Anything for You

Random EXO Oneshots

Anything for You
(ADTOY-2pm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSaJto9_dyw


Everyday you shop at the grocery store on the corner of the street. It was only a block away from your house.
 

"Umma appa! I'm going to get groceries!" You yelled as you put on your shoes.
 

"Alright see you later Jieun!" Your mom yelled back. You tied her high tops and your dark brown hair back. You wore a tank top and shorts with a cute backpack. Smiling you skipped inside the small supermarket hoping to see the prince inside.
 

"Jieun!" A voice called. You turned your head and saw the prince.
 

"Baek oppa!" You ran to him and he smiled.
 

"Hey ready to view the sales?" He asked while ruffling your bangs. You fixed them and nodded. This was a daily routine. Byun Baekhyun was a worker and he always showed you all the sales. ALL the sales. One time he showed you a mark down on winged pads. That was awkward.
 

"Today my requests FINALLY got through and we marked down Pocky for you," Baekhyun informed with a smile.
 

"Really?" You exclaimed with a bright smile. You looked at the price and grabbed different flavours. Green tea, white chocolate, strawberry. But one problem was your favourite just plain chocolate was at the top. Inheriting your parents' shortness, you puffed your cheeks.
 

"Here I'll give you a lift," Baekhyun said as he lifted you up.
 

"Hey oppa!" You blushed as you yelled at him. Baekhyun always planned to put whatever you liked on the top so he could lift you up but you were always embarrassed by it. Quickly snatching the Pocky, you shooed him to put you down. He chuckled and carried you around on his shoulders for the rest of the sale tour. Baekhyun was happy his co workers always leave whenever you came over to buy your groceries. Plus they say the store is closed but you were too oblivious to notice. After you finished picking everything out, you both went to the cashier to check out.
 

"Here's your bags, Jieun," Baekhyun said as he handed your bags to you. Baekhyun then spotted a shadow figure sprinting into the store.
 

"Everybody down!" A man in black yelled as he pointed a gun. You whipped your head around and Baekhyun knew you'd freeze up and quickly jumped in front of you.
 

"I said down!" The man shot the gun and Baekhyun pushed you down with him on top of you. But it was a bit too late.
 

"B-Baek oppa..." You saw his white uniform shirt getting stained on his left shoulder with dark blood. Soon his lips were on yours quickly then off quickly. Your eyes watered as he told you,"Jieun... I love you... Tell my family I love them too..." His eyes were fluttering close.
 

"B-Baek oppa no! Byun Baekhyun wake up! Wake up!" You screamed as you hit his chest because he was on top of you and you couldn't believe he was dying in front of your eyes.
 

"Shut up!" The thief yelled at you as he pointed the gun in your face. You nodded but he still made you blank out as he hit you into unconsciousness.

 

"Jieun-ah?" A voice called as your eyes fluttered open.
 

"Where's Baek oppa?" You shouted as you sat up.
 

"He's umm..." Your little brother Sehun said.
 

"I need to go find him," you said as you jumped off the hospital bed.
 

"Wait Jieun!" Your parents called. You ran all through the halls until you caught sight of Baekhyun on a hospital bed.
 

"Baek oppa!" You called as you ran to the bed. "Wake up!" You jumped on the bed. "Wake up!" You hit his chest. "Wake up!" Your eyes watered. "You said you loved me... I love you too Baek oppa!" Your lips then crashed on his. Suddenly, his lips responded back and you shot up. "Y-You're awake?"
 

"How can someone sleep when someone's yelling down the halls?" Baekhyun said with a chuckle. You blushed and hid your face in his chest. He cupped your cheeks and lifted your head up. "I love you, Jieun. I love your cheeks," he pecked both of your cheeks, "your hair," he kissed your bangs, "your nose," he kissed the tip of your nose, "your eyes," you giggled and as you closed your eyes and he kissed them too, "and finally your lips." He finally captured your lips with his. You responded quickly in the passionate kiss. You placed your hands on his shoulders as the kissing got more intense which caused him to wince and pull away.
 

"Sorry oppa..." You said as you put your hands down. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around your waist. You cuddled on his non injured shoulder. He kissed the top of your head as you both closed your eyes.
 

"Boo! There was no thexy time." You both laughed at Sehun's not so quiet whisper as he stomped away.

Baekhyun was unable to do his job so you replaced him as he instructed you on what to do. He kindly retied your ponytail as you put boxes on a shelf.

 

"Thanks oppa," you thanked with a smile. He placed a gentle kiss on your lips.
 

"Anything for you baby."
 

"Same for you oppa."