Chapter 16

It's always been you

Kris' POV

 

What should I do today? I texted Tiana, she said that she can't go out with me today because she already made an appointment with her friend. Curiously, I asked her if her friend is a boy, and she just texted me that she wouldn't cheat on me eventhough her friend is a boy, but she said her friend is a girl, and i feel relieved. Knowing that I can't have a date with my girlfriend, I called Tiffany, asking her to go out with me. But she said she promised her friend to go out together. I pleaded to her to bring me with her, but she said that today is girl's day out, so I can't join with her and her friend. Well, actually I'm happy that Fany make a girl friend here in Korea, so I don't have to worry she might be alone, because I will be with Tiana.

Not knowing what to do, suddenly, an idea pops in my head. I run toward my sister's room and immediately barged in without knocking.
"Hell! You make me shocked ben!"
"Hehe I'm sorry, baby girl." I grin, stiiting beside her.
"Creepy! What do you want giant?" She pushes me off by kicking my . Aish this girl. 
"Let's go out. I'm bored staying at home." I cling into her arm and she just rolls her eyes.
"I'm going out with Baekhyun today. I'm sorry." She smiles evily at me. What the hell is happening with these girls today? Why are they going out with their own friends and abandone me here all alone by myself. I groan in frustation. But then I nudge her arm again.
"I'm going with you two. Where are you guys going?" Sisy looking at me in annoyance.
"Aish! Can't I have my quality time with my bestfriend? Why must you tagging along with us? We're going to cinema!" Haha! Sisy loves me so much, eventhough she seems like doesn't want me to tag along, but she still answer my question, that means actually she's okay with me coming with them.
"What's with girls and her friends? Tiana going with her friends and so does Fany, and now you too." I pretend to be mad and voila! Sisy is looking at me with her eyebrows furrow.
"Alright, you can come with us but you must treat us, and you must agree with any film we choose. No complains." Sisy finally says. Haha! Today I'm going ot too!! XD

Not long after Sisy agrees that I'm coming with them, someone knocks Sisy's door and The door is opening revealing Baekhyun standing there.
"Hey, hyung." He greets me. This is one of many reason why I always like Baekhyun. He is really polite to me.
"Ssup Baek!" I say smiles, and he comes toward us and sit beside Sisy.
"Bacon! You're here finally." Sisy hug Baekhyun like she doesn't see him everyday. Duh! Please Si, you meet him like almost everyday. I just can facepalm myself. I sometimes feel jealous seeing how Sisy treats Baekhyun. They're to close like brother and sister. Well, maybe that's because they know each other since babies. Sometimes I think that Sisy loves Baekhyun more than she loves me. I wonder what will happen to me when Sisy has a boyfriend, I get enough with this Bacon and I just can't share her with another guy in her life. Luckily, til now she only thinks about her first love, and not even takes a glance at her admirer, so I'm safe now but not until she finds another love =_="
"Do you miss me that much?" I hear Baekhyun chuckles when he says that. If people don't know them, they must think Baek is Sisy's boyfriend seeing how loveydovey they act.
"Ani, hahhaha I just can't stand this giant alone any longer. You come at the right time." She giggles while wink her eye at me.
"If that so, let's go then! So we don't have to face the giant." He stands and reach Sisy's hand.
"Unluckily, this giant decided to tag along with us." Sisy acts like shedding her tears while baekhyun pretends to die and plop his body to Sisy's bed.
"Baekhyun-ah!! Don't die. We can face this obstacle together." Sisy pretend to cry even louder. Nice! now they're acting like drama queen and king =__="
"Yah!! you two. Stop the drama. But you're lucky Baek that I'm coming, so you don't have to pay for anything." I tell Baekhyun and suddenly he rise up.
"Jinjja hyung? Your treat? Asa! I'm not die, sweetie." He pumps his fist and smiles to Sisy sweetly. Tch. bipolar! I know with saying I'm paying they will allow me to come, because usually when Sisy going out with Baekhyun, he will be the one that pay all of the expenses plus maintain Sisy's safety. Baekhyun is just like me, whenever we going with girls, we're being responsible with what they need and they safety. Our parents teach us that. So, Baekhyun will come to pick Sisy up just like what happening right now and he will pay for everything when they're out and lastly he will drop Sisy home when they finish hanging out. Another reason why I like Baekhyun.
"Yeah, my treat. Let's go." I say and out of Sisy's room.
"Wait let me change first." With that Sisy push Baekhyun out of her room.

 

Suho's POV

I was on the road, after buying bubble tea in my favourite stall, when I heard a girl screaming thief, just like a movie, I see Tiana and Tiffany running after a guy that holding a purse. Without even thinking I ran with them and I caught the thief. I gave the bag to Tiana, and I can see shes happy. She's thanking me, and when I about to leave, Tiffany called me asking me to haveing lunch with them. Asa! Having lunch with Tiana!!

Wait! Tiana and Tiffany? Together? Like seriously? Well, to make you understand, I'll tell the whole story. I was in the same highschool with Kris and Tiffany. I know they were dating before, and suddenly Tiffany left him to USA. After graduate from highschool, Kris and I enter the same university, and in the university we meet Tiana, we fall in love with her, but then Kris is being her boyfriend, while I am only being her secret admirer. Look! even she doesn't know my existance in the college. After that, Fany come back to Korea as an exchange student and I know all of this week Kris is always being with Tiffany, I wonder how Tiana never see them together, and doesn't get mad. Or the two of them knowing each other history with Kris? But how can they end up as friends? Ah! Another one, Tiana and Tiffany and maybe Kris doesn't even know my existance because I'm only nerd in highschool or in college. The only friend I have is Kyungsoo, my best friend since my childhood. The reason I am being nerd in school and college is I don't want to have fake friends, cause I know that my parents are rich and having the largest company in Korea, and everybody knows me as Suho, but in college and school I always call myself Joonmyun, so nobody knows about my family, not even the lecturer nor the teachers. They all know me as Joonmyun.

Back to the problem. How can Tiana and Tiffany become friends? What will Tiana do when she knows Tiffany's past?

 

 

 

don't forget to subscribe and comment ^^