explain cutely. “So, good bye Kris I’ll take my leave. See you.”
“Bye Ti.. See you too.” I say while smilling.

 

Tiana’s POV

I was in the middle of walking to my class when someone fall right beside me. I help her up, I guess she is a freshman in this college by looking at her face. She has a pretty face. When I help her stand up, I hear a familiar voice asking her condition. I know right whose voice this is. Kris. I didn’t realize my mouth saying his name. Then he look at me, greet me, and introduce me to this girl. Seeing how care Kris is toward this girl, my heart breaks. I think this is it. He already has a girl friend. I curse my self in my mind. “What do you think, babo ya? Kris will love you? Will choose you among all those pretty girls? Get over! Just because he is kind to you doesn’t mean he likes you. Look! His girlfriend is pretty.” I almost cry comparing my self to his girlfriend. “You can’t cry now Tiana.” I make up my mind and introduce my self and praise his girlfriend sincerely. She looks like a goddess. But the I hear the girl laugh and Kris explain that She is not his girlfriend but his sister. Oh My God! I’m really happy. I thought I lose my hope. I’m embarrassed for judging the relationship between them. I madly blushed. Luckily Kris didn’t tease me this time. Oh and I see them bickering. They are really cute. Chrissy is really pretty and cute asking Kris to buy her many foods. I wonder what will happen if I hang out with her. I bet she’s really easygoing and fun to be friend with. I then ask him what is his class, I hope he is in the same class with me, but he’s not. I’m disappointed. I really want to spend more time with him but I can’t, the class will start soon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeay!! Chapter 4 is up! Another update today. I feel like writting because i guess i can't update till monday :(( huhu. I hope you enjoy. Please subscribe and comment. :))