Hunted Village 3

EXO Reality Show with Apink (Chorong , Bomi Eunji)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EP 5 (4/4)

"Aigoo Aigoo" Kris makes a step back as a ghost surprised him from the bushes . Tao whimpers behind Kris, hugging Kris's waist from behind. 

"Ge, chased them away !" Tao shivers with eyes closed tightly, not wanting to see the ghosts.

"How ?" Kris teased as he walks closer towards the ghost

"Ge !" Tao shouts in panic. He pulls Kris from behind to stop him from moving.

"Tao-yah, release me now. I feel uncomfortable with you clinging around me" Kris tell as he tries to unwrapped Tao's arms from his waist. But Tao won't let him as he tighten the grip more. 

"Yah Tao" Kris scold. "We need to find your doll. You didn't even find one yet" 

"If only you give me one of you dolls, I will have one at least" Tao whines . 

"Why would I give mine to you? It was your fault that you don't want to join me in the missions" Kris stated, rasing his palm as if wanting to hit Tao. 

"The ghosts are too scary . The stare at meas if they want to eat me" Tao said. Kris rolls his eyes in annoyance 

"You keep telling the same thing from the beginning" This time, Kris is frustrated. 

"I don't want to do this" Tao pouts

"Me neither. But we have to get out of the village and for that, we have to find the dolls first" Kris calmly said. Tao sigh sadly and slowly nods. 

"Let's do this !" Tao cheers , pumping his fist as a 'hwaiting' sign 

"It's much better if you have the spirit since the first" Kris tells 

"Let's go now"

"Where ?"

"Anywhere, except the missions thingy . I don't wanna see the ghosts"

"Oh god" Kris smacks his face before being drag by Tao.

Little did they know, Bomi who had been disguised into a ghost is watching them from afar 

"Where are they going?" Bomi asks herself. She smirks evilly, following the two from behind. 

"Ge, shall we enter a house?" Tao asks, pointing to a house.

"Good idea. Maybe we can find one there" Kris nods in agreement and they walk towards one of the mansion there

"I have to stop them" Bomi says, running towards them. Kris and Tao are just about to twist the doorknob when ghost Bomi suddenly appears in front of them. 

"Yaahh!!" Ghost Bomi shouts causing both Tao and Kris to scream in horror as they jump back.

Ghost Bomi walks closer and that make Kris run, leaving Tao trembling in fear in front of ghost Bomi.

"Go away! Go away!"Tao shouts as he shut his eyes close. Tao is in the edge of crying, he was shaking so hard and his legs seems to not be able to move. 

"Tao-ya~" Ghost Bomi makes a sound ghost and Tao starts crying. 

"Go away~" He cries. Bomi snickers silently. Her face is covered with the wig so Tao can't see her grin. 

"Tao-ya~" Ghost Bomi repeats just to scare him more and Tao cries louder this time. 

Tao starts crying louder!

Ghost Bomi comes closer towards him and Tao just back away as he cries. Bomi laughs silently 

"Yah, Tao. It's me, Bomi" Ghost Bomi finally takes off her wig and show her face. Tao stops crying as he reconize the face. Althought Bomi's face is covered with white powder, Tao still can reconize her chubby cheeks. 

"Yah!" Tao shouts suddenly and Bomi just laughs. 

"Oh my god Tao-ya, did you scared that much. Am I that scary?" Bomi mocks him and mimics his crying face "Go away~ Go away~"

"Shut up!" Tao shouts in embarrassment. "Why are you here anyway, aren't you suppose to stay at the final place with the other" Tao huff angrily, folding his arms against his chest and looks away from Bomi. 

"Well, we are bored and had nothing to do beside watching you guys on the screen" Bomi tells him. 

"And your so-called great idea decided to scare the hell out of me?" Tao makes a face. 

"Genius!" Bomi beams, laughing softly at her joke. 

"I hate you!" He narrows his eyes at her and pushs her forehead with his index finger. "Tch, how could Kris ge leave me alone" Tao pouts

"Aww don't be sad, You have me" Bomi cooed as she pats the latter's shoulder. 

"Go away!" Tao pushs her arms away and turn around but "--argh!" Tao suddenly jump back in shock. A ghost is standing behind him when he was talking with Bomi. 

"Y-yah kaja!" With that, Tao grabs Bomi's hand and drag her away from the ghost. Bomi on the back laughing silently at behind.

 

On the other hand , Eunji....

"I saw the beagle line entered this house" Eunji told the camera man "Can you switch off the light later?" She asks him. The cameraman swith off the for a second before turning it back on. Eunji nods in approvement and where her wig on her head. 

"Kaja ! Imma gonna scared the hell out of them" Eunji laughs evilly before entering the house. The make a sound as Eunji opens the door. She flinch a bit before completely enter the house. 

Loud noises are heard on the second floor of the house and Eunji already know where they three are. Tip-toeing, she walks upstair.

 

While the beagle line.....

"Yah Byun Baekhyun, go search at the next room. There's none here" Chen tells Baekhyun who is searching . The latter just binks his eyes in response. 

"Me? Alone?" Baekhyun points at himself. 

"Eo, go there. I will be helping Chanyeol downstair" Chen tells him . 

"Can you just help me instead of Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asks innocently. 

