Cheesy?

Cheesy?

 

Krystal Jung was always wrinkled her nose in disgust whenever she heard cheesy lines from conversation in random drama which is she watch sometimes. Or whenever she passed by Jessica's room and overheard how her big sister being flirted by her lover, Kwon Yuri. She hate those thingy so much and she thought that she'll never know why people nowadays was often using cheesy things to expressing their love. Or maybe just to flirting. And she got confused, why there are stupid people who might falling and melting into those kind of cheap traps? Krystal want to shrug it off, but she just simply couldn't since the mighty player Kwon Yuri was very often visiting her sister and she heard cheesy lines almost everyday.

"You won't understand if you're not experience it by yourself, Krys," Jessica stated someday when Krystal complained to her about Yuri's behavior and how she felt irritated because her lovely unnie liking what she hate the most. "Once you have a lover, you will understand."Krystal furrowed her eyebrows, tried to proceed what her sister just told her. Once she got the point, her body shivered slightly, "I hate cheesy people and i WON'T have a cheesy lover!"

The blonde girl chuckled heartily after heard her dongsaeng's declaration. She ruffled Krystal's silky brown hair gently and said, "Be careful, you will get your karma someday, Soojung-ah~"
"I. Will. Not."

One year later, The Critical Jung Soojung finally being a senior high school student. She still didn't like cheesy people eventhough her sister already engaged with Kwon Yuri. But, later she met an amazing cute girl named Choi Jinri, her classmate. The one who will changing her point of view forever.
In one month of being friend with her, Krystal found that girl was incredibly annoying, always asking everything which is none of her business, and noisy.
"Where do you live, Soojung-ah?"
"Somewhere."
The girl beamed her a very beautiful eye-smile, "Great, i live somewhere too!"
Krystal stunned. Not because of the silly response, but with the eye-smile, something that she thought not really exist in this world.
After two months, Krystal learned how to answer her questions.
"Do you have sibling, Jjung?"
"Yeah. A big sister."
"That's cool! I've always wanted for having a sister since i just have brothers.. How it feel when you're with her? That must be great!"
"Well.. Me and Jessie are often talking about...."
And they were talking, literally. Month before, it would just be Sulli's monologue with a 'hmm' from Krystal as her respons or her answer. Since that time, they were always have a real conversation in every break time. And when Choi Jinri went back to her seat which is placed right in front of her, Krystal would always left frozen in her seat, staring at the weird girl's back with unreasonable heart throbs.

She asked her best friend opinion about her crazy heart beat, and the slightly older girl said, "You're fall in love with her, Jjung~"
"That's crazy," Krystal rolled her eyes, "I won't liking a girl like her, thought.."
Kang Jiyoung chuckled heartily, exactly same with what her sister did one year ago, "Be careful, stop your denial or you will get your karma someday, Jjung~ I'll laughing my off in your face when i hear that you're together with her later, haha!"
And it started frightening her.

Then, five months. They were already really close and Krystal finally stopped her denial time. She admitted that she fell for Choi Jinri. Everynight, she would thinking about the black haired girl, especially thinking why she could fell easily for her; Jinri was weird, but she was cute. Jinri was annoying, but she was caring. Jinri was silly and dumb sometimes, but she always make her laughed. Jinri have so many friends, but she just want to be with her. It was just Jinri who brave to talk to her in the very first place. It was just Jinri who understand her. Just Jinri.

Six months, Krystal couldn't handle her heart anymore. Everyday she was suffering when watching various boys from random classes visiting their class just to flirting with her precious Choi Jinri. She really want to confess her feeling, but she didn't know how to do that. Mighty Jung Soojung was never fall in love before. Furthermore, she didn't want Kang Jiyoung laughing her off in her face.
'That's silly,' she thought. 'Jiyoung had not any relation with this problem. If she want to laugh her off, that's her right as normal human. Let it be.'
Thus, Krystal have making up her mind.

One morning, she approached the slightly older girl with sweaty palms, ready for her war. But unexpectedly, Sulli did it first.
"Soojung-ah, i have something that i want to tell you.." she smiled shyly when Krystal gulped hard.
"W-what is it?"
"... I think.. No, i knew i love you, Jjung.."
Krystal's mouth went dry, too shocked with Sulli's unexpected confession, She had practice all night, but it turned like this. Very easy.

They were being a couple, and Jiyoung really laughed her off in Krystal's face. No offense.

That time, Krystal still have her hatred toward cheesy people, until a bitter fact hit her face hard.

