[smoky girl] one-shot teaser

[smoky girl] one-shot

She felt nervous, terrified even. The last she saw the boys was when she fought with Joon and stormed out of their apartment last week. She's not even sure why their object of obsession sent her here in her place. The twenty-year-old pictured the letter in her purse and sighed. Cho Hee worried her lower lip as she raised a fist to rap on the door. It wasn't even a second later that the door opened, revealing an exhausted and surprised Sanghyun. There was a pregnant pause as they both stood there, not breaking eye contact.

"C-can I come in?" She asked, her voice cracking from her nervousness. Sanghyun hesitated, a frown adorning his lips.

"I-I don't think so... Joon-hyung is still pretty upset with you, and Seungho-hyung doesn't want us talking to you," he explained sadly, the hand that wasn't holding the door balling into a fist. His eyes darkened. "But they didn't say anything about leaving the apartment to hang out with you," he finished, determined now.

"Ah, Sanghyun, you don't have to. I don't want to be the reason that drives a wall between you and the hyungs' relationship." Cho Hee flustered, concerned. Sanghyun's expression darkened considerably.

"But it's not you!" Sanghyun snapped harshly, clenching his jaw and balling his fist until his knuckles were white. "It's her that's causing all this. They're obsessed with her, desperately wanting and needing her every second. Cho Hee, you... When you left, all reason and rationality went with you. You had us in line and kept us in check when no one else could! Cho Hee, I-"

She graced him with a sad smile as her hand carressed his cheek.

"I know, Sanghyun, I know."

He closed his eyes and nuzzled his nose into her palm, inhaling her pefume. Oh, how he missed her. Cho Hee, the source of rationality and reason in his chaotic world. He loved her as much as he loved his older sister, though in different terms. His inky black eyes opened to stare into her dark brown eyes, and he found himself weak in the knees.

"Can we leave please?" He asked, his voice a whisper.

She just smiled.