Chapter 1

There's No Love Like The First
3.30PM. There was a girl sitting in the class. Alone. The school is over so ofcourse all of her friends has gone to home. She seems busy with her own works. "Finished!" She unexpectedly stand up and smiled. She looked at her works. There was a drawing of bedroom's interior in a sketchbook that she hold. And it looks good. She hurriedly packed her things and put it in to her bag. She was Yoona. Im Yoona. She's 17th and she's the smartest student in Seoul Highschool. She likes drawing, mostly she drawed a Room's Interior. Her dream was to be a successful Interior Architecture Designer. So that afternoon, she was walking to school's gate which is 9 meters away when suddenly, BOUGHH A ball hits her left arm strongly. "Ouch.." Yoona stopped and hold her left arm with her right hand. Suddenly she heard a footstep coming right behind her. "Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't see you.. walking.. here." A boy's voice right behind her. With doubts, Yoona turn her back to see who's talking to her right now. Taecyeon? Am I dreaming? That popular boy..? She couldn't believe it. "I.. am.. okay." Yoona said softly, and then left Taecyeon without any hesitates while holding her painful left arm. "Hya!" Nickhun out of nowhere approached in front of him. "Is she that weird girl, Im Yoona?" "Weird? Isn't she that smarty girl?" Taecyeon asked in astonishment. "Yeah, she was smart indeed. But they said she likes to be lonely. Rumours said that on breaktimes she usually go to a place behind our school and talking with ghosts there!" "Well, that's nonsense khun." "Who knows? Eyy just stop this and let's continue our games!" Nickhun left Taecyeon alone who was still looking right to Yoona from the distance. **** On the next day, Taecyeon was looking for Yoona during school's break. He felt guilty about what happened yesterday. He went to Yoona's class but he didn't found her. Rumours said that on breaktimes she usually go to a place behind our school and talking with ghosts there! "Ah she might be there!" He thought. He ran over to the place but still, he couldn't find her. And then, he heard something, "Who's playing piano at time like this?" He wondered. But then he just following the sound around and then he found a strange place. It is still behind the school. And finally he found her. He saw that Yoona was sitting, play a song, and sing with that old piano, Some people want it all But I don't want nothing at all If it ain't you baby If I ain't got you baby Some people want diamond rings Some just want everything But everything means nothing If I ain't got you... For a second, Taecyeon was amazed. Without he realizing, he's clapping and then walk closer to Yoona. Yoona seems to be a little bit shocked. Isn't he Taecyeon? She wonders. "Hya, how did you play the song that good!" Taecyeon sat right next to Yoona. "R-really? T-thank you.." Yoona was embarrassed. She turned her head down to hide her embarrassment. "Why did you bowed your head, Yoona?" Yoona surprised, How did he know my name? Then, she tries to look at Taecyeon eyes hesitantly. Taecyeon was looking at her too and say, "I'm.. i'm sorry about what happened to you yesterday." He said it guiltly. "That's fine." "Aren't you mad?" "No, i'm not.. actually it doesn't painful at all." "Really? Are you lying?" "No" "Ah.. okay then." Taecyeon said it awkwardly.. "Hey, we're not officially introduce ourselves!" "You are Ok Taecyeon right?" "Oh?! How did you know that?" "You are one of the most popular boy in this highschool ofcourse i knew you." "Well well.. you are Im Yoona, right?" "Ah i must be the one who asked you this, How did you know my name?" "Ofcourse i know you, You are the smartest among all of us!" "Really? I think i'm not that smart.." "Me too i'm not that popular." Both of them are silenced for a while. "So.. what brought you here? How did you know that I am here?" "I just felt guilty about what happened to you yesterday. People told me that you are here often so... i came here." "Oh so you've heard the rumours right?" "W-what rumours?" He pretend as if he doesn't know about it. "That i am.. here talking with ghosts. Maybe it's because they hear me talking with Caity." "Caity?" "Yeah." Yoona grabs a box near her foot and then, "Meoooww" a cat inside a box meowed at them. Taecyeon startled. "When i' have problem i told her and she seemed to be understand. She's a good listener. You know i usually don't interact with other people wherever it is. I only live with my father who doesn't always be there for me." "How about your mom? And your sister?" "My parents divorced 10 years ago. And I don't have sister. So hmm.. my life's a bit complicated isn't it?" And then Yoona suddenly surprised, "Hey, why I told you all of my problems? Aish babo!" She was astonished by herself and then she hits her head with her own hand. "Hey, that's okay. I'm a good listener right? **** On the next few days, Taecyeon always approached her in Yoona's secret place. Yoona was astonished at first but deep inside she likes it being on his side. That day, Yoona was busy drawing on her sketchbook. Taecyeon was playing with Caity. "Yoong, what are you doing?" Taecyeon suddenly asked her. "Nothing." Taecyeon take a glance to Yoona's sketchbook, "Is that my face? Are you drawing my face?" Yoona seems to be surprised, "Hya w-why would I?! Just mind your own bussiness." Yoona embarrassingly closed her sketchbook. "Hey, i'm just joking around. Just keep doing your works." Taecyeon chuckled, "Yoong, you are actually funny. I wonder how a friendly person like you doesn't interacts with other people just like you said." "Do you think i am that friendly?" "Ofcourse. If you are not, i've already left you a few days ago." Yoona looked at Taecyeon and she smiled. "Really? You aren't lying right?" Taecyeon nodded and they did pinky swear.