Oh Sehun

SPIRIT

A/N : Hello readers..I decided to make up this story into a few chapters since I think this gonna be longer than what I have expected before. So yeah..

 

 

It's been two weeks since Luhan woke up from his unconsciousness. It was a miracle that he still alive after losing too much blood due to the car accident. Even the doctor who cures him said that he has only 50% percent of chance to alive but seem God still doesn't want him to die early in his young age.

Luhan is 23 years old now. He is not handsome. That's for sure. He is not handsome at all because he is CUTE. Freaking cute and beautiful like an angel from heaven. Even God don't want to accept him yet because He know that Luhan has many things to do.

"Luhan?" Someone, a feminine voice called him. Luhan looked up,pausing the game that he currently playing on his ipad and fix his gaze to the one who calling him just now.

It was his mother who had just called him. Luhan is still in hospital while his father already signed out from the hospital as he almost recover from his injuries.

"Yes, mom?" He said and a smile plastered on his cute yet innocent face. Luhan's mom smile and seat herself at the side of Luhan's bed,looking at him. That is when Luhan suddenly saw someone at the door.

It's him again.

Since the day he woke up,he saw the boy at the front door. Everyday, the boy will come and stood at his usual spot,staring at him through the transparent mirror of his room's door. But it seem that no one notice him. He had never seen people who passing by him greet him. Once, he had ask his mom who was the boy infront of the door but when his mom turned to see where Luhan's index finger pointing at, she just shooks her head.

 

FLASHBACK

"Which boy? I didn't see anyone there"

Luhan gasped and took a glanced at the boy who was no where to be seen now.

"But.." Luhan stopped when his mom stood up and smiling. "You must be tired. That's why you are hallucinating.You better sleep dear" Luhan's mom said and made Luhan lied on his bed. "Mom need to go now. See you tomorrow dear"

 

~~~

 

It has been three weeks now and Luhan is still in the hospital, not fully recover yet. Luhan starts to get bored being in the hospital for so long.

"It's really bored" He said to himself and looks around the room. His eyes catch a magazine on the desk beside him. He quickly take it and watch the cover of the magazine. "This is the latest magazine". He flips to the first page and saw images of DBSK's Changmin and Yunho. He smiles because DBSK is his most favourite group.Well who wouldn't, DBSK is the hottest group since their first debut. "They're really handsome".

Luhan is about to flips another pages when the end of his sight catch something or rather someone. He look up from the magazine and look at the door obviously toward the same boy that came to his room.

He's here again..

Luhan quickly put the magazine back to where it's placed earlier and look at the boy again. He is sick to see the boy keep on coming to his room but never talk to him. He's so mysterious. That is what Luhan thought of him. He wanna know who this boy is and why he keep on coming so he raise his right hand and moves his fingers,motioning him to come into the room. The boy widens his eyes when he saw Luhan motioning him to come in but he didn't move at all. He was hesitate but after a few more tries from Luhan, he finally open the room's door and slowly walks into the room.

Luhan put his hand down and smiles as soon as he saw the boy walk into the room slowly. His eyes watching the boy carefully the whole time when he walks toward him(Luhan) like watching someone that will give harms to him in a battle. While watching the boy, Luhan just notice that he is wearing the same clothes as him, which is a patient's clothes. He also just realize that the boy is totally has good looking face but it is cold and emotionless.

"Who are you?" Luhan finally asked as soon as the boy standing just infront of him. He is waiting for the boy's respond.

"..." The boy just stare at him and not answering.

"Who are you? Don't be scared" This time Luhan asked much softer and he even put a smile on his face. However, again, the boy just staring at him,blinking repeatedly like....he is observing Luhan's face. Luhan's raises his eyebrows when the boy still didn't answering him. Luhan let out a soft sigh. Maybe he is a mute. But still,even though he thought that the boy is a mute,he still manage to ask and hope that the boy could answer him even once.

"I saw you came here and stares at me everyday since the passed two weeks. Why are you here?" Luhan is staring at the boy. He is waiting and waiting for the boy to speak. After a long wait, he sighs. Giving up for hoping the boy to answer him. Just when he is about to speak again,he heard the other one spoke.Answering the first question he asked earlier.

"....My name is Sehun" Finally he spoke which is named, Sehun. The answer make Luhan to smile really wide. It's very sweet,sincere and beautiful. Just like an angel.

"Sehun? Why are you here?"

"I'm here to see you"

Sehun's answer making the other boy flush. He can feel that his cheeks is reddening.

"T-to see me?" Luhan stuttering a bit. He look at the boy with his big and cute doe eyes. Sehun just nodding as his respond.

"But..why?" Luhan asked again,back to normal again after breathing deeply just now.

"Can I be your friend?" Sehun asked out of the blue, not answering the question that Luhan had just ask. Luhan frowns and tries to figure out why Sehun suddenly asked him whether he can be his friend or not.

"Sure. You can be friend with me" Luhan finally answer him and smiles softly. Suddenly Sehun smile after hearing Luhan's answer. Not a wide one but still it was a smile of happiness and Luhan feel that his heartbeats beating a little bit faster when he saw Sehun's smile.

 

