Chapter 1

The Blue Bubble, Bubble Tea Shop

    

 

 

             Another dreadful day of work for Kris, he slowly dragged his feet on the colorful carpet in the front the shop as he pushed open the door, letting the bell ring as he walked in with his god-like walk, looking as if he were on the catwalk ... until he walked into the 'Employees Only' room with the slam of the door. "Kreaseeee~!" a deep voice called out and a tall giant pounced on Kris , "Get off me, you giant/" the giant glared playfully at Kris "Look who's talking, you're taller then me , you sky scraper."  Kris scowled, then let out a low chuckle. "Krissy!" a small young msn with chubby cheeks and cute wide eyes jumped in Kris' open arms, "Ah~, Minnie hyung! How are you?" Kris smiled at his cute hyung, "Good! And you, Krissy?" Kris smiled once again before replying "Great." He let his hyung down before another small young man with a blinding smile and eyeliner on his eyes jumped on him yelling "Krease!!!!" Kris was surprised at first but was used to this, since it WAS his everyday life . "Woah~ Hey ,Baek." he smiled at him, letting Baekhyun down. His mood had suddenly changed from seeing all his co-workers. 

 

 "Hey, where's Sehun and Kai?" he asked feeling the irritation already rising inside him. Those two were always late!  And when Kris says always, he means always.   Whether it's because of dance class, hanging out with friends, an arguement between the two, or Kai's selfish needs.... that last one is one Kris had walked in on too many times at work when looking for the duo. Just then a red faced Sehun and a smirking Kai walked in the store, he was about to yelll at them for being late until  a young boy who looked like he was still in middle school or high school, but still maybe around his age, with a baby face, and a button nose, adorable cheek bones and wide doe eyes entered behind them laughing with some others who came in right after him. 

                                                                                                       Kris was star struck

Kris stood there star struck, "Hyung?" Sehun and Kai called out.  "Gege!!!" Tao yelled running to him, poking him lightly on his cheeks "Um, are you alright?"  he asked him, Kris shook his head snapping out of his trance, "Um, y-yeah." he sighed then remembered something.

     "Yah! You two, gon't go thinking you're off the hook for being late again!!!" he yelled at Kai and Sehun who were trying to tip toe away into the employees room to change. 

 

   "DON'T YELL AT ME! YELL AT HIM, HE TRIED TO MOLEST ME!!!!" Sehun yelled pointing to Kai with a red face, then stormed off into the employees room, Kai smiled sheepishly and asked "How many hours?"  Kris glared and said "Three. Plus one more for trying to molest my cousin." 

His uncle had married Sehun's aunt making them cousins , and closer than anything. 

"Oh yeah, Hyung, two of our friend came over to wait for us.... and how come you didn't yell at Tao, Chen, Lay and Suho?! They're late too!" Kris scowled "They're supposed to come in around this time, you idiot! Maybe if you looked at your work schedule once in a blue moon at least, then you'd know!" Kai sighed and rolled his eyes "Whatever." Kris rolled his eyes back and smacked the back of Kai's head. "Get back to work!" Kai winced, rubbing his head "Aish!" 

Sehun walked up to him and tippy-toed to kiss his head and smiled at him. Kai smiled back and grabbed Sehun's waist and kissed him passionately . "YAH! No PDA!" Kris yelled from the employee room. "Whatever." they both said parting.

 

Waah! What a long day at work this will be for Kris!

 

 

 

 

 

-------------

 

 

 

Psh! What are you talking bout' Krease, the rest of the day will be better just you wait... and if it you get to scold me for being a bad writer as usual T^T 

When I was preparing this in my notebook the other day I just HAD TO add KaiHun in this... there will be a more funny OTP in the next chapter lol.