Lost

Lost

She warned me, she told me not to follow him but did I listen, no. I was too close to finding out the truth and I couldn’t stop there. I had to find out what happened to my mom and dad. So you guys understand what she’s talking about I’ll start from the beginning. It started when she was 10 years old, Liz came home from school happy as could be her team had won field day 120-30 it was a clean sweep.

 

As she opened the front door she was expecting to see her mom and dad waiting for her on the living room couch she had already prepared what she would say to them. But when she opened the door nothing looked the same. There was trash all over the floor, the tv was smashed, there was glass everywhere and there was writing all over the walls. It said “I took them away, what they did was wrong and now they will PAY” what is going on? what am I supposed to do? I need my parents!!!! Liz didn’t know what to do so she called the police.

 

They came over to her house and investigated. They didn’t find any evidence that pointed to a suspect so no charges were press. what's going to happen to me?? she asked the police “who is going to take care of me?” and the policeman said “ Do you have any relatives alive or a god mom or dad” “I have a god mom my mom’s best friend” “Well we going to have to contact her” said the policeman I just hope my parents are safe and that this doesn’t have anything to do with what i think it does..........no that’s not even possible.........

or is it?