Marriage And Crushes. / Pt 1 /

Teachers' ❤ Love ヅ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N] : Hey guys. I'm back. Sorry for the long gone without notice. I am truly busy with my studies. So, since I have time to got back here, and the finals are coming, I suddenly have the urge to write something now. Beware of the plot twist :D

 

 

 

"You gonna marrying the daughter, a friend of mine. I found she truly suits you. She's tall, and y. She have the elegance and beautiful as well. She's perfect for you", with all the father's heart trying to convince on his 'heart-taken' son. Dujun shook his head silently. 'No this is no good. No good at all. I am not marrying someone else other than Junhyung. This is nono'.

 

"So, now we will meet her sooner. The sooner, the better right? Now, go clean up yourself and have a good sleep on your very own bed. I have ask the maids to clean up your room for your upcoming to home", his father smiles again. "Welcome back son. I'm happy that you are back now".

 

Dujun who fell into silence after the 'good' news, ignoring his father who's now preferrably to be called, 'interpersonal communication'. Talking to himself.

 

'I'll go and talk with Junhyung. I need him. Why must everything messed up when it falls perfectly on it's place?'.

 

 

"Hyung .. What are you thinking now? You have been silent for the past 3 hours until Yoseop hyung back to his home already", Dongwoon said, kinda frustrated with the latter.

 

"W-what? Ouh I'm sorry I was into something .. It's just making my ownself guards down and leaving me restless .. I'm sorry Dongwoon", Junhyung said with full of sincerity and honesty. Dongwoon feels sorry to him as well after seeing Junhyung's expression the written all over his face.

 

"By then hyung. Let me tell you something that .. maybe would make you more restless ..", Dongwoon said slowly, almost whispering. But could be heard clearly by Junhyung. Junhyung make an eye contact to the younger, waiting more words comes out from his mouth.

 

"I don't know how you would react on this but .. I think it's the best for me to tell you now", Dongwoon speaks again with more courage in his voice, trying hard to return the eye contact given by the latter.

 

"Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter