Chapter 1

Double Hybrids -still working on title-

"Yoon-Ah, It's time to get up," Yoon-Ah's mother is currently in the room, trying to wake her daughter up. Being a stubborn hybrid, all she does nothing, but protest. "Yoon-Ah, it's the first day of High School," She tries again, but all she got was groan for an answer.

After nine minutes of her mom bugging her, she finally gets out of bed.

"Breakfast is on the table, and is getting cold as I speak," She walks out of the room, and heads downstairs towards the kitchen. "Jae-Bum stop hitting the toaster," Her mom orders as she see Jae-Bum hitting the toaster with the wooden spoon. "Can we just get a new toaster?" He asks, still hitting the toaster with the spoon.

"Why?" Jae-Bum looks over to see Yoon-Ah, who is eating her slightly burnt bacon. Not that Yoon-Ah's mom is a bad cook; she loves her bacon slightly burnt, along with the other food that is on her plate. "It takes too long, too long that I don't even know what I put in it," He answers, giving it one more hit before the toaster pops out two slices of golden colored bread.

Yoon-Ah rolls her eyes, getting up from the table, and picking up her plate. She puts it the sink, gives her mom a peck, and heads back upstairs to get ready for school.

--::-::-::--

Yoon-Ah walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower, fully dressed of course. Her hair is still wet, but it will dry while she gets ready. She lets her tail air dry, since she does not trust her tail being towel dried. It was something she heard from her friend, Kwon Yuri, who is currently attending school in the states. Yoon-Ah pouted from remembering her friend moving so far from her, and yet so close, via video chat and internet of course.

She looked through her closet for her uniform, only to remember she put it in her drawer, personally for the uniform itself.

After putting on her uniform, she looked at herself through the mirror. The colors do not look too bad on me, and it is true, the color red bringing outs her tri-colored tail, and the other colors also brings out her tri-colored tail, or something like that.

"Yoon-Ah, hurry up or you're going to be late," She quickly fixes her hair, grabs her school bag, and she is out of the room. She runs down the stairs, almost tripping on the last step, and bids her mom a goodbye. She sprints to the bus stop, which the bus is already around the corner. They arrive simultaneously, and Yoon-Ah waits for the bus to make a complete stop before going on the bus. She gave the bus a driver a smile, and took an opening seat.

"Hey, we're at school so get your up," Yoon-Ah said before pushing the person off the seat, and walking off the bus. "Gee, thanks for the nice wakeup call!" He yelled as he got off the bus, and ran to catch up with Yoon-Ah. Yoon-Ah sighed, stopping in her tracks, and turned to face him. "Anytime," She replied, patting his shoulder before she continued walking.

Yoon-Ah received her schedule, and headed straight to her first hour. Once she arrived, she sat down at a random desk, and waited for the introduction of the class subject to start, along with the teacher and other classmates to walk in the classroom. She took out her sketchbook and began to sketch random things, just to kill some time.

"Hello!" The teacher greeted as he stepped into the classroom, taking a short glance at every single person in the room, not exactly everybody. "My name is Park Goobeo, and I'm going to be your Geometry-," He could not finish his introduction when the door slammed opened, revealing a panting student.

"Excuse me, why are you late?" The student raised her index finger, signaling him to wait a moment, before giving an answer. "I had locker problems," Mr. Park nodded, pointing to a random desk available in the room.

After the introduction the teacher gave, he handed out a syllabus for his students to sign. The bell rang shortly after, and everybody calmly got out of the classroom, after the teacher bid them a goodbye.

"What's my next class?" Yoon-Ah looked at her schedule, which was a bad idea, because she was walking while doing so. "My bad, I wasn't looking where I going," Yoon-Ah just bumped into a student, their supplies, mostly his, fall onto the floor. Yoon-Ah helped him pick up his stuff, apologizing once more.

"Thank you, and don't worry, its fine," He gave a smile, revealing his slightly 'crooked' teeth. "Anyways, I'm Taec-Yeon, Ok Taec-Yeon," He extended his hand and Yoon-Ah gladly shook it.

"I'm Yoon-Ah, Im Yoon-Ah," Taec-Yeon smiled before they both laughed at the fact that she just imitated him.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Yoon-Ah. Maybe, I'll see you at lunch, depending on what lunch you have," With that, they went to their respective classes, smiles plastered on both their faces.

--::-::-::--

"So, we ended up being in the same class, Fur Ball," Fur Ball, the nickname given for Lu Han, looks up, only to find his childhood friend standing in front of him. "Hey, Onew," Jin-Ki, or Onew by almost everyone who is close to him, provided by the jerk himself, sits in the desk in front of Luhan's.

"What class do you have after?" Jin-Ki asks, getting his textbook out of his bag. Luhan takes out his schedule, and gives it Jin-Ki.

"You have Biology with the teacher from Alaska? Well, at least we have lunch and Sports Activities together," He places the schedule on the desk as he began to look through his pencil case. Luhan was about to say something, but the teacher walked in, starting his introduction.

Just like the last class, the teacher gave each student a syllabus shortly after the introduction. Luhan neatly shoved it into his binder, and played with his eraser. Jin-Ki turned around, placed his elbows on Luhan's desk, and rested his head on his palms.

"Do you wonder if there are other hybrids in the school?" Luhan looks around the classroom, and slightly shakes his head. "No, but probably twenty or less," Jin-Ki rolled his eyes, turning back around and started playing with his ears. Something caught his attention, and turned his head towards the window. His face light in excitement when he spotted another hybrid outside.

"What?" Annoyed by Jin-Ki's hand repeatedly hitting his shoulder, he look at the direction the finger was pointing. His mouth fell open once he saw how beautiful the view he saw. "I'm so speechless right now," Jin-Ki, blurted out, making Luhan nod in agreement.

They were too distracted to notice that the bell already rang, and the other students tried to get their attention. Once they got back to their senses, they apologized, and walked out of the room.

"I'll meet you right here when lunch starts, okay?" Jin-Ki asked once they made it to the main staircase, patting the blonde-haired person’s back. The latter nodded, and watched his friend make his way towards the other direction. Luhan turned around, walked up stairs, and went straight to his next class.

He sat down at a random table, and waited for class to start.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" A student asked as he tapped his finger on the opposite side of the table. "Do whatever you want," Luhan replied, not looking up from his book. "My name is Woo-Hyun," Woo-Hyun introduces himself as he sets his bag on the table, and sits in the chair.

"Woo-Hyun, can you tell me why I care?" Luhan finally looks away from his book, and faces a confused Woo-Hyun seating next to him. "I'm kidding, but yeah, it is nice to meet you. I'm Lu Han by the way," Lu Han extends his hand out, waiting for a handshake. Woo-Hyun was hesitant to shake his hand, because of being too deep in his thoughts.

Turns out, by the end of class, Luhan invited Woo-Hyun to eat with him, Jin-Ki too, during lunch. "I'm sorry, Luhan, but I already sitting with someone else," Luhan pouted, but shortly after he face lit up, "It's fine, maybe next time?" Luhan asked, giving a smile at the brown-haired teen.

Woo-Hyun smiled, nodding as a response, before they went their separate ways.

--::-::-::--

"So, at your locker after lunch is over?" Jin-Ki asked, giving Sun-Young a kiss. "What about your stuff?" The latter asked, playing with the hybrid's fingers. Jin-Ki chuckled, lightly lifting her chin, "Don't worry, I’ll get my stuff before lunch is over."

Smiling, Jin-Ki leaned forward to capture her lips, returning the hug he received shortly after. They bid a goodbye, for now, and Sun-Young walked into the classroom, greeted by her friend.

"Who’s the lucky dog?" Sun-Young laughed at the question, but never answered it, and waited for class to start. "Come on, sharing is caring, right?"

Jin-Ki was about to turn around, when he felt someone tap on his shoulder. “Hey, who was that?” Woo-Hyun started to get excited, because he saw Jin-Ki, and his girlfriend; therefore he wanted to learn more about her.

After Jin-Ki told Woo-Hyun about him, and Sun-Young, Woo-Hyun could not hold in his excitement, making Jin-Ki cover the bubbly teen's mouth, and pull him into an empty classroom.

"What are you doing?" Jin-Ki whispered, keeping his hand over Woo-Hyun's mouth. "-Muffled words-," Jin-Ki removed his hands, watching Woo-Hyun catch his breath. "I'm sorry, but you got a girlfriend," Woo-Hyun happily clapped his hands, jumping up down, or in other words acting like a fan-boy. They looked at the door, seeing who opened the door, "Mind if I get an eraser-," Luhan walked into the classroom, stopping in his tracks after seeing Jin-Ki and Woo-Hyun in the room.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Luhan asked, raising an eyebrow, "And where's Mr. Kim?" He added, walking to the teacher's desk.

"Taec-Yeon, I don't think Mr. Kim is in his room," Yoon-Ah followed Taec-Yeon down the hall, walking into Mr. Kim's classroom. "Look even his lights are off-What are you doing?" Yoon-ah asked after she saw Luhan digging through Mr. Kim's desk.

"Looking for an eraser, you guys need one too?" Luhan looked up, raising up two erasers. Taec-Yeon nodded, catching an eraser shortly after with Yoon-Ah slapping his arm. "You can get in trouble for taking the teacher's stuff!" Yoon-Ah grabbed the eraser from Taec-Yeon’s hand, who rolled his eyes in response. "I don't know why you're making a big deal out of this," Taec-Yeon explained, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, slightly shaking her on contact. "Besides, Mr. Kim even said we can come get erasers anytime we want," Luhan added, picking up a piece of chalk, and wrote a little notification which simply said, 'I'm just saying thanks for letting get one'.

After Luhan signed his name, he put the chalk down, and walked towards the door, only to be slightly pushed out of the way. Taec-Yeon and Yoon-Ah started walking down the school halls, greeting everybody they knew, Taec-Yeon mostly doing the greetings. "Cheer up, Yoon-Ah! It's just an eraser," Taec-Yeon chuckled at how Yoon-Ah acted just a few minutes ago. "Yeah, Mr. Kim's eraser," Yoon-Ah retorted, making Taec-Yeon's little chuckles turn into laughter.

"Don't be a downer! Now, come on, before lunch ends," Taec-Yeon grabs her hand, dragging her to the lunch line.

"Was I hearing right?" Woo-Hyun softly dug his pinky into her ear, "My ears are clean."

Jin-Ki was about to say something about Woo-Hyun action, but before he could say anything, the bubbly teen walked out the door to somewhere, only Woo-Hyun, and God knows where.

Turning on the faucet, Woo-Hyun let his hands rinse in the warm water. He lathered his hands with the school's soap before rinsing them off. Turning off the faucet, he dried his hands, and walked out of the bathroom, putting his mii towel in his back pocket and heading towards his locker. He put in his combination, opening the locker, making a small pink note falling out.

He picked up, eyes widen after he read the note. The note addressed to someone named 'Lee Chang-Sun', not him. Without hesitation, Woo-Hyun slip the note into one of the locker's ventilation slits of the locker next to his. Closing his locker, Woo-Hyun happily walks towards his next class.

[==A/N==]

This one has two thousand eighty-five [2,091, A/N not included] words! Therefore, I will see you next update, bye! For some reason, I feel like this chapter is unorganized [ (*-.-) ].