Final.

Do You Remember What Today Is?

He was coming back from tour TODAY! Your day would be made when you can be in his arms again. It had been almost a month since you've last seen him.

Ljoe walked off the plane and into the terminal. His head was pounding and the screaming fans didn't make it any better. He looked forward to seeing you but at this exact moment he didn't want to be around anyone, not even s.

"Oppa!!!" the girls screamed, he groaned inwardly. After getting out of the airport he had his manager drop him off at your house.

"___! Open the door." he pounded on the door. A good 5 minutes went by as he was still knocking on the door. Giving up finally Ljoe sat on the steps to your house. As for you, you were still sitting at the cafe you and Ljoe agreed to meet at.

"He said he'd be here at 4" you sighed and looked at the clock that read 6:00 pm. You began walking home, about halfway there..it began down pouring. Funny how the weather matched your feeling. But you were quite okay with the rain, the rain drops only mingled with your tears. For a summer day...it felt cold.

"Yah!" you heard someone call out for you. "I've been waiting here for 2 hours!".

"Byunghun.." you breathed out. "why are you here?"

"Why am I here? OH Because I just came back from tour and what? My girlfriend isn't even here to welcome me back?!?! WHAT WERE YOU OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY!?!?!?" he shouted. His words hurt, sure he's had bad days and freaked out...but he never resorted to you cheating.

"No..." you mumbled walking up to your front door.

"NO WHAT" he looked up at you as you were at the top of the front steps.

"No I wasn't out with a guy, I was at the cafe where we were supposed to meet up...I waited 2 hours too Byunghun, I figured you were just jet lagged but no..." you tried your best to be as calm as you could.

"You're unbelieveable...it's my day back...and you're getting angry at me?" he scoffs. Boy, he was asking for it.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TODAY IS?" You shouted catching him off guard.

"YEAH" he raised his voice again. "It's the day we break up!". Your phone dinged in your pocket signaling that you had a text. You didn't lose eye contact with him as you took your phone out. Checking the text it was from Ricky.

To:______ ^.^

Happy Birthday!!! kekeke~ I hope your day was well! We just back from tour and we need to hang out soon! I'm pretty sure you're still with Ljoe though right? Anyways Happy Birthday Chingu!

Recieved at: 6:35 pm

From: Ricky >.<

You showed your phone screen to Ljoe. Sighing as you pulled it back and shoved it back into your pocket. You unlocked your door and opened it.

"B- Baby..." he grabbed hold of your arm before you could get away.

"DON'T, " You warned "I thought we broke up Ljoe" you spat at him pulling your hand out of his grasp then slammed the door on his face. As the door was shut and locked, you fell to the floor. After hearing a loud thud Ljoe became worried. Had you fallen and hurt yourself? Ljoe only had a bad day, and he was stupid enough to lash out on you...on your birthday.

"____!" he pounded on the door. "Are you okay!"

"Leave Ljoe!" you shouted back.

"I'm not leaving until we talk about this!"

"I have nothing to say to you"

"Well I have a lot" he stopped banging on the door. It got quiet for a couple of seconds. All you could hear was him and yourself breathing. "Please..." he sounded desperate "Open the door Jagiya..." You couldn't help it, you always loved when he used that cute nickname on you. You reached for the doorknob about to turn it. A part of you wanted to actually a HUGE part of you did. But you decided against it. "I Love You ____...and I'm sorry for yelling at you and for saying things I didn't mean" he sighs putting his hands on the door. "And I'm sorry for forgetting your birthday...I am so sorry baby..." his voice broke. Was he crying? "I'm begging you, please open this door". You still stayed silent, as tears fell down your face. "I love you Jagiya..." he mumbled before he let his hands slide from the door. You heard him walk away from the door and down the front steps. And right at the moment you swung the door open.

Ljoe heard the door click open behind him. He turned around and had met your eyes. The sadness he saw had broken his heart.

"I'm sorry..." he ran back up to you embracing you into a hug. "I'm a for yelling at you on your birthday".

"You are a .." You laughed into his chest.

"Happy Birthday Jagiya~" he pulled away far enough for your eyes to meet.

"Thank You Pabo..." you leaned your forehead to his. He tilted his head enough so that your lips met.

"I Love you again" he whispered after the two of you pulled away.