Have You Seen That Girl? 2

Have You Seen That Girl?

You hug daehyun and cry in his chest. he stand still and not hugging you back. you look at him. his face is full of confusion. you kneeling in front of him.

You: oppa...im so sorry. im sorry for not trusting you. im sorry for make a stupid judgement on you. i am stupid. i deserve to die..im so sorry oppa..i will never do that stupid thing again. i don't want to lost you oppa. never. ever..oppa..jaebal...forgive me...

BH: what have you done?

You: oppa...[hug his leg and crying out loud] i was guilty. i am the one to be blame. i went to shaman yesterday because i have doubt on you. oppa.....i know it was wrong.. i regret it.. please oppa..don't leave me.. jaebal...[crying hard]

BH: why are you seeing a shaman?

You: i tought you having an affair with other girl. so i want to make sure either it was true or not. but the shaman lies to me. i was stupid for believing him. i was wrong. oppa..im so sorry..

BH: so..why are you crying so hard?

You: [stand up and look at him] oppa....the shaman gave me an amulet. and he sent me a goblin to be my guard. just now. the goblin said you are dead. and the amulet was disappear into smoke. but i know that ghost were lying. you are here. in front of me. you still alive. i know... [hug him]

BH: but daehyun is dead.

You: [break the hug and step a back] oppa...

BH: he was dead. he been in a car accident. just now.

You: op...op..pa...[shaking] what are you saying.. you are in front of me now...

BH: [smirk] so you are the one who killed him huh?

You: oppa.....waegere??? [start to feels scared with daehyun's behaviour]

BH: [step in the house and approaching you] you killed him. [his voice change]

You: oppa... [step a back until the wall held you from moving]

BH:  YOU! [put his hand around your neck and whisper] murderer~~

You: OPPA!!! [cover your ears and squat down] 

BH: [whisper] you will never leave in peace~~

You: oppa...[crying] why are you behaving like this?? jaebal.. oppa...

[silent]

you: [slowly open your eyes and look around. there was no one in your house]

DANG!!! 

the door closed it self. you are so scared and continue crying. you try to get yourself up but again you here the wind whisper..

Whisper: wait until the sun is down~~~

You are too scared and quickly run to your room and grab your phone. you call jaechan. she did not pickup her phone. so you decided to drive to her house. you grab a car key and get out from the house. you start the engine and drive away to jaechan house. you are crying all the way. when you reach jaechan's house. you want to knock the door but the gate is open and without any delay you enter her house. her door is also unlock. you are curious but think of your emotion you just enter. 

Jaechan house is dark. the curtain is untied.seem like no one in the house. you are slowly approaching her room. you tip toeing. you move your body around to make sure the house is save. you slowly turn the door holder and...

T: aunty.

You: OMMA!!!! [jump and sit on the floor. you hold your chest] T...oh my goodness. you scared me to death!

T: what are you doing here aunty? [weak and rusky voice]

You: i want to see you mom. where is she?

T: she's not home. she said she want to meet her friend. [cold]

You: oh..do you know who is her friend?

T: no.

You: T-ah...why are you so pale? you sick?

T: none of your business.

You: hey. that not nice to talk to someone elder than you like that..

T: get out from my house. [loud]

You: what? [startled]

T: GET OUT! NOW! [man voice]

You: T ! what happened to you..?

T: [she stare at you. her eyes turn red. she breathing hard. and....] get out or i will eat you up. [man voice]

You: [quickly run to the main door but you fell down because someone hold your feet] AHHHHH!!! [you look at the thing] Jaechan ah!!

JC: help me...jaebal.. [lossing her voice]

You: jaechan- ah...[approach her and you saw her neck full with blood] what happenend to you!!!

JC: help me luna yaaa....[weak and slowly she close her eyes..]

You: JAECAN AH!! YAH MOON JAE CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [crying hard] waegere???? jaebal..don't leave me.. [suddenly yyyou feel something at your back as you turn back] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was the goblin at the Shaman house. he stare hard at you. you crying and crying. he fly toward you and whisper in a scary voice.

'either to be like her or leave the house without thinking any of this moment....'

you quickly grab you bag and car key run from the house. you leave jaechan. you drive away. you crying as much as you want. you stop at the road shoulder and crying out from scared. and you phone is ringing. it was from the unknown caller. you don't want to pick it up but the caller call you continuously. so you pick up the phone.

You: hello.. [shaky voice]

Guy: is this daehyun wife?

You: yeah. me. why?

Guy: im sorry to tell you this mdm..but your husband had been into an accident. please come to the seoul hospital.

You: what!!!!!!!!!! [shock] DON'T LIE TO ME!! I HAD ENOUGH! ENOUGH!!! [crying out loud]

Guy: im sorry mdm.. but im telling you the truth..

