MyeongDong

A Fangirl's Revenge

"What! You're not serious are you?" Ha Mi set next to you. It was break time and you two were in school chatting about SMTOWN WORLD LIVE TOUR III. About the scene where you spot Kris and Jessica.

You look innocently at Ha Mi, "I'm not kidding Ha Mi, I'm serious about this." You stated and Ha Mi shook her head. "And how are you going to achieve that idea of yours?" She asked.

"I actually had it all plan out." You stated and whisper to her ear about your plan. Her eyes widen and smack your arm.

"YAH! Aren't you scared that your parents will find out?" HaMi hissed but you shrugged your shoulders. You and Ha Mi both came from a rich family. Your parents were business travelers, You didn't want to travel so they let you alone with maids and guards. As for your best friend HaMi her parents worked inside the music industry. 

"I'm not that scared but I really need your help to get inside SM Entertainment!" You plead her but she wouldn't help you. "SeYeon-ah did you forget that my parents are from a different company?" HaMi rolled her eyes and you sighed. 

"Yes, I guess I'll just have to do what I told you earlier just audition to get in." You smile.

Ha Mi disagree with the plan of yours, "Why do you want to that anyway, he's just a celebrity-"

"A celebrity that broke many fangirl's heart!" You corrected her which you earn a glared from her.

"What I meant by him being a celebrity is that he doesn't know girls like you or me exist!" She hissed. You poof up your cheeks and stared at the ground for a bit. "So that means Chanyeol oppa doesn't know you exist either." You stick out your tongue at her and she chuckle. "Of course not, but what you plan to do is too much." She stated.

"I know, that's why I'm going to make sure he remembers me forever!" You smirked thinking about your evil plans.

"Are you sure you won't regret that choice of yours?" You nodded positively.

"I just hope I won't regret anything, plus if it doesn't go too well I'll just stop by then." Ha Mi sigh heavenly, looking towards SeYeon. "You do know that once you start something, you can never go back right? Once you start something you'll have to do it until the end and finish it off." 

"She's right, what if I happen to fall for him again? Nah, that won't happen right?" You were deep in thoughts. "Hrmm, besides that do you wanna go with me to MyeongDong to shop?" You asked HaMi changing the subjects.

HaMi chuckle at your silliness," Sure I have to go buy some Chanyeol posters to decorate my room." 

"Then lets go after class." You smile.

-

"Ughh, I can't believe fans can spot us so easily." Jessica pouted and rest her head onto Kris's shoulders. Kris patted her head. "Its okay at least we still have some fans that supported us." He smile weakly. "Ah right, I have to go to practice so I'll catch up with you later." Kris said and Jessica raised her head.  

She pouted, "But I still want to spend more time with you Kris oppa." Kris sigh, "Remember we have to promote our new album soon so I'm gonna be a bit busy by then." Kris stated. Jessica nodded her head. "Guess I'll go to meet with TaeYeon unnie then." Jessica left while Kris make his way to the dance room.

Once he enter everyone eyes him. "So what's with the Krisica?" Chanyeol demanded to know. Kris rolled his eyes and sat next to Suho. "You look stressed out, is there anything I can help?" Kris shook his head. 

"About the Krisica, its a force role by SM, He want to make us public but then I don't really have that much of a feeling for her like a couple, just like a sunbae and hoobae relationship only." Kris explain, all the members surrounded him. 

"Sorry to hear that." Kyungsoo patted his back. "Ugh, I hate getting attentions like that, what if it hurts our fandoms and then fanwar starts again?" Luhan stated. 

"SM is going a bit too far with this though." Tao spoke while resting his chin on his palm.

"I can't opposed it or else SM will put me out of the group." Kris said and got up. 

Everyone eyes widen, "Did he really say that?" Lay asked, Kris nodded his head and took out his phone already receiving text message from Jessica. 

Kris ignore it and puts it back inside his pocket. "Anyway lets focus more on our comeback." Everyone got up and practice on their new dance steps.

/

School finally ended, so you and HaMi make your way towards myeongdong to go shop.

"Which store should we go in first?" Ha Mi asked. "Lets go get something to eat first!" You drag her towards the bubble tea shop. 

You both came out satisfied with your drinks and mini muffins. "Wahh, this drink is so good." HaMi beam happily and you giggle at how cute she was sipping on the drink.

Someone from a far was actually keeping his eyes on you and Ha Mi. He decided to approach you both. 

"Hello ladies, can I talk to you for a bit?" He asked smiling.

"He looks creepy." You thought. Ha Mi gave you the scary eyes telling you that he might be a or something.

"Uhhh, sorry but we-"

"No, please I really wanna talk to you a both something important." He begged HaMi and SeYeon both were a bit scared because he really do look like someone that was trying to kidnap you both.

"Uhhh, Sure?" HaMi hide behind you. The guy smile and give out you a card which had SM. Entertainment on it.

"SM Entertainment?" You read while HaMi peek over your shoulders. "Yes! I would like to ask you two if you want to audition privately for SM?" He stated, SeYeon smirked and agree right away. 

"Sure, when?" SeYeon beam and HaMi bit her bottom lips. "Just give me a call when you are ready."  He said and you two left after.