OO2 | Final

Regretful Mistakes
The night sky was void of any stars, and the moon had disappeared. Dark clouds loomed overhead, and it seemed as though it would rain at any moment.
 
The air was filled with tension; the villagers were oblivious with the life-and-death battle that lay ahead of them at the mysterious castle. The villagers were unaware of the bloodshed and horror that filled that castle.
 
The twelve Guardians fought with all their strength, getting up after every thud against the walls and floors. Moans of pain rolled off of their tongues almost constantly, and drops of dark shades of red stained almost every single spot on the floors and walls. The enemies seemed endless; the fight seemed as though it would never end.
 
At another corner of the castle, two siblings confronted one another, one with a pained expression, and the other with almost no expression at all. “Saehee, why are you doing this?” Sehun asked brokenly, just barely dodging another attack, “Why are you on his side?”
 
“Oh, don’t act like you don’t know,” she sneered, her eyes glaring at him with hatred, “I have every right to do what I please. I’m not letting my so-called brother tell me what to do when he was the one who betrayed me from the beginning.”
 
“Saehee, I’m sorry,” Sehun pleaded. He was on the verge of breaking down; he needed his sister back. “I was wrong, I know that. I was wrong to choose someone who would be a part of my life temporarily instead of someone who would be a part of my life permanently. Please, Saehee, stop this.”
 
“Even then, I still wouldn’t have stayed with you,” she whispered brokenly. All attacks ceased until it was calm again, and Sehun could see a flicker of desolation in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around herself, backing away from him, “He told me everything. He told me everything you and your parents hid from me.”
 
“What are you talking about?” he asked, his voice merely a whisper. It was a few moments until she finally opened up to answer, but she was cut off by a loud shout on the other end of the hallway.
 
“We got him!” Suho shouted, his arms locked in an iron grip around the arms of the mysterious man’s. The man held captive was limp and covered with severe injuries, yet a wicked grin remained on his face. Saehee looked away, her hair covering her eyes slightly. The man cackled, “Go on, do what you need to. Kill me, and you’ll regret your choices even more.”
 
“What are you talking about?” Kai hissed, his eyes darkening as he punched the man on the face, adding to the many bruises that were already there. However, the man refused to say anything more, only keeping the twisted smile on his face as he locked eyes with Saehee, who flinched away, “I’ll meet you again in the afterlife very shortly, my little orphan.” Saehee closed her eyes, shuffling away even farther.
 
The next turn of events happened so suddenly. Someone had plunged a dagger deep into the left side of the man’s chest, and the man died only moments later. He slumped to the ground, and almost afterwards another body fell lifelessly towards the ground as well. Sehun’s eyes widened, witnessing the amount of blood that slowly surrounded Saehee’s body. Her eyes were half-opened and dead, her body unmoving.
 
“He must’ve made it so that she died with him,” Xiumin spoke softly, walking forward to close her eyes. Sehun’s own eyes closed tightly, and a few tears leaked out, “I’m so sorry, Saehee.”

GUYS I FINISHED IT. :D

I am SO sorry it took so long, mainly because I kinda ran into a wall on how to write this last chapter.

I'm sorry it , too, because I rushed on it. Took probably 15-20 minutes for me to write all this.

I'm sorry the fight scene because I have no idea how to write such a scene. I can imagine it perfectly, but when it comes to putting it into words, it's just all word vomit. kinda.

Overall, I'm just sorry. ;~;

I hope it's good enough for you guys, though.