Nothing much

Golden Key

I noiced that he aboutfollowing me upstairs which really creeps me out, I mean who follows someone you don't even know, so I turned around. "Ya! Why are following me?" I yelled and scared Jonghwa... Jonghyun... what ever his name was jumped back.

I looked back down knowing it was rude and then he yelled," Ya!" Which surprised me so it made me jump back too. He laughed and smiled at my reaction. Seeing his smile made me giggle too, his smile really was cute.  

"Ya! Stop yelling!" Siwon yelled from downstairs.

"You are Tiffany? You are," Jonghyun said but I interrupted him.

"Sulli right? I get it." I answered and rolled my eyes. 

"No, I was going to say you are really pretty," he said and smiled.

He is differnet, that was all I could describe him, but in a good way. A smile came to my face again but I turned around before he can see it. "Gamsahamnida (thank you)," I whispered facing the other way.

"See you around!" He said while waving, and I knew he was smiling again before heading downstairs. 

I turned around after he went downstairs and bang my head with my hand. It was hurting a lot so I kneeled down and covered my head with my arms. I wanted to cry, my fingers felt numb while I was wiping my tears and my eyesight became blurry. All I saw when I looked up was someone with black shoe and a black and white suit. I mange to stand up and I don't even know what I was thinking, but I hugged him. I cried on his shoulders, it felt warm, that was the last thing I remember before I woke up.

I looked around and it took a few minutes before I realized I was in my own room. It was late in the night obviously, because it was dark and chilly outside. I stepped down from my bed deciding to take a walk and opened the door.

Siwon was sitting on the side of the wall sleeping. I kneeled down and examined his feature. How could I have never noticed that he was fairly handsome? I gently poked his cheek and then his nose. Out of the no where he pushed me down to his chest and embraced me, I looked up, he was still sleeping, but he was whispering something.  

"Ya! I am not Sulli!" I pushed against his chest. "You jerk!"

"Ya! Are you deaf? I said Tiffany!" He yelled scaring me. 

Even though he was awake, he still hugged me tightly not letting me go. I didn't mind.

"Hey." I called out,  but he was already back asleep.

When I woke again, the sun was shining brightly,  I rubbed my eyes and noticed I was in my room again. Was it a dream? I examined my room and saw that the door was slightly opened, he carried me in. "That jerk." I murmured under my breath and climb down the bed. 

As I walked down the hallways I saw Siwon walking toward me. I stopped when we got side by side and whispered, "ert."

He grabbed my hand and  respond with a evil smile. 

"Ya!" I yelled. 

"But are you okay?" He said and had a worried expression.

I snapped my hand out of his hand and walked away. I didn't want to tell him because of many reasons. I walked downstairs and saw instead of 3 chefs and many servants serving the food, Jonghyun was passing out the silver wares and bringing out plates of food he cooked. 

"Goodmorning!" He said to me and smiled. Wipping sweats off of his forehead with his sleeve. 

I walked toward the table and looked at the food. Then I looked at him. He smiled in response and asked. "Does it look good?"

I nodded slightly and sat down. Placing bacon and eggs in my mouth and slurping in milk, I felt so much like a beggar but surprisingly he is a good cook. 

After a few moments of silence, Hyomin skipped down to the kitchen and hugged Jonghyun from behind. "Oppa, I miss you so much." She said and was about to kiss him but he moved his head. 

I noiced he was looking at me so I looked away. Hyomin rolled her eyes and skipped to her seat, stuffing in bacon and eyes. After a few more akardwardness silences, Siwon came down and sat in the seat next to me. 

"Unnie." Hyomin said looking at me after wiping with a napkin. "Do you like Jonghyun oppa?" She winked and looked at Jonghyun with a smile.

"Umm.." I looked at Jonghyun and then at Hyomin. I nodded slightly and looked back down at my almost done plate. At the corner of my eyes, I saw that Siwon had a annoyed look. Did I went too far while we were in the hallway? But we were always like that. 

I looked over at Siwon while grabbing my finished plate and glass cup. I placed them into the sink and the hot water, ready to wash them myself but Jonghyun came from behind and whispered into my ears, "I will wash them." He smiled walking to my side and pulled up his sleeves from his gray and black shirt. He ruffled his brown hair before he looked at me again. 

I looked away quickly, I didn't realize I was staring at him the whole time. He was fairly handsome too I thought with a smile. I walked over to the lobby and grabbed my pink headphones before heading back to the kitchen. I stepped back a few steps before siting down, I thought again and went upstairs. 

ing my white shirt and blue jeans, I slipped on a plain pink tank top dress and grabbed my medium length hair into a ponytail. I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't help but wonder what did that girl name Sulli looked like. I walked downstairs again but stopped before reaching the last step, I placed my headphones on my ears and scanned through songs on my iPhone 5s and finally picked Into The New World by Girls Generation. 

I walked into the lobby and grabbed my white sneakers,  slipped them on, and opened the door. 

"Hey. Where are you going?" Siwon said behind me.

I turned around and looked up. I took off my headphones," Yes?" 

He paused and looked at me. "Nothing!"

"What?" I asked annoyed. 

"Are you going to take a walk?" Jonghyun asked, walking down the stairs with a blue jacket on. 

I nodded my head.

"Do you mind if I go with you?" He asked while putting on his tennis shoes.

I shook my head and looked at Siwon as I walked outside waiting for Jonghyun to get ready. 

"Siwon, we are leaving." Jonghyun said , waving to him and closed the door.

I couldn't help, but be curious about Sulli and Siwon wasn't around. "What happened to Sulli?" I asked and took of my headphones.

"She went missing after her family went bankruptcy." He said and smiled at me, while putting his hands inside his pocket. "Siwon is born in a high class family so everyone he meets are children of CEO or something like that. Some of them get bankruptcy and go missing. Sulli is the same,  she's probably embarrass."

"Of what?" I ask, titling my head. 

He patted my head and answered. "She is one of those popular, pretty and spoil kid... like those in dramas. Everything on her body cost no less than 1000 us so when her family went bankruptcy,  it wasn't easy on her. Siwon tried to find her for many years, he wanted to tell her that it didn't matter to him if her family wasn't rich anymore."

I nodded my head and looked down at the floor. I understand her a little but I wasn't spoil. She was force to run away from such a nice life while I ran away myself. I never was the most popular, nor the prettiest, but I was showered with everything that money can buy. "What is your background?" I asked. 

"Oh yeah, you don't know much about me yet." He winked.  "I work as a singer, solo, under OK MT."

 

I nodded. 

 

"Through the sky I saw you. You were always there for me, right above. " He sang.  "Do you like it?" He asked and ruffled his hair.

 

I nodded my head. It was nice. 

 

"What about you?" He asked, and looked at me.

 

"Me?" I said, and pointed to myself.

 

"Yeah, anything about yourself. Your family, your background, anything." 

 

I bit my lip. "I ... ran away... from... home," I manged to say. From the corner of my eyes I saw the uneasy look in his eyes. And then I wasn't sure if I was suppose to be so honest and just tell him that when we just met for a day.