Episode 2

The Romantic and Idol: Maknae Line

The First Meetings

 

Han River
 
Why did you choose the Han River?
 
I choose the han river because it help keep me calm when i get nervous or scared.
 
Looking at camara Do you know who my date is.  *Shakes head No* your lying
 
Your date has arrived at the meeting place He is will you tell me who it is. No is a surprise Fine i wont ask no more, your mean.
 
We have arrived  Is that him Yes wow he look cold *Grabs a banket from the van* I'll use this to keep him warm.
 
Annyeoghaseyo *Jr turning around* Oh Jr-shi it you wow *Starts to dance bounce*
 
Nunna *Starts dancing what's your name* Annyeonghaseyo I can't believe your here.
 
You seem excited to see her 
 
Yeah i really love 4Minute. I think there really powerful with there performanes and she happens to be my favorite member.
 
What do you think of him?
 
He really funny I think he will be a blast to be around.

Cafe

 
Why did you choose the Cafe?
 
I choose the cafe because it's peaceful and in a quite enviroment we get know each other more.
 
Do yo know who my date is Yes Will you tell her name or the group she apart of No *At that time door opened revealing a very beautiful young lady*
 
Annyeonghaseyo Suzy-shi *suzy waves* Why did you choose the cafe?
 
I choose the cafe because it's peaceful and in a quite enviroment we get know each other more and it right down the street from house. 
 
Ok you can go in now
 
Thanks
 
Annyeonghaseyo
 
Annyeonghaseyo
 
Do you know who your date is?
 
Of cource Miss A Suzy Nation First Love, she very popular and beautiful. I can't believe she my first date.
 
What did you think when you saw him?
 
He is really handsome. He from Wonder Boyz right Yes Wow I hope we get closer here.

 

Beach
 
It really romantic to have a dinner on the beach so we might have a good time. I don't want it to be awkwards i just want us to fun and get to know each other.
 
Why did you choose the beach?
 
I choose the beach because it put a romantic feel to the date. We have arrived am i late it seem he been waiting for a while. *Get out of the car and start walking to the table*
 
Annyeonghaseyo *Dongho turns* Oh Dongho wow i cant believe it you.
 
Annyeonghaseyo nunna let try to get closer today.
 
Did you expect it to be Jiyoung?
 
No but i'm not complaining i hope we get closer together.
 
Were expecting him?
 
No but I hope we get closer together through this.

 

Theater
 
Do I have to order everything myself? Yes order one popcorn and two drinks. Really were sharing the popcorn isn't it a little to early for that. No it will help you get closer.
 
Sehun your late
 
Is she here already  Yeah OMG my hyung kept making change saying i should like nice for the first meeting. You look ok to us Thank you so what do I have to get  Nothing just go into theater number four. Ok
 
Annyeonghaseyo
 
Annyeonghaseyo *right then the light turn on revealing*
 
OMG Ka'eun annyeonghaseyo
 
Sehun please sit no need to be formal.
 
What do you think?
 
She really beautiful in person
 
What do you think?
 
He's handsome

Mall
 
Why did yo two choose the mall?
 
We didn't choose the mall we stuck being the youungest two.
 
But we decided to make the best out of it.
 
What did you two do while you were here?
 
We walk around and talk
 
Yeah i found out he's a day older than me.
 
And she mad about that.

After a while everybody arived at the mall.

 

 
OK everybody this your first mission.
 
You have to go and buy something for you and 
your partner. You must buy something for you 
and your partner or it's mission fail. 
You have 1 hour to finish this mission have some fun. 
One more thing you can't shop with your partner find
 something you think they would like.
 
Let's wait and see if it's mission fail or mission complete for couples.