Chapter 13

It's always been you

 

Kris' POV

 

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I curse myself under my breath while walking leaving the rooftop. My heart now feeling guilty because of what i did before to my own girlfriend. Actually, I didn't angry at her, but I was mad at myself, because I abandoned her all this week because of Tiffany. Yeah, call me a jerk, I did accompanied Fany almost everytime this week, and everytime I came home and found that there were messages and missed calls from Tiana making me feels like a crap. How could I betrayed my own girlfriend?

I recall what happened before, I gritted my teeth, can't forgive myself for what i did to her. I shoudln't have gone mad when she asked me. That's her business to know what's wrong with us, but i just can't tell her that my ex is back in Korea and i went with her all this week because i love Tiana, and I don't wanna lose her. yea, I'm so selfish. "Stupid Kris! You shouldn't have kissed her and just tell her that you love her. Babo!" I talked to myself. Aish, I need to go from here, I just can't stay in campus any longer, I'm afraid I'll meet Tiana, and doing another stupid thing when I see her. I head back to my home, not attending my class, and completely forget about Fany.

"Ben, why you are home in this early?" I hear my sister asking me. Good! Sisy is home. I can tell her what happened today, since she's a girl she must know what to do and how to deal with girls. I creepily walking to her and smilling, sitting beside her on the couch.
"Ben, don't smile like that. You freak me out." She push my face and laugh her off. This girl is really.
"Sy, I need to talk to you." I look at her seriously and she tilt her head to me.
"Sure, go ahead." And with that I tell Sisy everything happened this week. She seriouly listens to my story and sometimes makes faces to me and sometimes she look at me with disbelief eyes, making me know that i did wrong. But, she listens to it very well, and  doesn't even interupting until I finish.
"So.. what should I do?" I ask her after finishing my story.
"Are you stupid or something giant benben?" She look at me and glaring, Oho I'm in trouble. I always know when my mom and Sisy glare at me, it does mean that i do something wrong, and when they snap at me, I know I do something horrible and I make big mistake.
"Uh?" I am dumbfounded.
"Of course you shouldn't did that to her, stupid idiot. She must felt like crap after you kissed her and the left her." Hoa, now my lil sis even curse at me. I'm terrible. 
"What should I do then?"
"APOLOGIZE!!" She snap. Oho I wake the devil inside of Sisy up. Crap.
"But I'm embarrased."
""You should be embarrased when you go with Fany eonnie and the kiss Tiana! SHAME ON YOU WU YIFAN!" huaaa.. Sisy explodes. She even calls my chinese name, and she does that only when she pissed off. 
"alright I'll apologize to her. Anything else I should do?" I try to calm my sister down and patting her shoulder.
"Geez.. stop meeting with Fany eonnie, and act like before Fany eonnie come. You do love your girlfriend, don't you?" She stared at me with probing gaze.
"Of course I love her." I say and ruffle her hair
"Thanks a lot baby girl, now I'll go to her home." I say smilling and head outside.
"Bring me food when you come home.' I chuckle hearing she says it. My sister really love eating! *facepalm*

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating in long time.. I kinda busy reading ff hehehehe and forget about my own ff :P
Miaaaan *bow*
and another sorry because this chapter is sssooooooo short.. I don't have any idea to write.. actually, i write this from morning till now afternoon, such a long time rite?
Miaaan *bow again*

 

Btw how was that? do you like it? :/
please do comment, i really appreaciate it.

And.. dont forget to subscribe and upvote if you love this story :D thankyouuuu ILOVEYOUUU!!!! :D:D:D