We Are Forever !

We Are Forever !

The way the sun's bright light shined through the closed curtainsand the peaceful humming of the birds made Kyuhyun happy.Today was the day that he was going to propose to his girlfriend ______.They had been dating for over 4 years now !
He woke up pretty early just to practice his 'Proposing Speech'.He couldn't choose a better day than this.
He decided to propose to her at the first place they met,which was a park.
He wore a tuxedo along with a black bow tie.He looked Dashing !(As uasual :P)
"H-how do I look" He asked Sungmin
Sungmin Smiled And Said "You look great ! and stop getting nervous Kyu ! you can do this !"
Kyuhyun takes out the ring which was resting in his pocket,he looks at it for a few seconds and smiles.
He then looks at his wristwatch and panic starts getting to him.
"Oh ! I should go now" he says "Hyungs! I'm going now !'
All the Super Junior Members were sitting in the T.V Room."FIGHTING !!" they all screamed in unison.
Kyuhyun cant help but smile !

He quickly exits the dorm and runs to the restuarant(not literally...he sat in a car...if he would be running...Saseang Fans would be all over him O.0 )
Although he has known _____  for a long timw,he was still nervous.Doubts kept coming in to his mind.
"What if she dosen't wanna get married to me ?! What if I'm not ood enough for her !...No...I-I am going to do this"
"We are here.Kyuhyun-sshi" the driver Informed.
"O-Okay" And with that kyuhyun exited the car and went inside the restuarant.

____ sees Kyuhyun and runs toward him "Kyu Oppa !" She wraps her arms around him.
"H-hey, how are Jagiya ?" (Just imagine him saying that TO YOU...*FANGIRLING*)
Even though ____ has hugeed him more than a 100 times,he still can't get used to it.The warmth that ther hugs brought him were beyond amazing,Kyuhyun loved her more thn Anything.
"I'm Fine,Oppa ! She replies back
"Let's eat dinner,I'm STARVING" Kyuhyun Says while seating her (LIKE A MOTHER FATHER GENTLE MAN !)

*AFTER EATING DINNER*
"Hey Jagiya,let's go to the park" 
*AT THE PARK*
"You look amazing !" Kyuhyun says to _____ .
"Hahaha,Gomawwoo! So Do You"
Kyuhyun takes ____'s hand and starts his 'Speech' .
"_____-ah I have known you for a really long time .You have been there for me through sad and happy times.Every second I think about you,How your hair shines in the sunlight,How you hand fits in my mine like we were meant to be ! How your hugs bring me warmth and comfort.I'm just thankful to God That He gave me such an amazing blessing.____-ah...I-I Love You !"
He then gets down to one kneee and says "Will You Marry Me ?"
____ who was now in tears said " Oppaaa~It took u long enough,I'll Always Love You Forever !"
Kyuhyun puts the ring on her finger (IF U LIKE U SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT !  >:O )

They both spent the entire day together.Kyuhyun just knew that this was a start of something very beautiful 

                                THE END :D