In for some deep

a DEAL with the DERP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Please Luhan, please..” Xiumin pleaded with glistening puppy dog eyes.

 

It was a weekend and the latter announced not too long ago that his stomach is needed to be filled, like every time, and Luhan being his closest friend is now on the hot seat for being the chosen one by the one and only baozi.

“Fine..” Luhan defeatedly said. He knows there’s no point in disagreeing with the latter. Sometimes he wonders if he really is the oldest one out of all of them, he clearly doesn’t act like one.

“Oh goodness! Thank you so much Lulu!” Baozi leaped and attack the poor deer with a bear hug.

“Can’t. Breathe.”

“Oh, sorry” the eldest giggled and release his friend from the tight embrace.

“aww, what a lovely sight. I’m starting to sail the XiuHan ship now” Chen said and the two oldest members look at the intruder in horror.

“What the heck Chen! We’re straight!” Luhan said.

“Straight? Pft. In your dreams, you look so much like a girl hyung, I wouldn’t even blame Xiumin hyung if he falls in love with you.”

“I’m manly! M-A-N-L-Y!”

“Ha! Like I would believe that. Don’t fool yourself hyung, even Chanyeol said he taught you were a girl when he first saw you!”

“That’s because Chanyeol have some complications with his eyes!”

“Yeah but even I too was about to hit on you when I first saw you, I thought you were a pretty chic! Man, I really thought you were such a babe” Chen shook his head out of disappointment

“Ugh!” Luhan threw his hands in the air and walk away.

 

Chen smirks and put his hands in his pockets.

“And that my little minions, is how you troll the beauty.”

Sehun and Tao immediately got out of their hiding place, memo pads in hands that are now scribbling in an inhuman speed.

Tao raise his hand.

“What is it Tao?”

“But, it is really just bromance right? They are not really in a relationship?”

Chen chuckled.

“Of course not. That’s just for trolling purposes; you have to draw the line between reality and trolling okay”

The Chinese maknae nodded his head and scribble in his memo pad.

The other maknae raise his hand.

“Yes Sehun?”

“Hyung, what is bromance?” he scratched his head making him look like a puppy.

Their so called “teacher” chuckled and shakes his head.

“You’re so naïve my little Sehunnie” then he started to walk back and forth. “Bromance, is the expression of affection between two males who are not necessarily attracted to each other. The word bromance is a compound word, combining ‘brother’ and ‘romance’ which came from the romans that we all know.. build the pyramids ”

Tao piped up. “But isn’t that Egypt? “

“Of course not, Egypt is where they have those gods and goddesses like Zeus and Athena. I studied physics okay.”

The two just nodded and continue to scribble some notes.

 

 

Outside the room however, was a different kind of story.

“..four, three, two and one and you’re off the hook. Congratulations Byun Baekhyun for completing the da—wait where is he?” Kris asked.

“He dashed towards his room once the countdown ends.” Lay said while washing the dishes.

The dragon shrugged. “Well I guess, he’s too excited to reunite with his beloved eyeliner”

 

As the weeks passed not only Haneul and Luhan’s counter attacks happen but also the dare continues, even though Luhan’s dare didn’t end that prettily, the dare must go on. And now Byun Baekhyun was the latest to complete his dare which is to never wear eyeliner for a week.

A total of seven people had already done their dare. Of course the first ones were Suho, D.O. and Luhan (you do know what happened to them) and then Chanyeol was next when he was dared to not smile a whole day which of course was a rather impossible job for the lad but he completed it anyway. Then there’s Xiumin who was dared to have a one day diet, actually it was originally a week diet but the latter pleaded the dragon and eventually the younger one accepted defeat because of the constant whining.  And before Baekhyun, the healing unicorn also did his dare which is by far the lamest- not that he’s complaining though- he just have to remember all Kris’ name, and that’s it.

 

“D.O. could you tell your roommate that he’s next for the dare and tell him that he have to execute it by Monday and no excuses so tell him to prepare” Duizhang said to an ever permanent wide eye boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter