Chapter 26

It's always been you

Tiana's POV

 

What? Am i dreaming? Does he meant what he said? C'mon I've never known that he likes me. Okay he's been always good towards me but i never thought that's all because he likes me.

Now, i figure it out, why he's always be there for me. God, is he the right man for me? Should i get going with my life and let him to take a part of my world? Is this the time to move on? To finally get my own happiness? I exhale deeply and he seems to notice it.
"I'm sorry if this is too much for you, i'm sorry that i said it right after we meet again. But really you don't have to give me the answer now, don't think about it too much, and tell me when you're ready." He looks at me and smiles. How on earth a man can be this nice? Is he an angel or what? No matter human or angel, I already made up my mind and ready to give him my answer.
"Ani, I'll give my answer now. Listen to it carefully and i hope you can understand me." I look at him and realize he's way too nervous. Cute. I've never seen him like this before. I exhale once again and open my mouth to speak but he holds his hand up."Wait a minute, i need to breath too." He says it in a super mega adorable way making me want to pinch his cheek. "Now I'm ready."

 

Suho's POV

 

"Ani, I'll give my answer now. Listen to it carefully and i hope you can understand me." Seriously, I'm feeling like i'm about to die. I told her to think about it but she wants to give me the answer directly. Honestly, I'm not ready to be rejected. She's my first crush, my first heart break, my first best (girl) friend, and she's the only one who ever get to hear my confession. I wonder how it feels to be rejected. I know she only saw me as a friend not as a man, and i know she still loves Kris, but really i want to give it a try, before i regret it, before it's too late.

I don't even realize that I've been holding my breath for so long, and when she's about to speak i find my needs to breath and i stop her for a while to get ready.
"I didn't know that you like me, and i know this might be hard for both of us, but i want to give it a try, i want to give us a try. But i need you to be patient toward me because honestly i still haven't get over him yet, but i know you're worth it." She says while smilling sweetly.

I can't believe what my ears hearing. Is it the time when heaven calls for me to come back? Is it even real? I feel like my whole world stop for a moment and can hear angels' sings. This is the happiest moment i've ever felt.
"Thank you so much, Ti. I know and i'll try to make you fall in love with me hardly." I kiss her hands and see her cheek gone red. "I love seeing your scarlet cheek, i think i need to do this oftenly huh?" I kiss her hands once again and she release her hands from mine and covers her face.

"hahahaha, thank God. I love you so much Tiana."

 

 

 

 

Back in Seoul

 

 

 

 

 

Kris' POV

 

How long it's been since the last time i saw her? A day? A month? A year? Two years? I don't even know the exact, but it feels like thousand years have passed yet i haven't met her nor hearing anything about her. I still remember how her face when she turned around to see me at the airport, how she held her tears, how her face indicated how broken she was, how jerk i was toward her, how i don't deserve her.

"Kris i want to talk to you." Finally i see Tiffany again after she's been avoiding me for a whole week.
"What is it? You finally want to talk to me again huh?" I , but she doesn't even consider my joke. I get this feeling, this bad feeling, just like when she was about to tell me that she was going to USA, just like when i was 'cheating' on Tiana.

I thought that God gives me a second chance to be with Fany since Tiana is gone to Japan. I thought that she's really the one and it's always been her for me.

"You need to know something." She plays with her hands when she talks to me. and i hate it so much, because it really reminds me to that time when we need to break up because she was moving to NY.
"And what is that? That you are still in love with me and want me to became your boyfriend again? That you still haven't moved on at all from me?" I try to play it cool, to keep me compose because, hell, i am completely nervous and dying to know what she will say.
"Tch, so full of yourself, so annoying." That's whinny and bratty Tiffany, been a long time since i last saw it. "First of all, i really want to say sorry because i ruined your relationship with Tiana, i truly didn't know that you have a girlfriend. You should have said it to me." She's feeling very guilty right now, i know it.
"No, it's not your fault, I" She holds her hands, asking me to stop so she can continue what she's talking. "No, really if i told you sooner, things wouldn't be like this. If only i told you that i'm married since the first time we met again."

"WHAT? YOU ARE WHAT? ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS? Tell me you're kidding. tell me this is just a joke. Today must be an april fool right?" I can't believe what i heard. she must be kidding.
"No, I'm not. the truth is i was going to america to marry my fiance, sorry, i must have told you since high school but i was afraid about what you would think, but i swear that was not my want, my parents arranged it for me, because of business matter. I hope you understand." I don't know but i don't feel too much pain in my heart. I was waiting for the feel of bullet shots me but i don't feel it, i don't feel the pain that i felt when Tiana left me. I just feel disappointed that she left me and didn't tell me the truth, eventhough i must thank her because she told me just now, cause i know if she told me when we were in highschool back then, just heaven would know what kind of suicide i would commit.