You: [hung up the call and continue crying]

After a few minutes of crying, you decided to go to seoul hospital to make sure the call is not a prank. when you arrive. you straight away went to the emergency department and asking the nurse.

You: can i know..is there a case with name Jung DaeHyun?

Nurse: may i know what is the patient case?

You: car accident.

Nurse: wait for a moment please. [searching through her PC] oh. Jung DaeHyun. he is comfirmed dead on 1309 today. so are you the heir to pick up his body?

You: [straight away faint!]

Slowly..you open your eyes..you look at the surrounding. you heard noises and you are in confusion..slowly you sit down and remember what had happened to you. your eyes is open widely when you remember all the things that happened to you. you now remember that daehyun is dead. you quickly get off from the bed and want to walk away but! daehyun is in front of you! you blink for a few times but he still there. standing in front of you! you look at him, he looks at you. you quickly run and hug him.

You: i know you still alive... [crying in his chest]

BH: daehyun is dead!

You: [break the hug] oppa..jaebal..i know i was wrong..i know im a bad wife. but please...don't do like this to me..please oppa...

BH: how many time should i told you?! DAEHYUN IS DEAD! YOU HEARD ME NOW??!! [everyone is looking at both of you]

You: [shock] than who are you?!

BH: im baekhyun! daehyun twin brother. i went to your house this morning to tell you that daehyun had been in accident. but i never thought that i got bigger surprise from you! 

You: daehyun had a twin?!

BH: now you know. i never thought that you were this bad! never! you kill my brother! just because you doubting him! now you are crying?! hey jerk! you listen to me. i never want to see you face at my brother funeral! got me! don't come with your bloody hand! 

You: wait! why? i want to see him for the last time. i want to see his face..jaebal...[hold baekhyun arm]

BH: [avoid the skinship] don't touch me you murderer!! your hand is dirty! you want to see his face? huh? okay. i'll show you! [drag you to the corpse and show ou daehyun dead body]

You: [try to pull the cover but baekhyun stop you] 

BH: don't be shock.

You: [nod your head]

BH: [pull the cover for you]

You: [cover you mouth and you are not believing what you just saw and you start crying] oppa...[you sit on the floor]

BH: [cover back the body and drag you out merciless] now you saw it right! [about to cry] you kill him! because of your silly doubt! you make his suffer for his own death! you such a bad wife!!! [crying] you never know how his life. you never understand him! you are so selfish!!!! 

You: [speechless and just crying]

BH: you go away! go! i don't want to see your face ever again!! [push you aside]

You: [get hit to the wall and sit on the floor and crying]

baekhyun leaves you alone and you sit there crying and crying..you are regretting all you had done. you never thought that you will loss your husband in a day. and you never know baekhyun existance. what happened to jaechan also makes you confused.you really don't know what is going on with jaechan. but is she really dead? you saw her die in front of your eyes. but wy with her daughter T? she just turn into the goblin? what with that family? you are so confused and your phone is ringing. it was JAECHAN! you are so shock and doubting either to pick it up or not. but you pick up the call..

You: [silent]

JC: luna... are you there?

You: jae...jaechan?

JC: yeah..its me..where are you? i need to see you..

You: but i saw you die...

JC; i know..that is what i want to explain to you..please..meet me at the usual cafe. okay. i'll wait you there.

You: but..

JC: [hung up]

you stare at the phone. you are wondering should you go or not. you are so scared but at the same time you are curious. so you decided to meet her.

At the cafe

You: [take your seat] 

JC: you came.. [smile at you]

You: [stare at her]

JC: chinggu ya..don't look at me like that..

You: who are you?

JC: im jaechan..

You: [start to cry] but i saw you die..you died infront of me...

JC: im not dead yet. calm down. i tell you the real story. okay..

You: [held back tears because you scared] okay..

JC: well.. actually..it had been 6 years since i involved in black magic.

You: WHAT!

JC: just listen first. okay..

You: okay..

JC: it start when i found my husband cheating on me. he slept with my own collegeous. and that girl is pregnat his baby. he divorced me to married with that girl. and that time.. i was being pregnant T. because of my jelousy and madness. i decided to get revenge on my ex husband Himchan. i get to know yongjae from my cousin. yongjae told me if i want to get revenge on Himchan new family, i must sacrifice someone. so, without thinking...i sacrifice T..she had been adopt by the devil. she is half human half devil. her food is my blood. to make sure himchan's family is in disaster. i accept all the terms that yongjae told me. so..T is actually a devil. i live with devil and i have my own guardian. the guardian is making sure that T is alive and not being neglet by me. HimChan is dying right now. his wife and baby already dead. in a car accident. as long as himchan is not dead. T will always be a devil and the goblin will remain with me. and in your case. when you said daehyun is cheat on you. it makes me remind on himchan and i straight away think of yong jae..im sorry dear..i am really sorry.. i hope you luck not as bad as me...

You: [crying and speechless]

JC: i am really sorry..i make you into this..

You: you know what..daehyun is dead. in a car accident. his face is full with blood and i don't even recognize him. i don't know who i should blame. i don't know for real. i was stupid. and you are full with evil side. i never thought of that. and i never knew daehyun has a twins name baekhyun. i was.. i am..[crying] i don't know jaechan.. i really don't know. i just..... [loss of words] everything is happened in all sudden!

JC: im sorry..i don't know..i don't know why i don't stop you. i am really sorry...

You: its okay..[wipe your tears] things happened. we can never turn back the time. [stand up] thank you for your story. and thank you for everything.. [leave the cafe]

you are not driving your car. you want to talk a walk. you step weakly..and suddenly you heard someone call your name. you turn around. you see daehyun. you run to him and hug him tight.

You: oppa...[crying] i miss you......i really miss you...please don't leave me oppa...take me with you.. i want to be with you forever...

BH: luna shi..its me baekhyun..

You: [still hugging him] i don't care..you look like my husband. i miss him so much. i want to die. i want to follow him..i don't deserve living in this world anymore...[cry baby]

BH: [hug you back] im sorry i was being hard with you..can i talk to you for a moment?

You: [break the hug, wipe your tears] what?

BH: let have a sit first..[hold you hand and sit on the nearest bench]

You: [just follow what he told you to do]

BH: i found this in hyung jacket. it was his diary..i want you to read it...[hand you a diary]

You: [take the diary and open it one by one.. tears are falling non-stop]

#Daehyun Diary

27/6/2010

i was married. with my lover. Luna... <3

27/6/2011

1st anniversary. she gave me a fluffy winter coat and baked me a cheesecake. i give her candle light dinner and and unforgetable night..

27/6/2012

2nd anniversary. she ask me for a baby. i try my best. ;)

27/6/2013

3rd anniversary. she still asking for a baby. im still trying my best.

28/6/2013

this is my first time writing my diary other than my anniversary moment. i dont know why. but i feel so sad today. not like my other anniversary night. luna is sleeping. she so beautiful. i had a problem. but i don't want to tell her. i don't want to make her worried. i affraid she will leave me if i tell her.. i might get fired. :(

30/6/2013

tomorrow is the meeting. to tell the staff. who will stay and who will leave. luna is sulking. i know she's hurt with my attitude. im sorry honey..i really have a situation right now.. :'(

3/7/2013

IM FIRED! :'( how am i gonna tell luna about this? i should tell her slowly? or should i just search for a new job without her knowing? i will cook her favourite food and do anything she want. i really need her hug now. im so sad..but i have to be strong! tomorrow. i will find a new job! anything for my Luna!

#End of daehyun diary

You was crying hard. you crying as much as you want. you never know. you never thought that daehyun is facing so much trouble. you are a bad wife! you doubting him for no reason and you litterally killed him! baekhyun is comforting you. he also in the same situation as you. both of you remain silent and eyes full with tears.....

It has been 3 months since daehyun death. baekhyun and his family letting you stay at their house. since you never knew that daehyun had a twins, baekhyun is revealing everything about him.

Baekhyun and Daehyun is being saperated since they were 7. baekhyun is being adopt by his own aunty and he staying outside the country. he knew he had a twins but daehyun not. daehyun is not being expose to his baby life because their parent don't want daehyun to be sad. daehyun is a pampered child and easy to cry..baekhyun is returning to homeland to meet daehyun but..things happened. he can do nothing. 

that afternoon. you are preparing lunch for your family in law. and you feel wamble. and restless. you feel like vomit and you directly go to the sink and vomit.

BH: what's wrong?

You: i don't know..uwekkk..

BH: [tap your back] are you okay? lets go to the clinic..

You: wait.. uwekkkkk...[vomit all you belly contains]

BH: oh...that's gross.. pallie pallie..

You and baekhyun leaving to the clinic and at the clinic..

Doctor: congratulation mdm.. you are pregnant.

You: what?!

BH: pregnant??

Doctor: yes. it has been three month..

You: [cover your mouth] dae oppa....[start to cry]

BH: calm down.. [hold your shoulder] lets go..

You and beakhyun heading home and tell the news to the other family members..they are so happy for you. that night. you sleeping. you feel so hot. you sweat alot..and there is wind blow to you..

Whisper: the baby is mine~~~~~~

END!!!!

woah.. this is my first time making a horror story. i know it full with nonsense but. at least i make it to the final! hahaha.. i hopr you guys enjoy the reading and do give a good feedback for me. if this story is a rubbish..im so sorry. i will try to make it better next time. last but not least.. thank you for reading my fiction. have a good day! ^^