Candy is love!

The Last Of My Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

 

I woke up early and held Minah (you) in my arms. I hurried to help her in and lay her on her bed. I hurried out from her room and ran down to my room. I looked at the things in the room, humans are weird. I never been to a house like this. In the room I was supposed to sleep in was a bed, a desk, a chair that had small weird wheels, a bookshelf and a weird thing that humans calls laundry basket. I looked more closer at the desk and find some weird papers on it. I jumped up at the chair looking more close at the papers. The papers had weird things on it, right it's called letters. It's many letters at this paper.

I heard someone come down and I ran over to the door sat down and waited for someone to come. My brother was always the one who greeted me at the morning. But no one came, I started to get bored again. I sat in front of the door, looking at the roof. What a weird roof, this roof is white. My roof was made of wood, is this roof made of some white thing? I heard someone turn the door knob and I looked at it. Who can that be? The door opened and four curious humans looked in. It was Minah, Kai, Luhan and Sehun. I smiled and waited for them to let me go out from the room.

 

"Good morning Baekhyun."
"Why are you on the floor?"
"Are you hungry?"

 

I nodded quick and sat on the floor, waiting for them to call me. Luhan and Kai disappeared out to the kitchen, Sehun knelt and smiled big.

 

"Come to me Baekie!"
"Wow, he really are like a dog."

 

I ran over to Sehun and tackle him down. Sehun was laughing and petted my head. I smiled and looked at all the weird things in the house. I wonder what they are for? Minah knelt and petted me too, I jumped of Sehun so he could get up again.

 

"I wonder if he can tricks?"
"Lets try him out. Get some candy."

 

Sehun got up to get something. I followed him totally curious about what he was doing. Something touched me from behind and I turned quick around to see Lay. I didn't pay attention today. Sehun came back and smiled.

 

"Baekhyun, sit. If you do as I say, you get this."

 

I held out a weird thing that looked like food, but it was more colorful. I sat down and he smiled. He gave me the weird thing and I tasted it. It was delicious! I want more!

 

"Now, lay down. You get candy if you do what I command you to do."
"Let me also try!"
"Good morning Tao."

 

I lay down and looked at Sehun with begging eyes. I did what he told me, I want my candy! He gave me my candy and I took it happily. Then it was Taos turn.

 

"Baekhyun, roll around."

 

Humans think I'm amazing by rolling around? Okay then, as long I get candy! I rolled around and got candy. Candy is yummy, Baekie love candy. Candy taste good. Lay sat down, petted me and look at my hair.

 

"Minah, get a scissor. I thing we should cut his hair."
"Not in my house. Please I just cleaned it. I do my best to keep it clean and it's not easy when you live with Sehun and Kai."
"Okay, Baekhyun come with me."

 

I followed Lay and he held a candy in front of me, I love candy. Candy are like love, love taste good. Sweet and only sweet. Lay told me to sit down, I did like he told me. I didn't look away from my candy, candy is good! Someone sat down behind me and made my look back. It was Minah, but she held a weird thing that looked dangerous. I jumped away from her and looked at the weird thing she held.

 

"Baekhyun, it's only a scissor. I don't gonna hurt you. If you're a good boy, you will get candy and food."

 

I looked curious at her and walked a little careful to her. Lay gave me the candy and I let Minah touch my hair. I heard weird sounds, but I trusted her. Lay gave me more candy to distract me, which worked pretty well. When she was done, Sehun came out with Luhan and Kai. They held a plate of food and smiled.

 

"Try it Luhan."
"Okay, I gonna test him. Baekhyun sit still. Don't touch the food yet."

 

He put down the plate and I was about to touch it when I remembered what he told me. I sat still, waited for him to let me eat.

 

"Now, eat it slow. Take it easy and you can get more food later if you still hungry."

 

Kai smiled when he said that, but I hurried to eat. But I eat kind of slow. When I was done, Kris (one of the giants) came with Chanyeol (his giant friend). They both smiled and looked shocked at me.

 

"Wow, he looks better already. But do you have any clothes to him?"
"Well he can't have my clothes, I'm to tall."
"Me to Chanyeol, I was thinking if one of them had clothes to him."
"Oh, he look pretty short, but maybe because he walks on four legs and not two."
"That's true. Baekhyun can't you stand up?"

 

I shook my head, I'm not like the humans. I started to look at something more interesting, a bird. I love birds, birds taste good! I ran after it and heard Minah call me, but I love birds! Birds taste good!

 

"Baekhyun" You don't touch that bird!"

 

Xiumin stopped me and looked serious at me. Behind him was Chen, the boy who lost his parents. I know the feeling dude. I lost my whole family because of some of your humans. Chen crouched down to my level and smiled a fake smile, only to show that he wasn't totally down today. I tackle him down and cuddle my head against him. He and Xiumin was shocked and exchanged some glances.

 

"Boy... I mean Baekhyun do you know what has happened to my parents?"

 

I nodded and cuddle more against him, to show him that he's not alone. Chen hugged me and petted me with a real smile, this time he was happy for real. Xiumin watched us two for a while before he shook his head and crouched down to our level to pat me again. I tackle him down to and grabbed his cap he was wearing. I looked teasing at him and Xiumin got fast up.

 

"You wanna play huh?! Well bring it on! I gonna catch you!"

 

I ran around, but not that fast so Xiumin could almost catch me all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter