Final

Hello Again

Hi, back with me again... The most prettiest girl in the world and beyond Suho or  as you all know Kim Eunmyeon. Today I will cheer for my friends on their dance competition. Their group called exo, last time they got into a competition they just became a runner up. Let's hope today they'll do better this time. 

The competition was going to start. I sat on my seat and start fiddling with my fingers. My phone vibrating, oh... It's Lay.

"Are you here yet Suho?" He whispered.

"Yeah I'm at the front row. Where are you guys?" I asked him back curiously.

"Backstage. We are the first one to perform. Cheer for us, okay?" He whispered excitedly. "Talk to you later..." He whispered again.

"Okay~" You hung up.

And here they are, forming a cool tree with a weird wolf song. They started dancing and I thought it was great. At first, I laughed at their practice so hard (especially when D.O. confused and looked like a lost puppy) I love the choreography but the song... I mean, really? With all those howling sound? But the more I repeat hearing that wolf song, I think that song is quite good. They danced, danced, Kris winked, they danced, danced, and the song was over.

The competition was finally over, participants seems done very well. In a five minute the judge were going to announce the winner. After a few minutes of waiting they at last announce the winner. And Exo win! They got the1st place, Chanyeol gave a long speech and then everyone went back to the backstage. I was very happy that I even cried. There's nothing wrong with being emotional on their first win, right? I wiped my tears and retouched my makeup. Then, when I went to the backstage they are already went out from the backstage. Chanyeol waved at me with a huge trophy. I just laughed and walked to them.

Everyone looks so happy and hugging each other. Lay looked at me and he was walking closer. I know Lay was going to hug me. He slowly opened his arms. He was nearly hugging me and suddenly...

Jongin ran past him and hug me first. And Lay was standing behind him dumbfounded.

"We win Eun!" He said while hugging me tightly.

I just laughed awkwardly and hugged him back "Yeah, I know. By the way I cannot breath."

He let go of me and grinning widely, even wider than Chanyeol. "Eunmyeon I need to ask you something. But promise me you'll say yes..." 

I nodded and behind him all of the guys were laughing and watching us. I don't really know what'll happen next but I know something fishy was going on. "You know about the bet I made with Exo member right?"

"Oh! The one about when you guys win the competition you'll ask your crush on a date?" I tried to remember.

"Yeah something like that. Eun would you... Uh..." He scratched the back of his head.

"Would I...? Would I what?" I asked him. He looked so nervous and embarrassed.

"Eunmyeon w-would you go on a date with me?" He was blushing.

I lifted my eyebrows questioning his offer and chuckled lightly. Behind him Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were nodding like a maniac and mouthing something like 'yes!' Sehun and Tao were closed their ears with their hands while laughing, the other member were smiling, whispering and waiting for my reaction. I don't really care about their reaction. I only care about Lay, his face was unreadable. He just standing there and stared at me. When I mouthed 'what should I do?' He just nodded and I immediately felt my heart sting. How a simple gesture could be this painful? 

That's it. Lay approved. Maybe going on a date with Jongin wouldn't be bad.

"Please say yes Eun. It's not like I'm asking you to marry me." Jongin smiled sheepishly.

"Okay." I smiled and the crowd (exo member) grew wilder. They cheers for Jongin, laughing, and pushing us to get closer. Chanyeol and Luhan were clapping crazily for Jongin. I was really happy because this was my first date but actually the pain and sadness overthrow my happiness. How could I be happy when I go on my first date with the approval from someone I was in love with? I felt that my love-life was so pathetic... The most hurtest part was Lay didn't seemed affected by any of that, he cheered and congratulated Jongin like everybody else. 

After that we ate at a restaurant to celebrate their winning. When we finished eating we bid goodbye to each other, Jongin said he will pick me up tomorrow at 11. I looked at my watch and It was only 17.00 but the sky looked so red with a hint of yellow in there. I walked home with Lay. He always insists to walk me home ever since we met again. He said it's to prevent bad things from happening because I'm a woman now, and his new apartment was not really far from my home. He often went to my home and sometimes talked with my mom and dad. My parents never believed that he was my friend. They always thought that he was my boyfriend (I wish he was). My mom really liked him because she always wants a son. She even to be my husband so my mom would get an adorable son in law (I wish he was too). I laughed when I remember Lay face when he teased by my mother, he was so cute and squishy.

"What are you laughing about?" Lay asked me. He was walking while holding my hand.

"Nothing..." I shrugged. I looked at him and laughed again. He was too adorable.

"You seem very happy going on a date with Jongin." He stated while gazing at the sky.

"This is my first, so... Yeah. Oh! About the date, I need you to help me pick my clothes because I never went on a date before." I remembered that I don't have any experience in this kind of things.

"Okay." He nodded and smiled softly. He kept looking at the sky. The sky was getting darker and darker.

"Should I leave my hair untied or should I braid it?" I touched my hair.

"I don't know how to braid your hair..." He stopped walking and looked so upset.

"Don't worry... I'm not asking you to braid my hair. I can braid my hair all by myself. I was asking your opinion about what style I should use." I poked his cheeks.

"I thought you were going to un-friend me because I cannot braid your hair." He said slowly and looked up at sky again. Un-friend?  How can people break their friendship because one of them cannot braid hair? That's just plainly ridiculous.

"That silly. I will never un-friend you." I chuckled and hit his shoulder lightly.

"Maybe you will after you got a boyfriend. You'll forget about me and when that's really happen I shall disappear from this cruel world."  He sniffed playfully.

"What are you talking about? If having a boyfriend would make forget you I'd rather not have one." I shrugged.

"Really?" He asked and I just smiled. When he smiling at me I poked his visible dimple on his cheeks and he chuckled. We arrived at my home. My parent was not home. I just dragged him into my room. What should I wear? T-shirts? No. Sweater? Too warm for summer. Dress? Yeah... Summer dress. I took some dresses from the closet.

 

Lay P.O.V

 

Finally I went to my home after she trapped me in her room for 2 hours just to find a perfect outfit. She wore those dresses and turning around like a cute and awkward ballerina who cannot dance. But she still looked very cute. All of her dresses were beautiful. But the upper parts were mostly too tights and the lower were too short, some of them even strapless. I tried to find excuses to make her wear something else but I really thought that I hurt her feelings. Stupid Lay! I shouldn't have said that!

*Flashback* 

When she entered her bathroom I laid on her bed with a soft thud. Her bed was really comfy. Her bedcover and pillows smelled like her, a mixture of light jasmine and powdery vanilla. I snuggled my face at her pillows and I heard a rustling sound from the bathroom.

She went out from her bathroom with a dress. That dress was bad in my opinion because she looked way too beautiful in it. I can’t let Jongin see her in this "Next."

After that she kept trying on another beautiful dresses and I kept saying 'next' to find the most less-attractive and less-beautiful one.

She finally wear her favorite dress and I still told her she should change into other dress.  

She lifted her eyebrows. "Why? Isn't this dress great? I love it." She turned around. The dress length was at her knees and when she turning around, that the dress was flowing beautifully around her.

My heartbeat grew faster. This is bad, what will other guys think when they see her in this? I seriously need to stop her from wearing this thing. "Uh... It doesn't suit you. You have another dress?" I lied. I would really think everything she wears was beautiful and I mean it. 

She took a strapless dress from her closet. Wait... Strapless! "No! Not that dress. That’s even worse." I face palmed my face. That's even worse. Everyone would stared at her neck and collarbones. 

She just stared at me. "I think I shouldn't wear a dress if look that bad." A smile plastered at her face but pain was visible in her eyes. 

"Yeah wear something else." I suggested and smiled softly. 

*end of flashback*

I was so stupid. Why didn't I apologize? But that's not really important right now. How should I say sorry? Should I turn back and say sorry? It's late... I will apologize tomorrow.

I really don’t wanna let her go with Jongin. What if he do something to her. Should I stalk her? That's sounds creepy but my hiding skills are quite good. Okay I'll just make sure if she was alright from afar.

 


 

I never have been stalked before. I even didn't know that stalker for ordinary people like me exist. That's guy seemed so mysterious but I am very sure that guy with hideous hat and black mask was Lay. That guy followed me and Jongin from my home to amusement park.  And now, he was peeping on us behind a trash can.

What did he thought he was doing? I can't let him follow me anymore, I need to stop him. When Jongin went to the toilet I talked to Lay.

I walked to him and he pretended seeing another direction and ignored me. "Lay what are you doing?"

"Hello Suho... I went here to play at the amusement park. How about you?" His voice muffled because he didn't take off his mask.

"What's with that mask?" When I asked that he suddenly shook his head nervously and ran away. I sighed and I went back to Jongin.

And Lay kept spying on us. From roller coaster until merry go round he kept following us. When I told Jongin that was Lay he laughed and we asked him more than twice about what was he doing here and he kept saying 'hello we meet again, what a coincidence', So Jongin and I ignored Lay.

I enjoyed the date too much that I lost track of Lay. I can't see him everywhere, his didn't answer my call. Finally our date was over and Jongin took me home. I was thinking of Lay all the way home. What if he fell from the roller coaster? What if he lost in the amusement park?

Suddenly Jongin held my wrist and stopped me from walking. "Huh? What?" I asked him.

"This is your home right?" he pointed at my house in front of us. I nodded "We're here Eunmyeon-ah and you kept walking... You seems so distracted today." He replied.

"I am so sorry I was thinking about something." I exhaled and massaged my temples.

"Something?" he smirked. "I know you were thinking of someone, am I correct?" He looked at me. I just shrugged.

"I know you were in love with Lay" He spoke slowly.

 "H-how?" Where did he knew about this? I even never told anyone. I even didn't write about Lay at my diary because my mom loves to read it when I'm not home.

"You are too obvious. Everyone knew about this except him. You know how dense he is..." Jongin chuckled. "I need to thank you because you give me a chance took you on a date." Jongin talked again. 

"Thanks for the date... I really enjoyed it" I smiled at him.

"Can you forget him and start to look at me? I want your attention too, your affection and everything. I really wanna ask you to be my girlfriend right now but I know you'll reject me." He was blushing.

"Jongin... I'm sorry, I just think of you as a brother." I patted his shoulder comfortingly.

"I know... I'm sorry for everything." His looked down in disappointment.

"You don't need to... You didn't do anything wrong." After his indirect confession he asked permission to kiss my cheeks for the last time, I let him because I just can't refuse him. He looked so sad and miserable.

I really understand how Jongin feel. It's hurt so bad to love someone who love someone else. I hope Lay was not in love with anyone. When I want to enter my home, Lay ran out from the main door. 

"Lay what are you doing at my house?" I asked on disbelief. 

"Oh nothing... I just went to your home, talked with your mom and peeped at you and Jongin from the window." He said while rubbing my cheeks like he was cleaning Jongin kiss from my cheeks. After that he cupped my face and made me look at him

"What are you doing?" I asked him, my face felt really hot.

"I should be the one who asked that. What did he told you?"

"He confessed." I replied lazily, I'm too tired to be interrogated. 

"And you reject him, right?" He said unsurely. 

"Yes." I took his hands off my face.

"You can't date other boys again next time." He said sternly.

"And that's because?" I smiled at him teasingly.

"Because I hate seeing you with other boys. I promise I will go with you anywhere you want and I promise I will stand by your side forever and ever."

"Okay I won't go on a date again but only in one condition." 

 "What?" He sighed.

"I will do that if you agree to b-be my boyfriend." I stared at his eyes shyly. I’m tired fighting my feelings. I don't care if he rejects me I'll keep loving him and that’s final.

"I would love to!" He crushed me with his hugs. "So we're official now?" He asked.

"Yes we are... I can't believe I am the one who confess first." I commented shyly.

"I want to confess too but you said it first." He smiled sheepishly. "Can I kiss you?" 

I'm flustered while nodding. Then he got closer and he closed the distance between us. It’s just a simple kiss. His soft lips slid over mine and his arms wrapped gently around me in a tight embrace. My rational part of mind told me stop so I stopped him from kissing me. We were kissing at the front my home and my mom was peeping on us from the window... That’s just plainly great.

 


 

#sorry for the bad story, grammar and typo -__-