First Day as A Trainee

A Fangirl's Revenge

Its been a week since SeYeon took the audition, SeYeon's application was submitted she was now an official SM trainee. But HaMi didn't want to join her. She say it wasn't woth it so SeYeon decided to do it alone.

SeYeon was outside of SM building at 6am in the morning. She sigh, "A new beginning." She muttered and soon a van stop beside her. A bunch of boys came out. 

Some fans were gathering as well taking pictures and recording. "Oh my gosh its EXO." Everyone mumble. 

You use you be like that too, but now you can't fangirl anymore. You hated the person that made you like this. 

You follow behind bowing to the artist. But they were just staring at you cluelessly.

"Are you going inside too?" The manager asked. You smile nodding your head.

"Nae, I'm the new trainee." You explain as the member all stared at you. Once the glass door slide open you all enter.

You made your way down to the first floor while EXO went to the third floor. First floor was basement level it was huge and widen for trainees. 

You got to singing class, the teacher pull you to the side.

"Okay everyone today we have a new trainee now please welcome her." The teacher clap to get everyone's attentions.

SeYeon bow, "Annyeong I'm Han SeYeon and I'm new here, hope you all will take care of me." You smile and everyone greeted you.

/

"Did you see that new trainee? Isn't she beautiful?" Chanyeol smile widely. BaekHyun shook his head, "Yes, she is indeed beautiful but keep it down." Baekhyun hissed but Chanyeol frown and move towards Sehun.

"Sehun-ah we should meet that new trainee soon." Chanyeol chirped.

"Yes, hyung we will when we have time." Sehun point out.

Kris shook his head hearing Chanyeol's loud voice behind. "HYUNG~" Chanyeol put his arm over Kris. "Wassup Yeol." Kris half smile.

"Did you see that new girl?" Kris shook his head, honestly he was busy touching his phone while everyone was gazing at SeYeon.

Chanyeol pout, "Aww, We should get to know her and be friend with her." 

Kris chuckle. "Yea I wish but I'm busy because of Jessica." Kris complained. Lay shook his head. "Just tell her you don't like her maybe she'll just give up later on." Lay point out.

"I wish I can just say something like that." Kris mumble.

Luhan patted his back. "It'll be okay soon." Kris nodded his head. Everyone was now practicing to their new song.

/

HaMi was in school alone that day sighing to herself. "It's so boring." 

"What's wrong? What happen to your so called bestfriend?" A girl laughed behind HaMi. HaMi rolled her eyes, "She's busy doing something so she can't come to class today." HaMi stated.

"Yea sure, maybe she's ditching class." HaMi hated the girl, she was getting on her nerves. "Will you just mind your own business SooYi?" HaMi angry hissed.

SooYi rolled her eyes and sat quietly. 

"Ughh, stupid annoying classmates." She hissed under her breath while the teacher enter the class.

-

That afternoon SeYeon was just by herself while she was getting lunch on the 2nd floor which is ground level. SeYeon grabbed her plate of food and sat alone at a table. 

"Annyeon SeYeon-shii." A few guys greeted her, some girl trainee didn't like you because you were in fact stealing the fame. You didn't even know that there was groups of people that are popular and not popular as trainees.

"Annyeong are you sitting alone? Can I sit here?" A guy asked you when you were about to eat your yogurt. 

You look up and say a guy with a baby face, he was pale as well. "Sure." You smile.

He set his tray of food on the table, sitting across from you. "I'm Moon Kyu what about you?" 

"Nice to meet you, I'm SeYeon." He smile and ate his food. It got quiet and awkward though cause no one started a conversation.

Not until some boys decided to attack Moon Kyu. "What are you doing?" Kevin Hyoshik asked. "Guys I'm here with the new trainee her name is SeYeon. SeYeon these are my friends, Young Ho, Justin, Kevin Hyoshik, Jino, Sai, HyoBin, and Zhaolin."

You awkwardly laugh, "I don't think I'll be able to remember all of your names." They chuckle. "Its okay we'll njust have to remind you one by one later on." You nodded your head.

You know Moon Kyu was friend with Kai from EXO YoungHo as well and Kevin who was best friend with your bias.

"So are you guys going to join us and eat?" You asked the boys but they shook their head. 

"Its okay we're going to go out to eat catch you later." Jino waved.


Moon Kyu got up, "I want to go too. I'll see you later SeYeon." He waved leaving you all by yourself now.

"Good thing they left I want to eat alone only." You thought and look up to see a group of girls mugging, glaring and rolling their eyes at you. 

"Did I do something wrong?" You muttered but shook the feelings away.

"Ahh look its Chanyeol oppa with Sehun." The trainees were now fangirling. You were minding your own business, even if your friend was a fan of Chanyeol you were never interested in him.

"Hey new girl!" Chanyeol called running towards your way too. "Great another one." You thought but put a smile on your face.

"Chanyeol sunbae-nim." You greeted him while his eyes sparkles. 

"Wahh you know who I am." He cheerfully jump up and down a little causing you to giggles.

You shake your head, "Who wouldn't when you are all over news these days." Chanyeol nodded his head.

"So what's your name?" Sehun asked. "My name is Han SeYeon." You bow.

"You have a nice name." Sehun compliment. "Ahni its okay only." You smile.

"What will you do later? If you have nothing to do can we hangout later since our schedule isn't pack today." Chanyeol asked. "sure, if thats fine." You stated.

"You're lucky HaMi you'll get to meet your bias." You thought to yourself."

Okay wait for us outside SM at 6pm." Chanyeol point to you while walking away. You smile and bow.