CHAPTER 6

LOVE CONTRACT

Annyeongg......!!!!!i'm back....

thank's for you all guy's how read my story.....

 

thank's alot for the subscribers.......and for a silent reader thank's  for being yulsicshipper....

 

STAY LOYAL TO THE ROYAL.....

 


 

‘’Make yourself at home.’’ Jessica threw her keys into a wooden bowl placed on the bar counter before heading towards her room. 



The house was fairly neat, not too big, but just for two. There were three rooms, one that Jessica just entered, a guest room and one down the hallway. Kitchen seemed untouched. The stoves and pots still had the plastic covers over. 



Yuri walked along the hallway, looking at all those pictures lining beside one another in parallel. There was a few seen with Jessica alone, different backgrounds and years.



Her smile was so cheerful, just like the one she possesses now. Even as a child, her exquisite features made her stood out among her classmates in her class photo.



The guest continued down the memory lane of Jessica’s and she came across with an embryo scan with a sentence written below. 



‘’Jessica Jung’s Dongseng : Little Jung! <3’’



The kiddish handwriting was rather messy, but it was still readable. Apparently the little Jessica back then had spruced up the scan with stickers along the sides. Flowers, bears, heart shapes. 



It was just a little picture with doddles and beautified by a four years old, but it exhibited how much love and presentiment the unborn Krystal was receiving from her sister. 



The next few pictures clipped onto a string were also embryo scans. Similar to the first piece, it all had a small phrase. Some in Korean, some in English. Not only the size of the foetus grew, the handwriting too, was also getting better. 



‘’Week 16 : Mummy said Little Jung is growing and it’s a SHE! :D’’



‘’Week 20 : Mummy said Little Jung is underweight that’s why she’s so small. ):’’



‘’Week 22 : Mummy said Little Jung’s weight is back to normal! It must be the tuna sandwich I made in school! ^^’’



‘’Week 29 : Little Jung kicked today!’’



Yuri reached the last scan, her heart was all warm. She was indulged in the string sisterhood between the two girls. It would be a pity if it breaks because of a secret that the older one could not tell. 



She dropped her head and let out a saddening sigh. She remembered what Jessica requested the night before. 



‘’I want her back… Bring her back to me Yul… I just want to see her again…’’



The spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak. Yuri’s ability falls short of Jessica’s wish. She doesn’t even know who or how Krystal looks like, let alone getting her back. 



Just when she was about to retire to the living room, a moving shadow was seen behind the ajar door. Her heart skipped a beat, for she thought that there might be a thief in the house. 



Gathering all the courage in her, she rushed into the room and gave the person a hard kick on the stomach, followed by a punch on the face. 



The rather tall figure, dressed in an overall and a plain white tee with a necklace stumbled back and fell onto the bed. 



‘’OUCH! What the hell was that for?!’’



‘’Who are you? What are you doing in the house? Spill before I call the polices!’’



‘’I should be the one calling for the police and sue you for assaulting!’’



‘’You broke into my friend’s house and you still dare sue me?!’’



‘’What are you blabbering about? This is MY house!’’



‘’What’s the commotion about?’’ Jessica came running into the room, bumping into the tanned girl who was in fighting position. 



‘’Oh my god this is insane.’’ Someone burst out in fluent English. There was a second of quietness before the ‘’invader’’ picked up her bag and was about to leave. 



‘’Krystal…’’



Yuri could not quite grasp what was happening. She stood rooted to the same spot for minutes, gaping with obvious disbelief. She just punched Jessica’s beloved sister, mistaking her as a thief. 



Fresh, red warm liquid trickled out of Krystal’s nose, the guilt was building within the attacker.



‘’You’re bleeding!’’ Jessica bolted forward to her sister, gently wiping the blood. Her eyes blurred with tears, her heart winched in pain but yet she was ecstatic that her sister she pines was back. 



‘’Leave me alone.’’ Krystal held onto her aching tummy, preparing to leave. Jessica looked dejected and her shoulders sagged in defeat. She was refused by her injured sister. 



Yuri snapped out of daze, knowing that her friend didn’t want her sister to leave so soon, she grabbed the girl by her wrist. The girl ducked away instantly, her actions were understandable. 



‘’Hey, I’m sorry for what I had done. I swear I had no idea that it was you. Let me attend to your injury as a form of apology, please?’’



‘’No thanks. I have got the school bus to catch.’’



''I drove here, I can bring you to school later. Please? Unless you want me to die from guilt?’’ Yuri looked at the younger girl with her puppy eyes. Similarly, her features were like Jessica’s. Born a beauty, it must be within the genes. 



Reluctantly, she agreed. Getting hit early in the morning was already a bad way to start her day, she didn’t want to witness someone’s death.



Jessica stood behind the kitchen bar and watched her friend aided her sister. There was a little bruise on the nose. If more force was exerted, it could have been broken.



Yuri gently secured the plaster on Krystal’s nose, giving it a light tap with her index finger. It would be a waste if such a beautiful nose breaks. 



‘’What school do you study in?’’



‘’Etude Junior College.’’



‘’So I will drop Sica first before I drop you, alright?’’



‘’I guess so.’’ Krystal shrugged her shoulders, measuring the girl with her eyes. Never had she seen this person nor heard about her, it was a wonder why she addressed her sister so intimately.



Her sight followed where the taller girl was heading and once she disappeared around the corner to put the first aid box back in place, her gaze caught her sister’s.



