The Sweet Side

The Sweet and y Side- Chanyeol

 

Chanyeol smiled goofily at his girlfriend, barely spinning around in his chair. He wasn't even listening to the MCs talking; his complete attention was on her, watching her as she politely paid attention to everything that was going on, her long legs crossed and her smile looking as appealing as ever.
 
He could have sat there staring forever if Kris, sitting next to him, hadn't given him a sharp nudge.
 
"Chanyeol, pay attention. Do you want our manager getting mad at you again for not respecting the hosts?"
 
Chanyeol sighed disappointed, finally looking away from his beautiful girlfriend. He knew how much of an idiot he looked like, but he didn't care. _______ always had him grinning from ear to ear. 
 
Besides, he was sure the MCs would ask questions about their relationship, anyways. The two had made it official to the public just a few months ago, and everything had gone smoother than he had expected. Although there were some upset fans, they made sure to make it clear that they still cared about their fans and wanted to make them happy. It was the truth, anyways. Chanyeol loved Exotics. He would give every single one a giant bear hug if he could. 
 
He listened to the MC make the same regular comments and ask the usual questions they received on almost every show. Teasing Lay for his accent, being impressed with Kai's dancing, commenting on Kris's height, asking Tao to clarify half the things he said, and so on. 
 
When the MC turned to _______, Chanyeol immediately perked up. She noticed and smiled at him, laughing softly to herself. The MC noticed this too, his lips curling into an amused smile.
 
"______, not only have you recently come out with a new album, but you also have a new boyfriend. What is it like dating Park Chanyeol?"
 
Chanyeol immediately giggled slightly, his wide toothy grin making his girlfriend laugh.
 
"It works out really well," she said, smiling truthfully. "We both have busy schedules, but when we can see each other we have a lot of fun together. He's really funny and easygoing, so there's never any fighting or drama."
 
Chanyeol nodded, clapping pleased with her answer. Everything was true. They had never fought before, and he knew that if they ever did, everything would still be okay. The MC nodded with interest, his mouth an 'o' as he listened. The female MC tilted her head, looking at Chanyeol curiously.
 
"And how do you feel dating _______? What do you like most about her?"
 
He immediately grinned again, looking down somewhat shyly before back at the MC.
 
"I like everything about her, honestly, he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. "She's really sweet and funny, both on and off camera. She's also extremely down to earth, and I respect that in people, especially idols." He bit his lip slightly, looking at her. He normally didn't reveal so much on variety shows like this, but he could talk all day about _______ if anyone let him. "And not to mention, she's beautiful," he ended softly, his cheeks a bit red nervous at her reaction. He ignored the EXO boys' amused laughs and fond eye rolls; they were all jealous of Chanyeol and _______'s relationship, and they had even admitted it.
 
_______ smiled happily, her soft cheeks slightly pink. The MCs "ooh'ed" and "awww'ed", smiling touched along with her. Suddenly, they all turned towards the audience who was chanting.
 
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"
 
Both ______ and Chanyeol widened their eyes in surprise, a bit shocked at the pleasant reaction from the fans. Normally, no one actually wanted to see any PDA between them. Both idols looked towards their managers off stage, who were smiling and even chanting along with the audience encouragingly. 'I suppose they want any type of publicity,' Chanyeol thought to himself, biting his lip before looking over at _______. It wasn't like they were incredibly shy around each other, but talking about their relationship on a broadcast was very different. But he was the first to stand up, smiling and laughing awkwardly yet charmingly. _______ stood up as well, shooting a smile at the audience and covering with her hand, trying not to laugh too embarrassingly. They met at the center of the stage and he took her hands, smiling down at her and already forgetting about the people watching. Whenever she was this close to him, she was the only thing he saw. It was hard enough even seeing anything else when she was in the same room. 
 
"Saranghaeyo, baby~" he told her in his deep, loving voice, his wide grin still taking up most of his baby face. The MCs and audience immediately cheered loudly, giggling like idiots at his words but then stayed quiet so they could hear _______'s.
 
