Chapter One

Coffee Shop
Please log in to read the full chapter
  Chapter One; I just can't   forget you . . .
しろくまカフェ} ま は ろ !     2 months, 5 weeks, and 3 days. That's how long it's been since Daehyun broke up with Yongguk. Both of them, however, still yearn for each other's touch and embrace. They thrive for each other's voice, wanting to look into each others eyes, but are too afraid to approach either. The most most afraid is Daehyun, who got hit heart broken by the man he truly loved. Was it his fault Yongguk cheated? Mmh, probably. But then again, Daehyun had this insecurity where he constantly blamed things on himself. Who knows what truly happened that night..   Although, Zelo tries to support both of them by being their shoulder to cry on or their pillow of comfort. He really cared for both of them and didn't want things to be this way. So he decided he had enough of the pain both of them faced, and decided to become Mr. Matchmaker; planning to bring both of them back together once again.   "Hyung, please?" Zelo said into his phone, with a pleading tone, as he tried to convince the elder male to come to the cafe him and Daehyun would always sit at. But the male was being stubborn and kept on rejecting his pleads.   A deep sigh was heard from the other side. "...Why should I go there, Zelo? You know how much that place haunts me." Yongguk replied. Zelo frowned.   "I know, hyung...But please? I got something special planned for you. Just please go there! I'll meet you there in 15 minutes, I swear!" Zelo continued to bed. Yongguk fell silent for several long seconds before he heard Yongguk groan slightly.   "Fine...But tell me what you have in planned or else I'm not going."   Zelo smiled. Bingo, he thought to himself.   "I need adivce for my mother's birthday party. It's easier to talk in person than on the phone." He said. Yongguk huffed.   "Fine...I'm on my way." And with that said and done, Yongguk hung up. Zelo smiled, clapping happily before he quickly dialed Daehyun's number.   "Here comes the hard part...Damn, I should have called Daehyun first." Zelo thought to himself and waited for Daehyun to pick up. He growled a little when it went straight to answer machine and dialed Daehyun's number again. This time, after the 4th or so ring, a groggy Daehyun picked up. He didn't sound happy either.   "What do you want?! I'm trying to sleep here!" Daehyun yelled into the phone. Zelo pouted.   "Sorry, hyungie." He said.   Daehyun sighed. "Zelo? Why are you calling this early in the morning?"   "I need your advice."   "...You're kidding, right? You call me at 7AM for advice? Couldn't you wait another 5 hours?!"   "Aniyo, mianhae, hyung. I forgot that it's my mother's birthday today. So I need advice on what I should get her."   "...Okay, well, women like jewelry, right? Get her some necklaces of some sort."   "Can you come with me, please?! You know I hate shopping for jewelry..."   Daehyun groaned in annoyance. "Fine! When do you want me to come over?"   "Meet me at Ambrosia Cafe in 15 minutes."   Daehyun was silent for a moment. "Why does it have to be that cafe...? Why can't it be somewhere else?"   "Because I live closer to it! Please, hyung...?"   "Ugh, fine! 15 minutes. I'll be there. You better not be yanking my leg or anything or I'll kill you, Zelo."   "I'm not! I'll meet you there, hyung!" Zelo said before he hung up. He huffed and shook his head. "Geez, hyung is either gonna kill me or thank me later..."   Yongguk sighed as he continued to click his pen idly. Zelo was late. 5 minutes late. And it's not normal for the younger to be late, either. But he wished Zelo could hurry up and arrive here already so he could get the heck out of the cafe and nowhere near it ever again.
Whilst waiting over 20 minutes, Yongguk managed to write a few lyric lines.   I open my eyes to the morning sunlight I look at the time on my phone I put on the clothes I laid out last night And I hurry out the door   By myself, I hum along to the song I like to listen to everyday By myself, I walk in between these familiar buildings   Monday, Tuesday, Everyday I get by and I am well I meet up with a lot of friends These days, a lot of things make me laugh   Summer, Winter, Spring, and Fall Time goes so fast But why am I at the same place Waiting for you?   The coffee shop that we used to go to Our coffee shop
Please log in to read the full chapter