As much as Jessica languished for her, she missed her. But it was hard for the eighteen years old to accept the fact that her sister and her were their father’s illegitimate children, her mother was the third party of someone else’s family.



She understood that there was something amiss about her father’s absence back in America but she thought the other way around. 



She always assumed that her mum was the one getting betrayed, naively pitying her mother who had to raise the two daughters alone. 



It was a huge embarrassment for her. The confrontation she had with her father and his wife at the mall earlier in the month was more than all the humiliation she received for her whole life. 



She watched her sister slowly approached and she avoided those gaze. Her heart sank down in fear like the sinking sofa seat as the other girl settled herself on it. 



She was expecting the silence to be shattered but no voice was heard. Much to her surprize, Jessica attempted to lift up her uniform blouse. Grabbing onto the top like it’s her life, Krystal gave a questioning face. 



Forcefully, Jessica pushed her hands away and slightly hoisted her shirt. She stared at the latter, unaware of what was next.



There was a sharp pain when a force was pressed against her bruise on her stomach. She couldn’t control but let out a soft whine, retracting back against the sofa. 



‘’I’m sorry! Did I hurt you too much?’’



‘’No you didn’t. Tell your friend I’m going to wait downstairs at the pick-up point.’’ Krystal took her bag and rushed for the door, without letting her sister have any chances to reply.



She wasn’t ready to be so close to her yet.



***



‘’Why not you sit at the back with your younger sister and spend some time together?’’ Yuri suggested while they were walking towards the car. 



Jessica nodded while she saw Krystal standing by the pick-up point with her earpieces attached to her ears. She knew the intention of the younger girl of not wanting to talk about anything.



Once again, tears were building within her eyes. They were so close but yet so far apart. The brown haired girl came to a sudden halt and reached out for Yuri’s hand, pulling her back from her track and into her arms.



A pair of hands slowly made their way up the sobbing back, smoothing it. Consolation. That was exactly what Jessica needed the most. The taller girl never fails to make her feel protected and cared for. 



‘’Let’s get going, shall we? I don’t want you to be late and let’s not make Krystal wait for too long.’’



The shorter girl withdrew herself out of the warm hug and headed towards the Mini Cooper. In less than a minute, Krystal was beside her. Her school was just a stone thrown away from her apartment but it seemed to take longer than usual to reach today. The surroundings were pretty much different from what she usually sees when she took the bus. 



It suddenly dawned on her that the driving girl was letting her enjoy more time with your younger sister, for neither any of them know when she would return home again.



A smile crept onto her face while she turned to look at her sleeping sister. The serene face had tiredness written all over, but it was still as gorgeous. Afraid that the girl might be cold, she adjusted the jacket on the laps. 



Krystal wasn’t really asleep, she knew everything that was happening around her. No music was playing through her iPod and the route was longer than daily. She pondered very much about why the taller girl was trying hard to bring the siblings back together.



There was constant brushing of her hair, it was nobody else but Jessica. She didn’t stir at all, because she liked the way it was. She missed those touches. 



‘’Can you walk me in please Yul? I want to speak to you.’’



‘’No problem.’’



‘’See you at home tonight, Little Jung?’’ Jessica took one last look at Krystal before kissing her injured spot, where the plaster was on and got off. 



Unwillingly, she closed the door behind her, letting out a loud sigh. She intertwined her fingers with Yuri’s and strolled towards her school. 



‘’So what did you want to tell me?’’



‘’Actually I just wanted to be with you for a while more…’’ She hugged the arm and leaned her head on the shoulder. It was the first time she yearned for someone’s company, her client’s company. 



Yuri chuckled and placed her head on top of the other’s, slowing down her foot pace. She must admit that she was luxuriated in the amber. 



Many were staring, but little did any of the two girls cared. They liked how they were behaving, all lovey dovey. Krystal straightened her body and observed. 



She had a mindful of questions racing through her brain, drowning in doubts. The taller girl that her sister was attached to was most probably just another client of Perfect Lovers, but she recognized Jessica’s character. 



She always kept at least an arm length away from her customers, let alone intervolving her fingers and leaning on them as though she was really dating them. 



‘’Yuri ah, how tall are you?’’



‘’Hmm… 168cm?’’



‘’Can you promise me something?’’



‘’As long as it’s within my abilities.’’



‘’Don’t grow taller anymore okay?’’



Yuri raised her eyebrows at Jessica for such a weird request. She was expecting her to ask a favour regarding Krystal. ‘’Why?’’



‘’Because your height now is just nice for me to lean on…’’ She revealed a smile. ‘’So you can’t grow taller anymore. Promise?’’



She held out her pinkie finger to the alternative with much anticipation. It was true that the tall girl was very much like a human pillow to her.



Other than Krystal, she was the only one that could provide her with such comfort. For her other friends are either one centimetre apart, or way shorter.



‘’I promise you, silly!’’ Yuri cupped Jessica’s cheeks with both her hands. ‘’Now, get going! I have Krystal in the car waiting.’’



The witness in the car was grinning from ear to ear. Although she was having doubts about the two’s relationship, she liked the sight that she was seeing.



The fierce look that Jessica always carried was barely seen now, despite she still gives out a sense of coldness.



‘’Sigh, please take care of her… See you later?’’



‘’Yeah, don’t worry. Go go sing!’’ Shoving Jessica through the school gate, Yuri headed back to the car. 

Their day was going to be long, but they had a great start with the company of each other.