"Nado saranghae, oppa~" she replied cutely, her eyes smiling along with her lips. The audience started cheering again as he pressed his lips gently against hers, holding her hands tightly. She kissed him back, both of them oblivious to the camera clicks and flashes going off. When they finally pulled away, even some of the EXO members were smiling. Although they got jealous and a little tired of Chanyeol and _______'s always seemingly perfect relationship, they had to admit that the two were cute together. The MCs clapped happily as the two reluctantly went back to their seats, both smiling. 
 
"Awww, how cute~" the female MC cooed, smiling genuinely. She looked over at the other boys curiously. "How do you guys feel about their relationship? Does it ever bother you?"
 
The guys laughed, including Chanyeol. Suho was the first to speak.
 
"They are actually really good for each other," he said truthfully, nodding his head, "but they make us really jealous sometimes." Suho laughed along with the others, smiling. "They are really comfortable around each other and do all sorts of cute things, it really makes me want a girlfriend sometimes." His cheeks were slightly red but he laughed again at admitting his feelings, the girls in the audience immediately squealing about how they would love to take the position. Chanyeol smiled appreciatively and proudly, patting Suho's back playfully before looking over at _______ winking. She giggled, making him even happier than he already was. He loved seeing her smile. He'd do anything to see her smile, even if it meant making a fool out of himself. 
 
The show continued, moving past the couple. EXO was asked to perform Wolf, and Chanyeol did his best not to look over at _______ during the stage. He stayed focused, doing the choreography along with s and rapping perfectly. He could see ______  out of the corner of his eye, watching and cheering them on, making him even more encouraged to do a better job. After their performance, the MCs asked _______ if she would perform her latest song from her recent comeback. Chanyeol watched her admiringly as she performed; she was also a rapper, another reason why he was so infatuated with her. He knew of the phrase "opposites attract", but ______ was practically the female version of him and they got along better than most couples he knew. He smiled as she hit her high notes perfectly, her confident gaze on the excited audience. She never failed to amaze him, or anyone else for that matter. 
 
When she was finally done, she received a standing ovation from both the audience and the people on stage, including EXO. Chanyeol clapped and cheered the loudest, lifting his arms above his head and spinning around in circles goofily. _______ immediately laughed seeing him, covering cutely. She bowed to the audience before going back to her seat, looking back at the still spazzing Chanyeol and laughed again. Her silly boyfriend always amused her; even if she was upset, she couldn't stay that way for too long when she was around him.
 
"And that wraps up the show today, everybody! Let's say a big thank you to _______ and the boys of EXO!" The MCs stood up, clapping and bowing to the cameras while the audience cheered and snapped more pictures with their phones. ______ bowed formally to the viewers, smiling and waving happily. She met Chanyeol's eyes for a few moments and smiled at him brightly, excited for the rest of the day. Both of them had no schedules, and they had been waiting for so long to spend time with each other interruption free. They got up from their seats, heading backstage. The boys patted her back playfully telling her she did a good job, congratulating her for her album, and admiring her singing. She thanked them all, genuinely happy that they liked her music. They all meant a lot to her; they had become her close friends when she started dating Chanyeol, and she appreciated them all very much.
 
"You were so good out there, baby!" Chanyeol exclaimed, rushing up to her and scooping her up. She squealed and laughed, clinging onto him and kissing his cheek. "Thanks, oppa. You were too!" She giggled softly. "I love when you perform Wolf. You actually look like one when you're dancing and rapping out there." 
 
He grinned proudly, turning his head to look at Kai. "Did you hear that?! She said I look like one! Not you!"
 
_______ laughed, whacking her boyfriend's head lightly. Ever since Kai had been voted the most similar to a wolf, Chanyeol had been pretty disappointed. 
 
Kai simply made a face, rolling his eyes playfully. Chanyeol continued smiling like an idiot, turning back to his girlfriend.
 
"Babe, let's go home and get in bed and watch movies all night. Okay?"
 
She smiled, unable to resist his wide, childish eyes and lopsided grin. She pulled on his adorable ears lightly and playfully, nodding. "Araso, oppa! But you're making the popcorn."
 
She wriggled out of his arms before he could protest, rushing to her dressing room to change out of her outfit for the show, laughing to herself hearing him whining outside the door. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Omg I feel like this , I'm sorry if it did!!! T_T