"So, who is the lucky guy?" I grab her chin gently and make her look at me."You don't get mad at me?" her voice comes as a wishper. she must be worried how mad i would be, but sorry fany, i guess i really did move on from you.
"I thought i would be, but i don't so don't feel sorry, it will only make me look patethic." I smile at her and her smile rises. "That guy is Choi Siwon, you know, the who owns hyundai."
"No wonder, i was beaten up, i am nothing compared to him, but tell me the truth, do you love him too? Does he love you? are you happy living with him?" I ask her because i don't want her get a jerk husband, however i care for her, she was my girlfriend and is my best friend.
"Siwon oppa is always kind and good to me, he really loves me and i do love him too now, at first i was being so bad toward him and we got problems but we overcome it and we're fine now, and i'm very happy to be with him eventhough i miss him so bad right now."
"Good for you that everything turns out fine. Well, congratulation Fany, for your marriage! Have a happy life and make many children. It's better late than never right? Sorry, i didn't  come to your wedding." I smile at her and she smiles back at me. That siwon guy must be very nice toward her, or he'll face hell. I know even i can't punch him if he's being a jerk, but Leo hyung will.
"Thanks Kris. You are really the best bestfriend ever and was a best boyfriend for me. We're still friends right?"
"Of course, Fany. Thanks for being honest with me. But, i have another question."
"Spill it out. I will answer all of it." She giggles and it's a good to see her laughing, It makes me feel at ease for now, and make me forget about my fault toward Tiana for a moment.
"Why are you here in Korea then? Is your husband coming with you?" I ask curiously. Seriously, why would she be here? Did she have fight with her husband?
"Ah, that's because i missed Korea so much, and i was offered to have a month student exchange from my college, so i take it. It was so hard to get permission from him to let me come back here though, but he finally let me after some promises, some crying scenes and a little war." She laughs reminscing the moment and i laugh too, wondering what was happened.
"So, only for month you are here? Better use you efficiently then."
"What am i to you? A thing?" She whines at me and i ruffle her hair only to make her more annoyed.
"Of course no, but you can help me forgetting someone for a while.." And i swear at that moment i see her face turns gloomy once again. "Don't give me that look, you better make me laugh. Arasso?"
"Yes yes Sir!"

 

"Ben.. What are you doing?" Sisy's head comes between the door and the wall. "have you been day dreaming? I was knocking for like thousands times, but you just didn't realize it."
"Uh, sorry. Things flashed through my mind. So, what are you doing here in my office? Don't tell me that you want me to take you for lunch." This little sister of mine only comes to me when she needs something from me, or when she needs someone, but she has no one at that time.
"How could you know? Are you a kind of mind reader now?" She gasps, stares at me doubtfuly.
"Nope, i just know you that better, and gosh you already has a freakin boyfriend, why don't you ask him out?" Yes, my pretty little sister is already has boyfriend, finally. I thought she would stop bothering me with petty things but Sisy will always be Sisy, she will always come back to me. I don't know how to feel, proud or sad.
"He can't today, his sisters and brother in law come to Korea with his nephew, so he must spend his time with them."
"Why don't you join with them?" I take a good look to examine my sister's face to know that she's lying or not.
"I'm shy. He asked me to, but i'm too shy and i made excuse that i already promised you to have a lunch with you. So pwetty pweaseeee?" There there her aegyo. Can't resist.
"How about baekhyun? why don't you go out with him? i have many things to do" I still manage to get some excuse and maintain my face, don't want to admit that her aegyo already makes me lose to her.
"Urgh, stupid. I told you that i said to him i promised you to have lunch with you, so how come i go with Baeeeekkk? tell me how? And by the way baekie is out of the town, visiting his grandma." This girl! Already asking my help but badmouthing me right in front of my face.
"Alright alright wait for a while then we off to go."

 

 

 

Hey, it's me again. i really feel bad for what happened between exo n kris. But i want to make this story until the end, so, here it is, and since this story has nothing to do with exo otp12 or otp11 (except some roles) so no offense nor deffense. Just like the other story which is still on going despite of tiffany and nickhun relationship, so..... Enjoy this story! Finally Kris making appearence (again). Did you expect that (I mean that thing going on with suho and tiana) happen? :)))))
What do you think will be the ending? Drop on some comments, and subscribe this story if you like it, new readers :)
Btw, i just realized that two people is upvoting this story! Thanks a lot BBALYAA and theresenurielle for upvoting. It means a lot for me :)
So, good bye. I'll see you when i see you. Ppyong! :*