01

My Soulmate Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m on my way back. Shesh, calm down and stop treating me like a 3 years old kid,” I rolled my eyes.

“I’m not treating you like a kid. You ARE a kid. If you’re not back in 10 minutes, I’m going to-”

“Yeah, yeah, bye,” I hung up before waiting for him to reply.

I sighed as I rolled my shoulders to ease the stiffness. I stopped on my tracks when I hear some noise from the nearby alley. I tried to block the sound out so that I can stay out of troubles. If not, someone’s so gonna kill me. But the noise got louder, making my legs to move faster until a single ‘help’ made my legs stop.

“He’s so gonna kill me,” I closed my eyes before opening them and entered the alley. I looked around in cautions, “Hello?”

A growl was heard, making me to stop on my tracks. My eyes widened and my breath got stuck in my throat. Wishing that I heard wrong, as I turned around. But, my wish was not heard when my eyes meet a pair of icy clue eyes. I found myself getting lost in the icy blue eyes. Instead of feeling fear, I felt familiarity. I felt like we’ve been together in the past, but I don’t remember meeting the wolf.

You read right. A wolf.

I let a shriek when the wolf suddenly pounced on me. Its paws were on either sides of my head. When I looked up, I got lost in its eyes again. When suddenly, the wolf suddenly started to tremble and grunt. In front of my INNOCENT eyes, it changed into a guy. A guy. Before I could scream, the guy fall limply on me. I tried to shake him awake, but to no avail.

The guy was suddenly pulled away, slamming against the wall. I quickly sat up in shock, to see Lee Byunghun standing in front of the guy, obviously not liking what he just saw. I immediately get up on my foot and went to pulled Byunghu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter