Feed the Kids First!

EXO with Kids

 

Kim Minseok aka Xiumin

(Icecream - JOO feat. Leeteuk of Suju)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hno2TV9WZ24

 

Oppa I'm going to be really busy today so I'm leaving you with Yoogeunie for today. Good luck oppa~ Love you! <3 Oh and remember to feed him first! The food is in the fridge. Love you again oppa! -Your lovely wife Kyungmi

Xiumin reread the message again and again as he looked at the empty bed space beside him. He sighed as he laid back in bed. *I've never been left at home with him...* Xiumin and Kyungmi adopted Yoogeun about a year ago. Yoogeun's parents left him at an adoption centre because they had no more money.


"Daddy..." A small voice said as Xiumin closed his eyes again. He sighed as he sat up as the five year old climbed on the bed and sat on his lap.

Jung+Yoogeun+07.jpg


"Morning Yoogeunie," Xiumin said.


"Daddy where's mommy?"


"It's just you and dad today... What should we do?" He asked as he ruffled his hair and then fixed Yoogeun's hair.
 

"I want to watch power rangers and Pororo and Pokemon all day," Yoogeun said as he jumped up. "But first mommy always makes me wash first."
 

"Okay let's go brush your teeth."
 

"Carry me!" Yoogeun said cutely. Xiumin gave him a look. "Mommy always carries me..." Xiumin sighed and lifted him up.
 

"Yah how much candy you eat? Do I have to take your stash?"
 

"Noooooo!" Yoogeun said as he crossed his arms.
 

"It's okay. I have a secret stash too," Xiumin assured as he set him down in the bathroom. Yoogeun grabbed his toothbrush and the two brushed.
 

"Mommy told me yesterday she made baozi for us for lunch," Yoogeun said as he spat his toothpaste out and Xiumin wiped his face.

Xiumin's eyebrows raised a bit as he dashed to the kitchen with Yoogeun in his arms. He opened the fridge with one arm. There in a cute blue box were five little steamed buns. Xiumin read the note on top.

Yah! Baozi oppa! No touchy till lunch okay? Or you'll feel my wrath. Rawr~ -Your lovely wife Kyungmi

Xiumin pouted. He sat Yoogeun on the counter and grabbed cereal for him.

 

"Daddy I want to go down and get my red power ranger!" Yoogeun whined as he swung his legs. Xiumin sighed and took him off the counter. Yoogeun ran off to the living room. Xiumin opened the fridge to get milk and eyed the container.
 

"Maybe just one bite..." He reached in and bit one then hurriedly put it back as Yoogeun ran back into the kitchen. 

"Daddy I can't find it! Help me!" Yoogeun exclaimed as he waved his arms around and ran back outside. Xiumin sighed. 

"How about after breakfast..." He began to say. Yoogeun shook his head. The two then spent at least two hours looking for the red Power Ranger until Xiumin found it sitting on Yoogeun's bed. Yoogeun squealed and hugged Xiumin. Xiumin smiled and ruffled his hair. "Now it's breakfast okay?" Yoogeun nodded and skipped to the dining room table. Xiumin put cereal into Yoogeun's bowl and his. He grabbed the milk (that he left out) and poured some in each of their bowls. *Hopefully none of us will get sick...* He thought as he passed Yoogeun a spoon. 

"Daddy turn on Pororo for me," Yoogeun requested as he scooped cereal in his mouth. Xiumin got the remote and the TV. Yoogeun contently ate as Xiumin finished within five minutes. He then looked around and ate one whole steamed bum (the one he bit). He then watched Yoogeun eat and cleaned the dishes. "Daddy let's play Power rangers! I'll let you be the pink one."

"Pink one?!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"Yes! Mommy is always the pink one!" He said as he began to play around. Xiumin puffed his cheeks. "Our mission is to save the princess!" He explained as he pointed the red Power ranger's arm at a tied up doll on the table. "The evil Pororo has captured her!"

"When did you get a doll..." Xiumin mumbled.

"When Daedae hyung thought I was going to be a girl..." Yoogeun replied as he made the action figure jump on the couch. Xiumin followed his lead before pretending to jump to the kitchen where he stole another steamed bun and ran back. "Daddy! The pink Power Ranger is supposed to help now!"

"Right!" Xiumin replied as he placed the pink Power Ranger up to where Yoogeun was. 

"Bang! You're dead!" Yoogeun yelled. 

"What?! I just got here!" Xiumin protested.

"You didn't see Dr.Pororo's gun!" Yoogeun retorted as he made his hand into a small gun and started saying pew pew. Xiumin pouted a bit and stomped to the kitchen stealing his third baozi of the morning, completely ignoring his wife's note. Yoogeun followed him and hugged his leg. "Sorry daddy..."Xiumin chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"It's okay. Daddy is just being childish. Let's go watch some Pororo," He said as he grabbed the last two steamed buns and began eating them. They then watched Pororo until lunch time came around. 

"Daddy I'm hungry. Let's eat lunch!" Yoogeun exclaimed as he ran to the kitchen. Xiumin's eyes widened as he ran after Yoogeun. He flung open the fridge. He panicked at the sight of the empty box until he spotted the box behind it. 

I knew you were going to eat all those steamed buns! Bad baozi! You're lucky I left you extra :) - Your lovely wife Kyungmi

Xiumin smiled as he placed one on a plate for Yoogeun. 

"Thanks daddy!" Yoogeun brought it out to watch Pororo again and Xiumin followed with the box of the other four.  

 

Kyungmi came home early a few hours later. She first looked in the fridge to see if Xiumin ate the two boxes. She chuckled as she saw he did. Knowing it was around Yoogeun's nap time, she tiptoed upstairs to find Xiumin laying next to a sleeping Yoogeun. Smiling at the sight, she went over to kiss Yoogeun's cheek. 

"How was it?" She asked as laid down next to Xiumin.

"Okay," he replied as he wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck, "But never tease me with baozi again." 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the first one! Excuse my horrible writing. >< I'll try to do better but I hope you enjoy this one ^^

Baozi out!

tumblr_m84pe1PHIt1r52tbjo1_500.gif

Next is Grandpa Suho :)

tumblr_mo6degrEFz1sr110ao1_500.gif

gifs not mine