You Again

Rivals in Love and War

"Babe, are you up?"

Seunghyun rolled over in his bed, turning away from the voice, and put one of the extra pillows over his head. He hated when his glorious sleeping time was disrupted.

"Aw, come on, don't go back to sleep~" whined the voice of a woman. What was her name? Eunmi? No no that wasn't it. Eunkyo? Eun something. Whatever it was Seunghyun did not care. What did this want? "I know you're awake~" she cooed. Seunghyun had had enough of this.

"Yo, broad, get your clothes and the rest of your and get out." he hissed.

"I have a name!" she said angrily.

"Uh, Eunri or whatever, get your , and get out of my apartment." he said gruffly. All he wanted was to go back to sleep.

"It's Sunmi!" she spat while putting her dress back on.

"Whatever. It's called a one night stand because I don't have to remember anything about you. One night, not one night and the following day. Now go and lock the door on your way out. By the way don't forget your over there." Seunghyun said sleepily while pointing to the corner of the room.

"Ugh. !" Sunmi yelled as she stormed out.

"You wanted it!" he shot back. The door slammed loudly and Seunghyun cursed as he had now been awake too long to fall back asleep. He looked at the clock on his night stand. It was already 2pm. He scratched his head trying to remember what time he got in that morning. Maybe 3:30 or 4. His stomach growled and he lazily rolled out of bed and walked to the kitchen. Breakfast or lunch? He looked into the refridgerator and found almost nothing. There was a pizza box, but when he opened it he found nothing inside. He usually wasn't home, so he usually ate out. "Cereal it is," he said unenthusiastically.

He poured himself a large bowl of cereal and made some coffee. It was good, but not as good as it could be. The best coffee he'd ever had... came from a place he hadn't been to in a long, long time. He thought about the many times he's been there, and the person who'd introduced the little cafe to him.

*Flashback*

"Where exactly are we going?" Seunghyun asked impatiently. He hated not knowing what was going, and it was too early for this. It was only 9am, but the person he was with was an early bird and was wide awake.

"Somewhere! Sheeh, Mark, calm down! It's right around the corner." said the younger boy chipperly.

"JS I hate surprises. You know that don't you?"

"Now I do. And now we're here! TADA!" JS's eyes lit up as he looked up at the sign for the tiny cafe. Sometimes Seunghyun wondered why Hyunseung had joined them, the gang, in the first place. He was the definition of harmless. It was kind of adorable.

"It's a coffee shop. So what?" Seunghyun asked. He was tired and crabby.

"Well, I know you said you have to have your morning coffee, and you were out this morning. This place has the best coffee in town, hands down. But no one really knows about it. It's sort of my little place to just... get away from everything. It's quaint. It reminds me of home." Hyunseung said with a small smile on his face. He wanted to leave the countryside, but sometimes he missed being home and his beautiful young sister. (EL OH EL refferences)

"Well," Seunghyun said while grabbing the door handle, "Let's see if you're right." The two walked into the tiny cafe and Hyunseung lead the way to the counter to order.

"Hello Hyunseung. What will it be today?" asked the young man at the counter clad in a sky blue apron with small traces of flour dusted across it.

"Hi, Jack. I'll have the usual." Hyunseung said. Seunghyun was surprised. 'JS must come here a lot if he has a "usual"' he thought.

"And what about your friend?" Jack asked pointing to Seunghyun.

"Mark? He'll have his black with two sugars" Hyunseung then whipped out the cash to pay for the drinks. Seunghyun was suprised yet again that Hyunseung even knew what kind of coffee he liked.

After getting there drinks, Hyunseung led the, to a small booth in the back. "This is my favorite spot." he said. "I can see everyone, but nobody really looks back here, so they can't see me. I don't know why I like that. I just do." he shrugged and sipped his coffee. "You wanna try some?" he asked sliding the cup over to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun took the cup and placed it to his lips. It smelled good, for sure. "Oh my God..." he said quietly.

"What? What is it? You don't like it?"

"WHAT IS THIS MAGIC???" Seunghyun said with his eyes widened, and took another sip.

"I'll go get another one." Hyunseung chuckled and got up to go get another "usual". Seunghyun sat there, content with his stolen coffee. It was the best thing he'd ever tasted.

*End of Flashback*

Seunghyun found himself smiling at the memories of himself and JS. He immediately forced himself to think about somehting else. 'You're not supposed to think about him. Ever.' he told himself.

After showering and getting dressed, he grabbed his keys and went outside to take a drive. He didn't have anything he needed to do until that night. Maybe he'd go to the beach. It was fall, and the weather was cool. No one would really be at the beach, but he liked that. Sometimes he just needed to... get away from everything. He hopped in his car but as soon as he pulled out of the parkinglot, his phone started buzzing. He looked at the caller ID and sighed. What did he want? It better be important.

"Hello?" Seunghyun anwered.

"Um... TOP Hyung. How fast can you get to GD's house?" Daesung asked.

"I'm in the parkinglot now. I was about to take a drive. I can be there in 5 minutes." Seunghyun replied.

"Good. Hurry."

"Wait, what's going on? Daesung. Daesung? Hello?!" The phone beeped signifying the end of the call. Seunghyun cursed as he tossed the phone onto the passenger's seat. He really, really didn't like not knowing what was happening. Irritated, he turned and headed towards GD's house. "They better have a damn good reason for this." he said.

*******************************************

Seunghyun knocked on the door to GDragon's apartment. "Yo! Open the door it's me."

"What's the password?~"

"Seungri needs to open the door before he gets his beat." Seunghyun quipped. Immediately he heard latches click and the door swung open.

"Hyung seems angryyyy~" Seungri teased. Seunghyun growled back at the maknae.

"Hyung is always angry" Taeyang said with a laugh.

"Why am I here? I had plans" Seunghyun lied. Well it wasn't completely a lie. He'd just made the plans 5 seconds before they called him.

"Because we have a guest." Taeyang said. "Don't feel special, we called Seungri over here too right before we called you. Daesung crashed here last night after the club."

"What up!" Daesung called from the kitchen. He was sitting on the counter eating chips.

"This place is gross by the way." Seunghyun commented. The floor was littered with cups, paper plates, empty soda and beer cans, napkins, and crumbs. A few half empty take out boxes sat next to the couch. "Do you and GD ever clean this place up, Tae?" he asked. 

"This is all from last night. After party bro. We woulda told you to come but you had that chick with you. How was she?"

"Nothing special and annoying in the morning" Seunghyun scoffed. "And who is the 'company' you speak of?" Just then, the toilet flushed, water ran, and click of the bathroom door being opened was heard. Then out stepped someone Seunghyun had never planned on running into again. "JS?"

"...H-hey Mark. Long time no see."