grief doesn't change you, but reveals you.

11:59 P.M.

they say true friendship leads

to true love, but then what?

 

a friend can become a best friend, from just a best friend to a true friend— meaning a best friend for they can trust. then the next stage is from true friend to love, as the next stage is from love to true love. as if a couple that has true love, they both will give their life to save the other. this is much more than just trust. as there may be a best friend, to try and save your life if something happens, but a best friend would not give their life to save your life. as this has been proved through history, love is much stronger than a friend or best friend. as true love is much stronger than just love, as a true love will rather die than let the one they love die.

-

December 11, 2014 (8:32 A.M.)

baekhyun was diagnosed with a heart disease, coronary artery disease (CAD) to be exact. in-matter-of-fact, it's the most common heart disease here. he really couldn't do much, but sit here and be on medication till he undergoes the surgery. it , trust me it really does.

waking up in a cold, basic, but functional room. along with plain white walls surrounding you and ditto with white linoleum flooring. plenty of room to move about, but nowhere to get comfortable.

on the bright side, he does visit on a daily basis and stays overnight on weekends with baekhyun. baekhyun enjoys company, it's nice  from time to time, instead of being trapped in this room.

baekhyun instantly closed his eyes when he heard a soft knock on the door. he hid under the covers, facing the opposite way from the sound, pretending to sleep.  the door clicked open. naturally, baekhyun would assume it would be one of the nurses coming in to check on him. instead he heard plastic bags crinkle together along with obnoxious singing. park chanyeol has arrived.

“oh, you don't snore here at the hospital, but at home you do?” chanyeol's deep, husky voice filled the air. baekhyun knew he was forgetting something and so, he began to snore, “i know you aren't asleep don't worry, i don't have any nurses with me. it's safe to come out.”

“no,baekhyun replied coldly. shocks of pain ran through baekhyun's enitre body as rough coughs left his mouth. his headache became worse, his chest felt like bursting, his body ached, and he was cold all the time. he hated it, he hated it all. 

chanyeol placed the bags on a wooden table and went over to where baekhyun was hiding, he ripped off the covers. there, he saw baekhyun curled into a ball, his bangs covering his eyes with a gloomy expression on his face. 

“sorry, i forgot that you were in pain,whispered chanyeol. i liked his voice– a well rounded deep voice. whenever he speaks, it's more like he's singing a range of musical notes. let's say his voice makes my ears rings happily.

nobaekhyun tried getting up, but his arms began to tremble and goosebumps began to form. chanyeol rushed over and helped him.  baekyhun smiled, “thanks.chanyeol stood there, without saying anything but eyeballing him. 

are you staring? baekyhun asked, looking away.

chanyeol cleared his voice, nervously rubbing his neck. “no, i was gazing.says chanyeol, forming a smile on the corner of his mouth. he went over where baekhyun was staring and blocked his way. chanyeol bent down  and stared at him once more.

“what, what is it? you're making me uncomfortable,baekhyun stated. chanyeol remained in that position, but blinked for a few times. therefore, beakhyun threw a pillow at his face. “you're creepy, but weird.i liked that side of him too, it makes my life feel easier. also, it brings back all the fun memories we had together when we were kids.

“ow, that was unecessary but since you're in pain, i'll let it pass,began chanyeol, “also weird and creepy means the same, you nimwit.chanyeol chuckled brightly, showing off all his perfect peraled teeth.

i like you, chanyeol. i like you a lot.

after their laughter died down, chanyeol asked, “are you hungry? 'cause i'm starving!baekhyun heard chanyeol's stomach growled, and he quickly wrapped his arms around it, feeling embarassed. baekhyun himself couldn't stop laughing, because it felt so good but the pain inside of him got worse and worse.

“yeah, let's eat,baekhyun replied. and so, chanyeol went over and grabbed the bag he brought in earlier and set it down on a table infront of baekhyun. 

“i got kimbap for you, you're favorite! chanyeol exclaimed, “are you sure? cause last time, you got a me a dead fish, stating it was my new pet that you got me.baekhyun clarified.

“but that was on accident!cried chanyeol“also, i didn't know fishes couldn't bare hot water, or without food,chanyeol finished.

“you nimsquat,baekhyun said chuckling. chanyeol knew me best; i am sincerly sorry. he knew how to comfort, and cheer me up when i was down. he knew how to entertain me when i was bored. he knew how to company me when i was lonely. chanyeol knew it all, he was a smartass.

“c'mon let's eat, i'm starving! can you not hear my stomach crying out for food?” started chanyeolalso, we wouldn't want our food to get cold, would we? cause mister baekhyun doesn't like cold food, and when mister baekhyun doesn't eat, he turns into mister grouchy bear. and mister chanyeol doesn't like grouchy bears, because they're scary. roar.chanyeol teased.

baekhyun threw a pillow at his face again, “yeah, yeah i understand, mister goody two shoes.

chanyeol was a sloppy eater, his food would be spilling and spitting all over the place. my, my, my i wonder what would his mother say if she saw him like this, hah. but it's alright, i like the way he is and i wouldn't ask for more.