"Yah. I had been helping you since we entered here. Let me help Chanyeol next" Chen said and gets out of the room. Eunji quickly enters the room next to where they are and shut the door close. She can hear Chen foorsteps walk downstair. 

"Baekhyun is alone now" Eunji whispers happily "Kaja" She motion the cameraman to follow her. Eunji slowly open the door of the room and tip-toeing out. 

She peeks Baekhyun from outside the room he's in and watch his movement. 

"If I were the staffs, where would I hide the dolls" Baekhyun mumbles as he rubs his chins with his thumb.

"Under the bed ?" He tiltles his head to side, get down on his kness and bent down his back to check under what's under the bed.

Little did he knows that Eunji is secretly tip-toe-ing over the other side of the bed when he crouches down. She also did the same action as he did and ----

"ARGHH !!" 

ARGHH!!!

Baekhyun sees Eunji's ghost face as his eyes looking around under the bed. Baekhyun was too shock that he accidently hit his head against the edge of the bed. 

"Ack!" He yelped in pain as he hold his head. Eunji wanted to laugh but if she did, her camouflage will be revealed. 

While Baekhyun was busy with his head, Eunji slowy crawled up the bed. 

"AH ! AH ! AH !" Baekhyun shouts continuously as he walks backwards. Eunji didn't mind him and keep getting closer towards him. 

"AH JEBAL !" Baekhyun screams. He makes a ran towards the door and twist the door open before slamming it close. He sighs in relief as he thought ghost Eunji won't follow him anymore. But he is srong when the door shut open, reveal ghost Eunji made those ghostie shounds. 

"ARGHH !! AH !"

Baekhyun practically can't stop screaming as he ran down downstair to find Chen and Chanyeol. Eunji grins widely seeing his reaction and follow him downstair, of course she have to struggle with the dress she's wearing. 

"JONGDAE-AH ! CHANYEOL ! EODISEO ?!" Baekhyun shouts as he enter the dim kitchen. Both of the beagle are there, looking at him in confuse. 

"Why the hell are you screaming?" Chen asks. Baekhyun wants to explain but stop when he feel a hand grabs his shoulder. Automatically his body shivered and he jumps sightly. 

"AHHH JEBAL JEBAL JEBAL !!!! " He screams before make his way towards Chen.

 

Chanyeol torch the ghost Eunji and cry out  "Woah!" He slightly make a step backwards. Ghost Eunji is not interest in scaring Chen and Chanyeol because they don't have any reaction like Baekhyun did. 

Ghost Eunji walkd closer towards Chen. 

"YAH YAH YAH !!" Baekhyun backs away, holding onto the hem of Chen's jacket as he hide behind him. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" Chen casually greets her as he bows his head. Eunji bows back before walking behind him to touch Baekhyun. 

"Bwoya bwoya ? Why do you only come to me?" Baekhyun asks,dissatisfied that ghost Eunji only attacts him as he still hiding behind Chen.

"Maybe she likes you" Chanyeol jokes, carefully coming closer towards ghost Eunji. Ghost Eunji bows at him and Chanyeol bowed back. 

"She's polite" Chanyeol comments

"Why does she looks so familiar?" Chen question, tilting his head to the side as he thinks. 

"Of course idiot. She's a ghost. All the ghosts here looks the same" Baekhyun rolls his eyes. 

"But this one is different" Chen says. "Do I know you Mrs. Ghost" Chen asks her. Ghost Eunji nods a little. 

"Really? Nugu ?" He asks again. All the beagle line's eyes widened when ghost Eunji took off her wig. 

"JaJan!" Eunji cheers. 

"AH BWOYA?!" Baekhyun shouts 

"Hahaha !!" Eunji laughs 

"Eunji-yah daebak!!" Chanyeol laughs and makes a high-five with Eunji. 

"This is not funny. Ahh chinjja!" Baekhyun whines

"This is seriously daebak!" Chen says in amazement. "How can you dress up like this?" Chen looks at Eunji's outfit and rub her cheek with his thumb, feeling the powder on her face. 

"It was Bomi's idea. We all disguise like this to scare all of you" Eunji giggles. 

"Ahh~ this is so embarrassing" Baekhyun covers his face with both palm because his face's getting red. 

"You should see how his face looks like when I scared him upstrair" Eunji tells"AH! AH! JEBAL! JEBAL!" Eunji mimics his face as she runs around Baekhyun. Baekhyun facepalms himself while Chen and Chanyeol laugh.

"Stop it!" Baekhyun glares at her. 

"Mission complete!" Eunji winks to the camera and Baekhyun comes from behind to lock her head under his armpit. 

"You gonna get it" 

 

Where is ghost Chorong?

Suho just done his second mission from a grudged ghost. He bows to the ghost and say thank to her. 

"Kamsahamnida" He smiles 

Indeed our guardian angel !

"Where should I go now?" Suho asks himself and looks at his watch. It had been 1 hours since the game start but he only found 3 dolls. He needs two more and and then find the final place. 

"Should I call someone?" Suho asks the cameraman and the camera move up and down signing that he should. 

"Hmm~ Let's see" Suho mumbles as he scrolls the contact numbers listed on his phone. He tap his phone for a call and put in on speaker. 

Who is he calling ?

After a few beep, a voice answered. 

"Yeoboseyo? Hyung? Why?" 

"Kyungoo-ah!!"

It's D.O !!

"Oh wae?" 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter