New Kwon

Regret

 

Yoona POV
 
Flashback
 
Today is my freedom day...I walked to our room and saw she lying there with sad face.I lay beside her and looked at ceiling."Yoon-""Yu-"she chuckled and sat facing me.
 
"You first"I clear my throat and looked at her seriously."Yuri...I don't think this relationship will make up...."I said in one breath."You kidding right?You always pull prank on me..."her voice start to crack make me felt guilty.
 
"I not kidding Yuri....we over"she shook her head and hugged me tightly."No!Tell me what I did wrong?! I will try my best to be a great girlfriend to you!but please don't go"she said softly at the last part and hit my chest.
 
"I'm sorry..."I give her a last kiss and walked away from our house."I'm sorry......"I mumble softly and drove my car to my old penthouse.
 
I should be happy now but why I felt my heart stabbed by thousand daggers.I tried everything to make me happy but I can't....I close my eyes tightly suddenly my heart felt very uneasy and make me sweating.
 
End of Flashback
 
I regret what I do to Yuri...my personality turn into cold and quiet.I can't move on after she go to America...I keep praying to the god to make Yuri forgive me after what I do....
 
It's been 5 years since Yuri moved to America...I felt very lonely without her.Now I live in the house that I and Yuri broke up.I only go to school and then I never go out from the house.
 
Amber and Hyoyeon always help me buy groceries and my clothe.They will forced me to go out but I ended up in the bar luckily Sunny help me go back to my house.
 
Now I sitting near the window and saw Amber running to the window."Unnie!"Amber knocked my door repeatedly."What with that rush?"she give me a signal to wait a sec and panted hardly.
 
"Yuri unnie is back....she will be at airport tonight at 11:00 p.m"my eyes widened.I can't believe Yuri will be here but what if she move on?or she married to someone that her father arrange it?
 
"Tonight we going to airport but we wear a disguised clothe....SunByung and HyoNic want to come too...but don't get caught with Taeyeon and Sooyoung..I pick you at 9:00 p.m."I nodded and imagine what Yuri will look like
Yuri POV
 
Flashback
 
I stopped crying after Taeyeon and Sooyoung comfort me."let's go Yul your dad gonna mad if you late..."they picked my luggage and put it on airport trolley.
 
"Use this time to forget Yoona...."Sooyoung whispered at me while wipe my tears.She pushed my trolley while Taeyeon walked with me.I go inside my private plane .I daydreaming while waiting my plane set off.
 
I began to delete my pictures with Yoona even her number I delete it.I think this the best way because I going to America.I don't know when I will gonna step my feet on Korea again.
 
My plane start to move and flew away.I looked at outside and looked over Korea and my sweet moment with my friends."Do you need anything Miss Kwon?"a stewardess asked me."I want a glass of wine.....don't protest"she nodded and serve glass of wine.
 
I drink a little but it become many after I remember Yoona.."Miss Kwon you're drunk"obiviously I'm not I not drunk....I regret be in love....I regret everything that my heart told me to do.I regret because help Yoona when she was about to hit by car since there I fall with her.
 
"I want to sleep get my Mickey"she give me my blanket and my Mickey Mouse...I curse everything in my mind until I tired and drove into dreamland.
 
End of Flashback
 
Incheon Airport
 
Korea here I am!Its been a long time since I not here....I pushed my trolley and stroll around the airport searching snack.I enter a chocolate shop and bought a Cadbury.
 
"£1.99 Miss"I take out my wallet and give her £5.00."Keep the change Miss Hara"she blushed.I give her my number and winked at her and kiss her cheek before sat on bench.
 
"Hey Kwon!"Sooyoung ran at me but she take my chocolate instead of me.We have a group hug."hey let's go to club"they gasped maybe because of my new personality."Club?Since when you go to club?and when you allowed to?"Taeyeon asked me.
 
"I'm a Kwon and since I don't believe in love again...Now I a Play Girl that famous at America"they seem startled.I felt someone watching us I looked around saw nobody except for group of teenager talk.
 
"Soo it's been a long time....let's go eat somewhere....oops before I forget my cousin Jessica,Krystal and Tiffany will here tomorrow..."they seem excited and began to ask what they look like.
 
"Yo Yoona!"I shouted as I saw Yoona and Amber walked away from toilet.Even it's hurt me saw Yoona with another girl but I have to stop this feeling growing."What you guys doing here?"Taeyeon spoke coldly make Yoona hung her head low.
 