~~~

 

Eversince that day where they first talked to each other, Sehun kept on coming to Luhan's room and spend his time with Luhan but only when Luhan's parents and friends is not there. Luhan had asked once why he didn't want to come to his room when his parents or friends is around."I'm not comfortable when there's many people around me" That is what he said the day when Luhan asked him about it.

"Sehunnie.." Luhan call him. They are using nicknames since they have a close relationship now. He is looking at Sehun who was sitting on the couch not far from his bed, right beside his bed. Sehun look up from the magazine in his hand and stare at him. "Yes?"

Luhan frown slightly and start to pouts. He cross his arms. Sehun stares at him and frowns slightly just like Luhan. "What?"

"What did I say about calling our names?" Sehun chuckles at what Luhan just said and smiles. He stand up and walks toward him who are sitting on the bed. "Don't laugh at me. I'm serious" Again,Luhan said, totally annoyed.

"I'm sorry baby Lulu" Sehun said. On his face,plastered a soft smile. He think that Luhan is too adorable acting childish like that. Luhan is reddening at what Sehun just called him. "Ba-..Baby Lulu?"

Sehun smirk a little and pinches Luhan's cheeks. "You're blushing baby Lulu". Luhan pushes his hands and give him a cold glare. "Don't call me that! You should call me Luhannie!"

Sehun just laugh and sit beside him. He stare at Luhan and slowly his right hand raising and touch his cheek. Luhan is suprise a bit.He don't know why Sehun suddenly act like that. "S-Sehun,w-what are you doing?"

"Luhan, are you comfortable with me?" Sehun asked straightly. His face is serious and there's no hesitation on it. Luhan puzzles, very confused at Sehun's sudden behaviour. Earlier, he was being playful and now he is being serious.

They stay like that for a while,staring at each other until Luhan decided to answer him.

"I'm very comfortable with you,Sehun. Why did you asked?" Luhan slowly grab Sehun's hand on his face and put it down but he didn't let it go,instead he interwines their hand. Luhan lift his head down and look at their interwines hands. Sehun's hand is cold.

"It's because.." Luhan quickly lift his head up again to see Sehun's face and wait for him to continue his words. "No one have ever feels comfortable when they were around me". Sehun said. There's a sadness in his voice. Luhan felt it even if Sehun's face doesn't show it.

"Back then when I was still going to school, no one ever wanted to be near with me. They told me that I was boring,emotionless and cold. They even said that I was cocky and it was really hard to talked with me" Sehun tighten his hand around Luhan's. "Sehunnie.." Luhan softly call his name. He doesn't like it when he saw Sehun being sad although it is only his second times seeing him like this. The first time is where Sehun told him about the reason why he get into the hospital. He also involved in a car accident but much serious than what Luhan had through. Sehun told him that both of his parents died right away at the place and only him who survived.

Luhan smile softly,one of his free hand slowly reaching up to sehun's cheek and caress it. Sehun look up at him and show his sad smile. "Sehun, I won't do that to you. Did you know, I am really happy that I met you. I've never felt so happy before I met you"

That's it.

Sehun quickly hug him tight. Luhan gasp, suprised at the sudden hugs but soon he relax and slowly both of his arms circling around Sehun's waist,hugging him back.With a wide smile on his face of course.

 

~~~

 

 

Okay. I know that I am not good enough. I'm broken in English as well. TT^TT Sorry. But still, please fix it for me.

Oh! Another one, thanks if you did reads and subscribes to this. I appreciates it so much! >_<

I will try my best doing this for readers. :D