NEW GUY?!?

The Boy Next Door (HIATUS)

Guys, how was it so far? Please comment and Subscribe =)

**********************************************************************************************

 

( EUMI's POV)

 

I woke up because of the constant ringing of my phone. I looked at the caller's name my eye's half-open. I'm still sleepy. I don't know the caller.When I answered the call ,he intoduce himself as the manager of the club we when to last night. He said that my wallet is there and was found by one of the waiters.

 

" Who am I gonna find to claim my wallet?" I asked politely.

 

" Me. I'm Lee Donghae. When are you gonna pick it up?"

 

"Hmm...Maybe later, i can drop by." I said and said my thanks before I ended the call.

 

I went out of bed afterwards. I just eat breakfast and after wahing  the dishes , I washed my clothes. I cleaned the house. I watered the plants. I only open the water sprinkle if I am going to work .But if i'm only home, I still preffer to water the plants myself. I finished all the work by 3 in the afternoon. I still have time to stop by at the bar to get my wallet. After that ,I still have to stop by at the Grocery Store to buy some supplies.

 

I looked for the manager when I arrived at the disco bar. He's handsome and Mestizo(biracial). He even looks Charming and a Flatterer. And I wasn't wrong.

 

" So, can we go out sometimes? I have your number," Donghae said after I said my thanks.

 

" Depends on our schedule." I said.

 

" I'll be out in a while. Do you have somewhere to go after this?" he asked.

 

" I'll be going to the supermarket and maybe ,i'll be eating my dinner there." I answered.

 

" I'll go with you instead. Just wait for me for a minute." He said and gave her a complimentary drink.

 

After a while , he came back and invited me to his Honda Civic. We went to COEX Mall. If there's a car,I really wanted to shop there.If there isn't I always choose the nearest mall to our Building.We went inside the supermarket and afterwards ,Donghae invited me to dinner.

 

 "Are you working?" He asked me after we ordered food.

 

"Yes. I am a Junior Editor in SM Services, Inc." I answered him.He asked me about the work of a Junior Editor. " I double check the inscribe of our medical transcriptionist, and checking of grammar."

 

" Wow, that's one tough job. I am even good in grammar myself." he said, laughing.

 

 

" That is why, stay where yoyu are working now. You excel in managing people." I said

 

He frantically laugh of what I said. We talked about alot of things while eating.He is fun to talk to and I am already at ease with his precense. But i'm still talking pre-cautions. Donghae looks like an expert in showering flowery words.You know what I mean?After we finished eating,he drove me to my house. I didn't invite him inside ,because i'm still gonna arrange the supplies I bought and the clothes I am going to iron. It is almost midnight when I finished ironing my clothes. Before opening my computer , I get some chips and fresh milk. I saw that my chat mate Chin-hoo is online. "Ae cha" is the name I used on online chatting. I don't wanna give my real name to a stranger.

 

Hi, Ae Cha! What did you do today? He asked me ,when I buzz him.

 

Hello, Chin-ho! The ussual, house chores. How about you? I asked him back.

 

The usual also, work. He replyied

 

You'll get richer and richer. Treat ! I joked

 

You're always like that ,but you don't want to see me personally. He said.

 

I smiled at myself. Even though we are chatmates now for a year, I still want it to stay that way. I don't use Web cam. I am more comfortable this way. I'm scared that if we see each other on the cam, we might lose our friendship.

 

Why? Do you really wan't to see me ? I dared him.

 

I'm just teasing you. I am happy this way. Chin-ho said

 

We talked about random things until I accidentally spill out the disaster blind date I had few days ago.And me, meeting the Disco bar's manager.

 

Boastful and a miser? How did you stand that? He asked me.

 

I can't stand it. That's why I left first. Then I left my walletinside the bar. Thank god I accicentally called Jonghyun and he fitch me up. If now , I will walk home .Really. I answered.

 

You poor thing. Are you close with Jonghyun? He asked.

 

He's like a younger brother to me. I always remember Leeteuk  in him.  Then ,I suddenly though of the feeling when I hugged Jonghyun. I felt safe and secured. That ,nothing will happen when I'm with him.

 

Are you sure that you only sees him as a younger brother? Chin-ho asked again.

 

I didn't know why I stopped and think for a minute before answering Chin-ho's question.

 

Ofcourse. I think , he only sees me as a big sister because he is an only son. How about you? Aren't you going out,like party? I asked him ,so that he won't ask anymore question about me being Jonghyun "Big Sister".

 

I only go Work-Home routine. Boring right? he said.

 

Not really. You're just really hardworking. I said to him.

 

When the clock striked 1 in the morning, we stopped chatting. Even though I have a boyfriend for now, I am continted with my life. But like other Woman, I hoped to meet my soulmate .=)

 

(END OF EUMI's POV)

 

****************************************

 

I'm sorry guys if this chapter is a little shorter that the first two chapters.

But I still hope

that you like this chapter. =)

Khamsahamnida