"Hey Chill..this is our friend and wow that chic gorgeous wait a sec"I get up from my seat and flirt a group of girl."Can I have your number?"they asked me while hold my biceps."Sure!"I handed my number and winked at them.
 
"So where we?"I sat down and looked at YoonBer.Yoona seem sad but Amber seem angry."This airport really full of hot chic"I said while take off my sunglasses.Yoona looked very pale make me worried.
 
"You okay?"I put my hand on her forehead."I'm okay...thank you for the concern"she asked as I pull my hands off...I miss her warmth.."HyoNic!Sunbyung!"I waved as they walked and sit beside Yoona and Amber.
 
"Hey Bro"I high five with Hyo."So how's life?"Sunny asked me."Okay...do you believe I meet Taylor Swift at there..she smoking hot!"I said excitedly.They look at me weirdly.
 
"So don't you move on?"I froze when heard they asked me."No...I never have a relationship after Yoona...I just enjoy my life a little"I winked at a girl who waved at me.
 
"Let's order food...."I kill the silent after they saw what I do.I only eat chicken chop while Sooyoung not need to count.Yoona played with her food cutely make me chuckled but I looked away and pretend that I chuckled at somewhere.
 
"So you have you do anything Byun?I meant xxx?"I believe Taeyeon mind full of Byun mind when I not around..They seem nervous with my answer."Hell No!I don't take their ity...except if the want"they choked while Yoona froze.
 
"Nah I kidding...you guys should look at your face"I laughed hardly."Hyomin,Nicole and Yoona you look very pretty"HyoSun glare at me while Yoona blushed."Go get another girl Kwon"Hyoyeon said at me.I laughed and glance at Yoona.
 
"Amber let's go to blind date...Taeyeon  and Sooyoung come too....don't worry they my cousin"she looked at Yoona."but Yoona unnie can't stay alone at home"I think a while and clapped my hand.
 
"Don't worry we will watched you guys from a far"Taeyeon and Sooyoung glared at me."Problem solved"I take my wallet and call the waitress."Here..."she said shyly and handed me receipt.I winked at her make she blushed.
 
"Okay let's go I sleepy"HyoNic,SunByung and Amber said in unison."You stay at hotel?"Sooyoung asked me."No...I don't want to because when I at America a service girl try to me but luckily I pinned her down and ran away"I remember those silly service girl.
 
"I'm sorry but my parents at home"Taeyeon said."Me too"Sooyoung continue."Can I stay at your place?"I looked at Yoona."S-sure"she stuttered and blushed.
 
"Okay let's go we ride my car..my butler already parked it at parking lot"I grabbed Yoona hand leaving they dumbfounded.I try to be a play girl when around her...I lied if I don't want to back to Yoona but I afraid that she will leave me again.
 
Yoona POV
 
It's feel like heaven when hold her hand but she doesn't have feeling to me....she just play with a girl heart like at the airport.I can't help but felt jealous mixed with mad when she flirt another girl.
 
She drove her car at our house and parked it in garage."wow it feels like past 5 years ago...."she said as she entered the house.She opened our room and amazed with the inside of the house.
 
"You sleep here...I going to sleep at living room"I excused myself but suddenly she grabbed my hand."We can sleep together...I meant this bed is to big for me"I  shook my head and back facing her.
 
"Don't worry...I will forget what we have a relationship before.....that's all"a tears start to rolled down my face.My chest felt pain after I remember what I do to her."Please...."I wipe my tears and nodded.
 
"I change my clothe now"I excused myself and change into my pajama..I opened the door and saw Yuri sat on the edge of the bed.She throw her phone on the bed and wipe her tear.
 
"Why I delete all her picture?"she talk to herself.I poked her shoulder and make she startled.I lay at the ended of the bed and start to remember when we cuddle each other until we sleep.
 
"Come here a bit you will fall if you sleep like that"I ignore it and try my best to sleep.I felt a pair of arm on my hips pulling me closed and pull her arm back."I don't want you to fall"she said as she pulled me facing her.
 
"So Yoona do you have a girlfriend?"she asked me calmly."no I realized I make a big mistake that she won't forgive me"I try my best prevent my voice from crack."Oh....it's cold here"she rubbed her arm with her palm.
 
I make a my first move..I wrapped my arm around her."Yoona it's seem uncomfortable because I the one who used to do like this"she pulled her arm and wrapped her arm around my wrist.
 
I snuggle into her and buried my head on her neck.I smell her scene and brushed my nose against her neck.I stopped myself when I realized what I do.I can hear her cute snore...I closed my eyes and drove into Yoonyul land.