cHAPTER 2

"Married To Who?"

Appa told me to come", LuHan said. "When did you come?", you asked. "Just 2 hours ago then I went to dad's office", LuHan explained. "Then why are you here", you asked. "Appa told me to fetch you but you aren't in your house so I thought you're here", LuHan said. "Then where are we going ?", you asked. "Yah , stop throwing me stupid questions", LuHan snickered. "Its not stupid", you pouted. "By the way , Suzy-ah can you tell that I cant go to school today ?", "Yeah", Suzy smiled. "Uh and dont wait for me", you added while she nodded. "Bye Suzy", LuHan waved. "Bye", Suzy waved back. You and LuHan then went to your family's black audi and hopped on. The whole journey didn't took too much far since your father office is just some blocks away from school. The audi parked on the front porch as you and LuHan hopped off. "Do you have an idea why you here?", you asked raising a brow. "Nope , I dont have", LuHan shrugged while stepping in the elevator as you did too .
After almost 5 minutes , both of you arrived at the 13th floor then hopped off ." Were here ", LuHan chimed. "FINALLY", you sighed. "Whats with the face ?", LuHan shrugged. "Nothing", you pouted. Both of you headed to your father's office. "Annyeong Appa", LuHan greeted. " Annyeong ", your mom greeted back.
"MOM", you and LuHan chorused. "ERR? Suprise to see me ?", your mom smiled then pulled both of you into a hug. "Uh , wheres appa?", you asked. "Oh , he went to Hawaii", your mom said. "HAWAII", LuHan yelled. "For a business trip", your mom added. "Owh , so why are we here?", you asked. "Oh that? You're going back to Seoul", your mom squealed. "OMO, really ?", you gasped. "With me?", LuHan blurted. "Babo , ofcourse because you live there", you whacked LuHan's head. "Yah , I'm warning you . Dont you ever dare to that again to me", LuHan glared.