They were already sat in a group, doing task from their teacher when Krystal approached Sulli. Right when she want to pull a seat next to her lover, Sulli moved.
"Don't come near me, Jjung.."
Krystal raised her eyebrows in confuse when various bad thought started running inside her mind, "... Why?"
"Because i have some allergic with angel," she giggled a little before continue. "Whenever a beautiful angel sit next to me, my heart will beating so fast.. And if you come near me, i will have a heart attack immediately because you're more than angel~"

Or,

"Ahh, my eyes!!" Sulli suddenly shouted right when she stepped into their class.
Krystal immediately left her seat and ran to her girlfriend to check on her condition, "What's wrong, Ssul?!"
"My eyes.. I couldn't see anything because your beauty is blinding my eyes.. Kekeke~"

That's it. Her lover was CHEESY. Very cheesy one. Krystal was like saw herself being kicked from a cliff and died. Was that her karma from hating cheesy people all of this time? One thing on her mind was just her sister, Jessica.
She won't let Jessica laugh at her like Jiyoung did, so, Krystal decided to stop Sulli's cheesiness.

"Why did you late and where's your car, Ssul?" Krystal asked worriedly one evening when they want to out for a date and Sulli have one hour late. The latter hang her head low while scratched her neck shyly, "It was broken when i passed Myeongdong, Jjung.. So i left that in a nearby car service.."
"And how you got here? By taxi?"
"No," she grinned a little. "My wallet was gone somewhere, so i was running to got here.."
Krystal's eyes widened after heard Sulli's statement since Myeongdong was so far from her house.
"But you can call me or something, Pabo!!"
"I won't. Besides, i could do anything just to meet you, Jjung.."
Another cheesy lines escaped Sulli's mouth. But this time, Krystal was staring straight into those hypnotizing dark brown-orbs of her lover and weirdly, she found nothing but felt lovable. Finally she understand what was Jessica want to tell her about experience. Now she experienced it. Sulli's eyes told her everything; Sulli was being cheesy just because she loves her so much and she like expressing it by sweet words which the truth from her deepest heart. Krystal canceled her plan for stopping Sulli's sweet talking behavior and feel blessed instead.

"You know, Ssul?" she snuggled into Sulli's warm shoulder, "One year ago, i've told my sister that i won't have a cheesy lover.. But you are the cheesy one."
Sulli smiled as her hand circled on Krystal's slim waist securely, "Then?"
"Then i've told Jiyoung that i won't fall for you.. Seems like everything that i said always turned into the opposite.."
"You didn't like it?"
The brown haired girl shook her head and hugged Sulli's chest tightly, "I'm feel so grateful.."

Three days later, Krystal invited Sulli to her house to introduce her with her blonde sister properly.
"Uh, i'm nervous.." Sulli murmured while clutched her tummy tightly.
"Don't worry.." Krystal smiled softly as she dragged her lover to the second floor, where Jessica's room placed, "My sister isn't that scary, okay?"
Sulli gulped hard, "What if she doesn't like me?"
"Just stupid people who don't like you, silly."
That statement finally made Sulli feel relaxed a bit. She grinned widely and held Krystal's hand, "Then you must be the most diligent person in the world!"
And the brown haired girl let out a smirk, "Yes i am, Missy."

Jessica just stared coldly at Sulli with her crossed arms.
"A-annyeong, Jessica-ssi.. I've heard so many things about you from Krystal.." the black haired girl smiled awkwardly while extended her hand, "Nice too meet you.."
The oldest one nodded once, ignoring Sulli's shaking hand's offering, "Nice to meet you too, sister in law."
Heard those sister in law's word, Sulli and Krystal immediately blushed madly. "Urm.. Yeah.."
"Oh, by the way," Jessica opened her room's door widely. "Let me introduce you with Krystal's soon to be sister in law.."
Sulli's eyes widened when she saw a tanned girl walked to approach her slowly.
"Yu-yuri-unnie?!"
"Hey, cousin~" Yuri chuckled playfully, "I'm so happy to see you here, kekeke~"
The two American girl's jaws were hanged open, totally shocked with the reality.
"What- What going on here, Ssul?"
"Yuri-unnie is my cousin! We were lived under same roof for good five years until she moved out to her university's dormitory two years ago.."
"Yeah! Jinri is like my own dongsaeng already.."

And Krystal finally knew from who Sulli was inherited her cheesy side.

"Seems like someone got a cheesy lover here~" Jessica let out an devilish smirk in victory. "You got your karma, Dongsaeng-ah.."

Finally, Jessica really laughed at her face like Jiyoung did, but Krystal didn't care. Sulli wasn't a karma for her, she was the most perfect gift from god Krystal ever have.
 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

Give me some comment, yeah? :3