ἄλφα

Emotional Quotient

 

 

 

Oh damn it.

 

 

He wasn’t fine; he wasn’t the man she knew. He wasn’t his usual happy self who gives a bright smile to everyone.  It’s not  the  Kim Joonmyun, the guy who she doesn’t have any idea that she’d be friends with. Instantly.  And would be taking care of him at the current situation…

 

While he lashes out of the streets, with a bottle of soju, walking in zig-zags and muttering out words he’s not even aware that passersby are starting to judge him. 

 

“Shut it Suho! Get a freaking grip. You look  ridiculous right now.”  She hissed at him, clinging onto his arm as she holds it down. People we’re starting to notice at his aloof actions and well, He was drunk anyway.

 

“Aaisishh!~ Don’t—you telllmmee whaat to do Chorongaaaa I’m perfectlyyy fine”

 

He hiccupped in between his slurred words.

 

Chorong could only frown and groan in frustration at the sight of him being in his world of fuzzy thoughts, clouding all the pain he was trying to endure the whole moment.

 

"I prepared everything! everything chorongaaah!" he threw  both of his hands up along with his head, with a bitter look on his face yet his lips kept a smile.

 

"It  took me half of the year to have everything set! The venue! The motif she wished for! The guests! The food! I even called out for my friends to plan the wedding for me. Even this ring— " he pulled out a small velvety box from his pocket.

 

Tears were starting to swell up on his eyes again, he opened the box showing the ring securely placed inside, showing the intricate design of it, the diamonds that kept sparkling even at the dark place they’re at. It reflects the light coming from the moon.

 

His hands quickly closed it up and he attempts to throw in somewhere afar, until the lass held his hand back.

 

"That’s going to be a stupid move. Look just, hand it over to me and throw that soju instead.."

 

“Who cares? This ring is useless right now. A piece of crap..” he lifted the box on his hand and stared at it for a matter of seconds. Until chorong snatched it from his grasp.

 

“No you buffoon, this ring isn’t Crap it just isn’t the right time to give yet. Maybe… it’s looking for another person.  Or this isn’t for her afterall…” her voice trails off, while her eyes were locked onto that rain. A certain someone crept up in her thoughts.

 

 “Why? Do you want that ring?” Suho bluntly asked, making the girl shake her head with the things she was mustering up all in her head.

 

“Of course! I’d be lying if I said that I don’t want it. But the sentimental value holds me back.. This piece of jewelry isn’t bought just for a fashion statement if I’m not mistaken”

 

“Heh. You’re right, you got me but… you can keep it. It’s yours now”

 

Chorong looked at him wide-eyed.

 

“You seriously are drunk. I never said I wanted to have it.”

 

It was a bit startling how this guy shifted back from his sanity just a while ago. He looked rather calm than before.

 

“Then I want you to keep it for me… Until I find it’s rightful owner..” He said, placing his hand over hers where she held the small box.

 

As Chorong couldn’t process the things to respond

 

“Good night. Chorong-sshi!”

 

Suho flashed a sincere smile and saluted at her before walking off, he even threw the bottle of soju in the trash as he went past one.

.

.

.

“Crap, I don’t even know his address and phone number. Who the heck is Kim Joonmyun anyway?” she muttered, remembering that she just met him tonight.

 


 

Well wasn't that quick. xD

if you really want the full story just leave in some comments below. i'm having an inner battle on which to pursue first. 

Regarding with the SuRong fics i'm working on these days.