Freshman Year * First Day*

Your Heart's in the Strike Zone(On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*1 Year Earlier*   Seohyun POV:      It was Yoona and I's freshman year of high school. We really excited because not only would we get to tryout for the softball team but we would also go to the same school as Sehun and Kai oppa.      Yoona and I were walking through the doors of the school when a loud beep sounded through the intercom. A female's voice followed soon after.      "Attention all freshmen please report to the main office to pick up your schedules if you have not done so already. Thank you." she said. There was a loud click then silence.      I turned to look at Yoona and said, "I guess we should get going then."      She nodded and we headed to the main office.      When we got arrived at the office there was a long line of other freshman standing outside. Yoona let out a frustrated groan and rolled her eyes.      "This is gonna take forever." She whined.      "Yeah. But let's just hurry up and get in line before more people show up." I replied.      We stood in line and waited for our schedules. Every five minutes or so the line would slowly inch forward. Yoona continued to complain about how long it was taking.      While we were waiting a group of boys carrying baseball equipment passed by us, two of them seemed oddly familiar. One with milky white skin and brown hair slowed to look at Yoona and I. He nuddged a tanned boy with dark brown hair next to him and pointed at us.      "Seohyunnie!" The lighter boy yelled with a slight lisp. Immediately I knew it was Sehun.      "Sehun oppa!" I yelled. He ran up to me, picked me up and spun me around once before setting me back down.      "I barely recognized you," he said. "It's only been a year since I've seen you. You've grown up so much since then."      I looked down at my shoes slightly embarrassed.      "Thanks. You've changed a lot too." I replied as I looked up. "You got a lot taller and your lisp is almost gone too."      I wasn't just saying that either. He'd really grown up. The rest of his baby fat was gone. Last year he wasn't that much taller than me but now he practically towered over me. His once skinny arms were replaced by prominent muscle. Sehun was attractive before but now he was handsome.       "Thank you. I've been working really hard to get rid of it."      "Uh hello." Yoona butted in. "I'm here too where's my hug Sehun."      "Yoongie how've you been?" Sehun asked as he hugged Yoona.      "I've had better days." She said.      While they talked a felt a pair of arms wrap around hug me from behind.      "Where's my hug?" A husky voice whispered. I turned around and tanned boy was standing behind me. I'd know that mocking tone anywhere.      "Kai oppa." I said hopefully.      "The one and only." He said with a cocky smirk.      Kai had changed a lot more than Sehun. He had also gotten taller. His voice was deeper. I practically had a heart attack when I heard it. His baby fat his fat was long gone, now his jawline was more obvious than before. He also had muscle's, more so than Sehun.      "You've changed a lot." I said nervously. Why was I acting this way?      He smiled. "Yeah you too. But somethings never change."      He held my face in his hands. "Cheeks are still as chubby as ever."      I knew for a fact that my cheeks were probably red as tomatoes.      He let go and pulled me into another hug.      "I missed you the most." He whispered.      "I missed you too."      "Kai oppa!" I heard Yoona yell.      I let go of Kai and moved aside so Yoona could get her hug.      "Oh my gosh I missed you two so much," Yoona said. It sounded like she was about to cry.      "So what are you guys doing?" Sehun asked from behind.      "We're waiting for our schedules." I replied.      "Oh you don't need to do that ." Kai said. "Come on."      We walked to the front of the line.      "My dad is the coach here. So I kind of have an advantage."      The lady at the front desk gave Kai a puzzled look.      "Jongin you're not a freshman, why are you here?"      "These two girls are my friends and they're freshmen. Can I have their schedules please?"      "No problem. Names please."      "Uh Seo Joohyun and Im Yoona."      She shuffled through a stack of papers and pulled out one paper. She repeated this and pulled out another.      "Here you go Jongin." The lady said handing him the papers.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter