Chpt 4

Grade 8 Zeal

Elle

Blake drove me home from the beach and walked me to my door, we stood at my front pouch he ruff his hair, "About the kiss." He started. I shush him and told him it's just between the two of us and kissed him on the checks.

"I think the mission it's going well." My father said setting mash potato onto the dining table. Frodo comes running out and jump on me barking with excitement. "What's going on with him." I asked my dad. My dad snort, "Down the street. There's a new pug in town." I laughed and tease Frodo about finding love. "Bring him there after dinner would ya." I nodded and took a spoonful of mash potato.

Joey

I lay on the couch watching The Big Bang Theory . "Sir, there's a girl outside wanting for Ms. Shelley. Should we let her in?" One of my servant comes and told me, i agreed. "Right this way Ms Harrison." Harrison? I turn and found Elle walking towards the room Shelly is in with Frodo, the pug i met when i was walking Shelley to the park. Small world. I off the tv and went to the room, "Hey you." Elle turn and looked at me. "No way! You're Shelley's owner?" I wink "Indeed i'm"

Blake

"Where have you been all day yesterday!" Lacy screamed making a scene, causing everyone to look our way. I drag her to a empty classroom and locked the door. "My house all day." She faked laugh, "You're lying to no one Blakey. Emma saw you and Elle together in your car." I shrug, "Your choice on who you believe." Lacy throws her hand in the air as if she is the frustrated one. I stayed up all night tyring to figure out why i kissed Elle and the obvious two is because 1. I like her and 2. Simply lust . Another thing also keeping me awake is Joey, i as his bro kissed the girl that he liked. God is like i'm thinking with my .

I went to Spanish class and saw Elle sitting in my seat talking and laughing with Joey. Both of them saw me coming and said "Meh" in unison and laughed like crazy. I sat at the desk beside mine and opened my textbook letting Joey have his time with Elle, hoping my guilt will lower down. "Something wrong?" Elle ask. Before i could answer the sound from taping a microphone came out from the announcement speaker and continued by Lacy voice, "Elle ty Harrison stole my ing .." Joey stood up as soon as the words comes out and ran out of the classroom, followed by me.

Joey

I reached the announcement room just before Lacy walked out of the room. I grab her wrist and pushed her back inside the announcement room and locked the door, "Ouch ouch ouch let go of me." Lacy said struggling to get my hands off her. "Joey let go of Lacy!" Blake says knocking on the window. I pulled her to the microphone and told her to apologise, she quickly on the system , "I'm sorry, i was just kidding! No one takes it seriously." I let her go and went out of the announcement room.

I went to Spanish class, Elle was nowhere to be found i walked around the school shouting her name but no one answers. The bell rang signaling class has started, on my way to Spanish class i heard a sobbing sound coming from the basketball court i went inside and found Elle crying under the bench.

I crawl inside, "Hey you, come on you look ugly when you cry." She's actually not but that's what the guys in the shows says to girls anyways. She looked at me and hug me. "Thanks for helping me." I hug her back "Meh."